Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends (9423 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / My Babes Now Finding Out That I'm Not Serious With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
really? i am DAtruth bro...have i been lying?

Ooh yesssss,most definitely,everyone knwz dat.
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by FLAWLES(f): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Largas:

which of the ways up there do you indulge in?
Innocent:/
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
Innocent:/
You claimed guilty, now innocent? Display of confusion.
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Arinze96(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
Op, you said your source is LIB. How she take know? Abi..... Ah no talk o.
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
sauceny:

Ooh yesssss,most definitely,everyone knwz dat.
guys have i been lying? i am innocent o.
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Arinze96:
Op, you said your source is LIB. How she take know? Abi..... Ah no talk o.
she sef get source. she no be aristo
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by FLAWLES(f): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Largas:

You claimed guilty, now innocent? Display of confusion.
hy u confusing me
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by simdam500(m): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2014
I think they are just doing it the right way now... No qualms
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by ozo13(m): 2:31am On Oct 27, 2014
grin u got it all.got 2 of dm in my area.no work .all dey do is pick badminton racket and enter d stadium wr rich men r.all na hustling
adonbilivit:
They say these girls, the very serious ones - no longer wear provocative dresses and hang around hotels, restaurants, and bars to meet men, they've gone a stepper further.
Below are some of the things they do now...
1. They become members of high class gyms in
hopes of meeting big men there
2. They attend big churches they know rich men
attend
3. They attend weddings of really rich people
hoping to meet really rich men there
4. They hustle to find money to travel business
class so they can meet men at the business
lounge and inside the plane
5. They look for money to join rich men leisure
clubs like Boat club, Ikoyi club etc.
source:LIB
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 27, 2014
Nice marketing strategy,all the 5 ways are dope
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by EyeJ(f): 6:05am On Oct 27, 2014
grin grin grin...... its none of my business though! Have a blessed week y'all
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by mrgaga: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2014
philantoxx:
hahahaha
no wonder!! always see dis girl in every wedding.

wetin u sef dey do 4 all the weddings
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by dechandel(f): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2014
Its called Packaging tongue
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by philantoxx(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2014
mrgaga:

wetin u sef dey do 4 all the weddings
am always invited bro
but all the ones I attend I always see her
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
hy u confusing me
really? You're actually the one confusing me.
You asked OP to stop exposing you and your likes, when I asked you which "moves" you were guilty of, you immediately posted 'Innocent". grin SMH.
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by FLAWLES(f): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2014
[quote
author=Largas post=27488292]
really? You're actually the one confusing me.
You asked OP to stop exposing you and your likes, when I asked you
which "moves" you were guilty of, you immediately posted 'Innocent". grin
SMH.[/quote] pt me 4ground oo,i said *Xposed*u cc *Us*or ME der?
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
pt me 4ground oo,i said *Xposed*u cc *Us*or ME der?
grin make I put you for ground? grin unzips his trousers grin
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by theonlooker: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2014
It is real oh.
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by FLAWLES(f): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2014
Largas:

grin make I put you for ground? grin unzips his trousers grin
lol,das enuf
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
lol,das enuf
But I never release. embarassed
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by FLAWLES(f): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Largas:

But I never release. embarassed
wat s dz 1 sayin?:/
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Tarteenah: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
sweetrace:
Of course, ladies should not join gyms since they don't need to work out. Keeping fit is only for guys. Any female who dares to still be single must have a nefarious motive when she shows up in a gym. In fact, all gyms must restrict their membership to guys only. As for weddings, woe betide a single girl who is from an affluent home or who has rich friends. Imagine the effrontery of a single girl socializing with the rich. Being single must be a synonym for being broke. That would also explain why females can't afford to travel by first class. They must be banned from traveling by business class. Op, maybe single ladies should be made to travel with the luggage. Maybe then, you'll be convinced that they're not after your rich bottom. Go make some money, so that your vacuous mind will be able to deal with your insecurities.
Take dis huge hug from me to u! U said it all!
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
wat s dz 1 sayin?:/
cry
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
EyeJ:
grin grin grin...... its none of my business though! Have a blessed week y'all

I replied ur pm
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
searching4love:

Don't ever email me outside nairaland again you hopeless bitcch

You emailed me too

Desperate foo.l
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
searching4love:

Oloo bushan ni wor alagabagebe yi

Oo paree biiso inu eku ni

Eni da run wen

I don't understand this your Yoruba o

What dialect is this
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

What dialect is this

Mtcheew

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Misogynist2014(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

What dialect is this
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. / 16yrs Old Girl Prefers To Be A Runs Girl Cos "School Is A Scam"(photo) / I Forgot My Wifes Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.