Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? (32452 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by Bonapart(m): 12:17am On Mar 22, 2015
Foolish and unlearned question which the bible talks about...
You guys should come up with innovation not this kind of stupid question
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by Bonapart(m): 12:22am On Mar 22, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

There are no verses, in the bible, that talk about masturbatíon.

And on another note, sexuality is not immoral. Yes, there could be a state of excess - as with anything. So there should be moderation.

Even too much oxygen can kill you. Yes, oxygen.

Society has evolved to maintain order, so preaching abstinence and imposing sexúal restrictions on people is was a way to check kids from popping out babies with reckless abandon. And adults, from not causing too much strife by banging other people's spouses.

For the first reason, we now have something called condoms.

New interest you say? Lol.

Interest is such a weak word, really, to describe one's compulsion. It is called sex drive for a reason.

Here's what the dictionary says drive means: "urge or force (animals or people) to move in a specified direction", "an innate, biologically determined urge to attain a goal or satisfy a need."

Determined urge. Force. Innate.

Your son's sex drive is not a passing fancy. It is a force of nature, like gravity or magnetism, seeking expression. It cannot be wished away.
sexuality not immortality Please what are you
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Richy4:
My reaction will be "oh junior you have grown

It was like yesterday that we gave birth to you.......

now come with me let me teach you what you need to avoid in life......."

I guess that will be the right time to pass a little knowledge about the opposite sex to him after all he is my son.

he was brought into the world for me to take care of him and guide him but not to live his life for him

You should have given him the talk immediately you start to notice that his body and habits are changing
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by InvertedHammer: 12:27am On Mar 22, 2015

3 Likes

Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by easystudy101: 12:28am On Mar 22, 2015
ohaleoghene:
To me, I won't condemn him or her,but teach the danger of it to such a child,using bible principles ,informing the child how if the act not stopped ,might put s strain on his or her self esteem. I won't tell the child that doing it is abnormal. otherwise,he might begin to think he is abnormal. I will be shock though! what will be your own reaction?

U give him a hug
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 22, 2015
Inside me i go laugh,kon remember how i dey scream konji na bastard for NL.after much i go sit am down give am lecture say soapy no sweet like the main thing but its a start
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by busky101(m): 12:35am On Mar 22, 2015
I will tell "him" dat it inhibits growth, unless he wants to be short like aki/paw-paw. As for the "she" na her mama palaver.

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by DAIL(m): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2015
ohaleoghene:
To me, I won't condemn him or her,but teach the danger of it to such a child,using bible principles ,informing the child how if the act not stopped ,might put s strain on his or her self esteem. I won't tell the child that doing it is abnormal. otherwise,he might begin to think he is abnormal. I will be shock though! what will be your own reaction?
i will use same method i will use if i caught my child stealing or doing anything wrong .... wrong is wrong and i will treat it as such..I Will use rod to correct him or her.
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 22, 2015
busky101:
I will tell "him" dat it inhibits growth, unless he wants to be short like aki/paw-paw. As for the "she" na her mama palaver.
lol...it does? Are you thinking of protein loss or what?
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by ExpertNosa(m): 12:52am On Mar 22, 2015
This is how I tell him/her how to overcome
I we him/her that I might myself I done it when I was at his/her age (even if I have not done it ones )
You know why he/she we believe everything am going to say, before I advice him/her that if don't stop you are going loose your self esteem or many many damages of self servicing
I we tell him/her that is how I overcome my
Trust me him/her is going to quit becos she is going to know that I was ones in his/her shoe
That if I can overcome he/she can overcome it as well
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by freecocoa(f): 12:53am On Mar 22, 2015
How long does it even take to masturba.te, that's making y'all say stuff like "it will make him lose interest in other activities, he will always want to be alone" bla bla bla, mschew.

3 Likes

Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by taofeeq137(m): 12:54am On Mar 22, 2015
Texykool:

There are several people who are hooked on masturbation... Masturbation can be addictive. I know that there are lots of people who are into it but will not agree with you that it is not addictive.

this ia what happens when you watch "DON JON" too often
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 22, 2015
ohaleoghene:

I will teach him/her of the importance and also the dangers....then I will look for a girl/boy for him/her...either for a relationship or to keep him/her busy and occupied...we all know what idleness can lead to...
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by networkgenuis: 1:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Depending on his/her age.
I believe my reaction will be to educate the child on the dangers(if any) of màsturbation.
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 22, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5JzQudbKsk

\

Hilarious where can I download the movie to my tab please? I'm sure it'll be a great movie
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
How long does it even take to masturba.te, that's making y'all say stuff like "it will make him lose interest in other activities, he will always want to be alone" bla bla bla, mschew.

Lol.
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 22, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

There are no verses, in the bible, that talk about masturbatíon.

And on another note, sexuality is not immoral. Yes, there could be a state of excess - as with anything. So there should be moderation.

Even too much oxygen can kill you. Yes, oxygen.

Society has evolved to maintain order, so preaching abstinence and imposing sexúal restrictions on people is was a way to check kids from popping out babies with reckless abandon. And adults, from not causing too much strife by banging other people's spouses.

For the first reason, we now have something called condoms.

New interest you say? Lol.

Interest is such a weak word, really, to describe one's compulsion. It is called sex drive for a reason.

Here's what the dictionary says drive means: "urge or force (animals or people) to move in a specified direction", "an innate, biologically determined urge to attain a goal or satisfy a need."

Determined urge. Force. Innate.

Your son's sex drive is not a passing fancy. It is a force of nature, like gravity or magnetism, seeking expression. It cannot be wished away.
stop teaching rotten morals, you want God to punish you right?

what happened to the punishments concerning sexual immorality like fornication and adultery and beastility and all related sins?
you could get the right words to console yourself but 'judgement ' is what nobody can escape.
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by Richy4(m): 1:59am On Mar 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

You should have given him the talk immediately you start to notice that his body and habits are changing

I might be working really hard without noticing any changes in him. I am not saying that is a justification. But it could happen.
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Richy4:

I might be working really hard without noticing any changes in him. I am not saying that is a justification. But it could happen.

That is not an excuse
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by lastpage: 2:02am On Mar 22, 2015
I will first embarrass him with laughter! grin grin

I will then suddenly change my demeanor and ask him why he is doing it?
Depending on his age, l may add: Do you have so much energy that you are always feeling this Hot? shocked shocked

I will turn to leave the door but mid-way into closing it, l will add: Dont make it a habit.... try to use your will-power instead.
When you feel that "restless", let me buy you some irons that you can pump within the household.

Then l will take my leave quietly.

We will never raise the issue again.

Lastpage!

BTW: Its no biggy, just that one must not lose one it it. In everything we do, "self Control' is very vital
Never be a slave to any "vice", even if it is eating your best food or shex with your lover.... is what l tell my grown-ups.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by lockupman(m): 2:11am On Mar 22, 2015
Nothing. I will draw much closer to him and help him be a man.
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by nduchucks: 2:50am On Mar 22, 2015
If there is something which every single human has engaged in, one time or th eother in their lives, then in my book, that thing is natural. Every human being who lives a normal life will masturbate before he dies, unless he dies prematurely.

Catching a child masturbating is nothing but an opportunity to educate him/her and let him/her know that it is nothing to be ashamed of.

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by dnawah(m): 2:57am On Mar 22, 2015
ohaleoghene:
my sister children of nowadays no dey hear word.when i put am Cameroon pepper for eyes and yanash.him go learn.
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by mutazeez(m): 3:01am On Mar 22, 2015
ohaleoghene:
Watch episode two of blackish?
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by ChurchillStorm: 3:23am On Mar 22, 2015
ohaleoghene:

Please please please, you uneducated lady, please shut the Bleep up! This shid right here is testament to why I abandoned religion to start with. What the hell, woman? What connection does a child who just began to sexually develop and will no doubt masturbate at some point got with Bible quotes and verses and damnation and whatnot? Your level of ignorance is appaling!
Read up! Search and study!
A mom in the US buys her 12yr old son jelly to masturbate with when she found out he's hurting his cock by beating it dry, but you, you'll seriously give him Bible quotes and tell him how hot a hell he's gon' go to? Bleep you.

A piece of your lovely Bible for you to ponder on, "my people perish for lack of knowledge".

And you two faced bastards, you chronic wankers all up in here supporting her to whip out a bible and scare the Holy Bleep into her kid if eventually she sees him/her wanking, you lot are fools.

2 Likes

Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Hello??!!
I'm pretty sure the question was your 'child' not your 'son'
Why all the misguidance - I actually just formed this word b4 ppl start quoting me...Hooray me? grin
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by cole265(m): 3:23am On Mar 22, 2015
It happened to me before. My dad caught me doing the thing...he opened the door on me mistakingly and then quickly closed it again and just walked away. omo, I nearly die of shame afterwards. But he never never raised the issue with me for any discussion.
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by ChurchillStorm: 3:25am On Mar 22, 2015
dnawah:
my sister children of nowadays no dey hear word.when i put am Cameroon pepper for eyes and yanash.him go learn.
You self-service /wanked at some point. So shut the Bleep up!
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by ChurchillStorm: 3:28am On Mar 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:
stop teaching rotten morals, you want God to punish you right?

what happened to the punishments concerning sexual immorality like fornication and adultery and beastility and all related sins?
you could get the right words to console yourself but 'judgement ' is what nobody can escape.
And here you are, the one without 'sin'. Bravo!
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Trust me, its better for a guy to commit fornication dan to be a secret self servicer..... At least one is bein don in d open why d oda one is secret...and such people might be condemnin people who fornicate when they knw in thr hearts dey do d worst....
worst post of the year. Can one get stds via maturation? Can one have a bond via maturation? Inasmuch am not saying it good but it better than sleeping around

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by manot: 4:00am On Mar 22, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

It didn't happen. I won't even talk about it.

Sexual expression is as normal as your urge to feed. And as amoral as breathing.

If he's in his late teens, and doesn't have his own girl(s). I'll teach him how to get girls.

And out of curiosity, what related bible verse could you possibly quote?
yeye fowl, repent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins 18 Years After Marriage. Photos / Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.