Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church (1716 Views)

Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. / 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) / 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church by tundeayo2020: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
The church is a place where Christians often come together to commune and pray.

1. The early comers - These set of people often come as early as possible to church, no matter how hard you try, you just can never beat their record.

2. The perpetual late comers - These set of believers are always late to church, regardless of whatever program that is been held. The habit of lateness of some leaves you wondering why or what the heck is keeping them at, be it evening, afternoon or morning, they must come late.

3. The sleeping crew - These set of Christians would always sleep as if they were in their bedroom. The chronic sleepers are the worst of all, they sleep in church as one without a conscience, and peradventure they are woken up they frown at the ushers, murmur some annoying statements and resume from where they stopped which is usually accompanied with intense snoring.

4. The passive aggressive fellow - These set of people are mostly found in various units/groups in the church, they'll always have a way to make you succumb to their ideas, even when it doesn't make any sense, always using the bible as a backup.

5. The cheerleaders - There is never a dull moment with this set of people, they are always fund of cheering anybody/anything they see. mounting the stage. their presence is mostly felt when the minister is giving his/her sermon , you here words like "ride on pastor" , "go on" "fire down" "yes sir" etc

6. The offering givers -~ They would always come out to pay offering. Be it sermon, choir ministration, drama presentation etc they would come out as much as possible.

7. The stingy fellow - These set of members. will never come out to pay whatsoever fees that is to be paid. they rarely come out to give their offering.

8. The popular face - Virtually everyone recognise this face, He/She is a friend to virtually every member of the church.

9. The church agoraphobia - yes, I call them the church agoraphobia, cos they never leave the Church premises, whenever you visit the Church you will always meet them lurking around the church. I sometimes wonder if they even have a life outside the Church.

[b]10. The church stalkers - [/b]these set of people will not give you a breathing space. They'll always asks for things and favors constantly and will never leave you alone. "a beg you get Biro", abeg help me change this money", "which verse them they read", these as some of the numerous questions they ask. You'll barely have time for yourself in the church.

So if you've got any please add yours......
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church by alhajimikehell(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
wait .make i attend to these jehovah witness before i go comment
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
11) THE OP -- He comes to nairaland and post what he observes in his church and assumes that it happens in all churches, this kind of people needs to flogged 52 strokes of the cain and 49 days deliverance.
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
yea u r right
and your no(9 is so spot
dats fanaticism somtymz i can be annoying
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church by adonbilivit: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
i was here...off to get my C of O
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
11. Those who come wit their charger to charge their phone in the church. 12. Those who looks around a lot to see gurls with heavy bums and sexy boobs. 13. Those who operate their phones in the church at any slight chance
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church by godofwar666(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
11) THE OP -- He comes to nairaland and post what he observes in his church and assumes that it happens in all churches, this kind of people needs to flogged 52 strokes of the cain and 49 days deliverance.
hmmmmm MuguliciousMugu undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cheerleader and Offering Giver
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church by davdandam(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
You forgot the most important, the pastor. ...or you don ever go church wey no get pastor?
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church by oneda(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
@Op which one are you? Are you those that go to church and think of nothing but what to post in nairaland?
If the rapture happens now will you rise to meet Christ in the sky?
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
THE FOLLOWER: He is the guy whose sole aim for being in church is because he was invited by a girl and he obliges her just so she would consider his Bleep intentions.
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Meet In A Church by Debeloved87(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
the All in All these kind of people dey in all activities.... You go see them for choir, usher, drama before you know na them go make church announcement 📢......... Una no dey tire.... Lol

(1) (Reply)

The Standard Of Heaven Is Still High, Myles Munroe Might Be Burning In Hell / How 100,000 Britons Have Chosen To Become Muslim.and Average Convert Is 27-year / 10 Lies Catholics Are Tired Of Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.