Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

The Two Old Coots - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Two Old Coots (1049 Views)

Two Old Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Old Coots by janetgurl: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2006
The two old coots were both only a year short of retirement from the assembly line, but one Monday morning that didn't keep Joe from
boasting to Manny about his sexual endurance. "Three times," gasped Manny admiringly. "How'd you do it?" "It was easy." Joe looked down modestly. "I made love to my wife, and then I rolled over and took a ten-minute nap. When I woke up again, I made love to her again and took another ten-minute nap. And then I put it to her again. Can you believe it! I woke up this morning feeling like a bull, I'll tell you." "I gotta try it," said Manny. "Lorraine won't believe it's happening." So that night he made love to his wife, took a ten-minute nap, made love to her again, took another nap, woke up and made love to her a third time, then rolled over and fell sound asleep. He woke up feeling like a million bucks, pulled on his clothes, and ran to the factory, where he found his boss waiting outside for him. "What's up, Boss?" he asked. "I've been working for you for twenty years and never been late once. You aren't going to hold these twenty minutes against me now, are you?" "What twenty minutes?" growled the boss. "Where were you on Tuesday and Wednesday?"

Re: The Two Old Coots by naijadiva2(f): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2006
don't get it. please explain.
Re: The Two Old Coots by janetgurl: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2006
@naija diva
sorry i can't  explain it's a joke
if u don't get ti dan IT's ok
Re: The Two Old Coots by naijadiva2(f): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2006
if its a joke, you're supposed to know how to explain. i'm just saying.
Re: The Two Old Coots by janetgurl: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2006
did u read it and u ddint liek it
or u didnt get it? undecided
Re: The Two Old Coots by naijadiva2(f): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2006
i was understanding it unitl i reached the end.
Re: The Two Old Coots by janetgurl: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2006
yea it's end like that,that's how someone explain it to me
and that's how i put it now here and i think it's intresting
if u dont like it dan,OK
sorry it end like that,cant do nothing too about it grin tongue
Re: The Two Old Coots by Damollar(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2006
U guyz dnt need 2 fight ova nothing pls. It means dat the other guy slept for 2 days thinking he was late for just 20mins.

Hope u guyz understand nowm
Re: The Two Old Coots by whaleh(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2006
lol!!!
Re: The Two Old Coots by Mystique(f): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2006
Wat happened to ur sense o' humour? undecided
Re: The Two Old Coots by lauryn(f): 3:41am On Aug 31, 2006
laugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin
Re: The Two Old Coots by micklplus(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2006
very funny one for real
I like it
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

D Two Soldiers. / Laugh It Off / A Marine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.