Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Laugh It Off - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh It Off (1049 Views)

Laugh It Off...very Hilarious. / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Just Laugh It Off =>daily Update- Funniest Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh It Off by tripdizle(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2006
I took a lady to pastor chris oyakhilomeh, her problem was that she never phat three years now, so i guess there is a problem somewhere. pastor was praying in his usual manner and all of a sudden the outbreak comes. a strong odour which even got to where pastor chris was. pastor said "I percive a power has just being released now" the lady uncontiousely rush out and said:"I felt the power and i couldnt control it." pastor then said: "come out lets experience it" I followed her and said to pastor chris, I brought her here because she hasnt phat for the past three years
pastor: "i can also see it now something has changed" the girl repeated the thing and pastor shouted: "Hmmmmmmmmmmmm she can Messssssss, give jesus a big handddd"

Two guys were waiting for the bus. A very lovely dog was sitting by them and looking towards the newcomer expecting a canddy.
The newcomer asked : do your dog bite?

The oldcomer answered: no!

The newcomer then started to pat the dogs head, within seconds the dog turned it's and bite the poor guys hand. He looked bitterly towards the oldcomer, you siad your dog does not bite!!!!!!!!

The oldcomer answered:- yes I did, but this is not my dog, mine is at the vet. with a broken leg.

NA OVERCONFIDENCE MAKE OKADA MAN OVERTAKE TRAILER

(1) (Reply)

Out Too Long / A Marine / dont touch my wife!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.