Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? (32484 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by jaedee(f): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
seyiade50:

Again the leveticus chapters you quoted. I started reading em. I already know they don't apply also even before going far. To start with God has written his law in the heart of man so u know what is sin and what is not. Further if u want to go the way of the isrealites, I don't know if u have sufficient wealth to pay for all the sacrifices for what has now become mundane things for us. What is the greatest commandment? I believe Jesus Christ already answered it in the bible. Maybe you should read more on JESUS sire.

Again I am a woman n if I tell u when I started understanding the bible, u simply won't believe it and on top of that my personal relationship with Christ is ultimate. He clarifies all things for me. Try reading the bible with the Holy Spirit as ur guide, only then can u understand the Bible cos its the Word of God inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by seyiade50: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
jaedee:

Again I am a woman n if I tell u when I started understanding the bible, u simply won't believe it and on top of that my personal relationship with Christ is ultimate. He clarifies all things for me. Try reading the bible with the Holy Spirit as ur guide, only then can u understand the Bible cos its the Word of God inspired by the Holy Spirit.

You seek a quarrel madam. Please do you know the history of bible and christianity? Why would you relate ss to abortion? What of a woman's ss? What is wasted in that instance? It is not good for people to have different opinions if there is only one truth.
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by MightyMuna(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
jaedee:

Ok 1.) I'm a woman 2.) I didn't say genes r human o I said sperm are semi humans. If genes put in eggs could produce a human I'm sure cloning wd hav bn in existece by now. And 3.) Leakage n waastage r 2 very different things. I no wan comment on this post again. Everyone has their own opinion abt where they think the "morality line" shd b drawn n I respect urs but it doesn't change my view. It is a sin dat is up there with abortion murder n so on... That's what I believe.
shocked

Wow.
You're scary. What a radical and obscene perspective.
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by bobkezel(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
What is all these noise all about? Have seen or heard that somebody died because of self service? Or have you seen or heard about an infertility caused by self service? What business has demon got to do with self service? It is his/her body. Moderation is the only key.
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by taofeeq137(m): 5:05am On Mar 27, 2015
jaedee:
I believe it is sinful and in the bible. Masturbation, not pouring inside a woman... name it. God killed a man (Onan) because of it and I have d bible scripture. Genesis 38:8-10

This is where I have problems with Christians... According to the bible, Judah had 3 sons, God killed d first cos he was wicked...so Judah told the second son to marry the first son's wife and fulfill d duties of a husband to her, the son "Onan" knew the offsprings won't b his so he used withdrawal method so the wife "Tamar" wouldn't concieve... the lord saw dis as being wicked and put him to death...he wasn't killed for MASTURBATING or the WITHDRAWAL method, he was killed for being SELFISH, please look for a more CONVINCING part of the bible so people(WE) can believe it's bad...THANK YOU.
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by BodePolScience: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
palman:

It seems most pple here, going by their comments see nothing wrong in s.s.
What comes to ur mind before u venture into it. What goes on in ur mind or what do u use as a medium of self servicing? When u are done and go out to the crowd how do u feel, does it affect ur psychology? This are the questions you should seek responds for.. I started self s. Since age 10 and stopped at 29 even when I was married so I can tell u that everything is bad about S.S. Don't be deceived, get ur ward through it before the seed germinates and grow into a destroying agent in his/her life
God bless you.
Re: What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2015
ohaleoghene:

me just think the addiction part is worrisome. it might stop the child from developing other interest and will always want to be alone.

No way! He can't always want to be alone. It's not every time that a guys dick will wanna be pleased even if it's standing. It's only when he's really aroused that he'll wanna be alone and he can only do it in his room at night, the bathroom, or at home when no one is present.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Poses With His 101-Year-Old Great Grand Mother / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife / What's Happening To Our Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.