Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

How To Know If He's Looking For A Long-term Relationship Or A Casual Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If He's Looking For A Long-term Relationship Or A Casual Date. (1288 Views)

Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If He's Looking For A Long-term Relationship Or A Casual Date. by realone44: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Some ladies often ask , "How can I tell if a man is looking for a serious relationship, or if he just wants to casually date? What can i watch out for at the early stage in dating to be able to tell so i don't waste time?"

Some men are looking for life-long partnership, some men are born wanting that - and some men are born wanting freedom. Some men are just not cut out for long-term relationships - they're just not willing to learn what they need to learn or do what it takes to "get the girl" or please her.

Different men have different capacities and abilities at different moments in time, and there are all kinds of different matches for you.

* Some people are cut out for domesticity, and some people are cut out for "freedom."
The truth is, domesticity and a dangerous, "exciting" type of man don't mix very well. Domesticity by nature might seem kind of boring - it's "everyday" and it's about familiarity, which some people say eventually kills sexual attraction.
I believe you have to work through that to build INTIMACY. Intimacy, in my opinion, is a way into sexual attraction.

Practically speaking, when it comes to dating, if a man isn't 100% available for the kind of relationship you're looking for - he doesn't deserve a second of your time, energy, or attention. That's a REQUIREMENT, because I know how easy it can be to get all wrapped up in these "exciting" men who just aren't cut out for long-term partnership!

* That's why it's so important to NOT invest in a man until he's offering you everything (or some of the things) you want.
For example, if you're looking to have kids within the next couple of years and that's really important to you, you don't want to invest your time and energy into someone who "might want kids someday" or someone who says he doesn't want kids - and hope you'll change his mind. That's a recipe for disappointment and heartbreak.

For these bigger issues, a man has to be on the same page as you for him to even qualify and his energy has to be coming TOWARDS you.
If a man's energy isn't coming towards you - or if you can't feel relaxed and be yourself around him - just drop him! It's not worth your time or energy to even THINK about a man who's not totally crazy about you. If he's not, just forget about him and move on to the type of men who would do anything to be with you ! Also try to be ready to support and stand by him too (As long as he's your type and you are cool with him).

* The key is to let men do what they're going to do, while you lean back and just WATCH them to see whether or not you're on the same page, without getting hung up on any one of them until they decide to STAY - Until they come across with what you're looking for in a relationship.
Dating may seem like a full-time job - and yet if what you want is a meaningful, fulfilling relationship - I believe it's totally WORTH the full-time job! *winks*

FINAL WORD - Know what you want and know who fits ! Cheers.....

Source / check out more on : www.thatloveblog.com
Re: How To Know If He's Looking For A Long-term Relationship Or A Casual Date. by datguru: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Thought It Only Exist In Nollywood, Am Confused Please Help / Words From A Mother To A Daughter About Marriage / Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.