Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday (70874 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Lanrefreshkid: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2014
Iceking1:
Wen i read sum comments, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

No Muslim person will ever never and ever conderm his fellow muslim, no matter watz d situation...

I repeat no Muslim person will ever never and ever conderm his fellow muslim, no matter watz d situation...

Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain

i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way

Christainity is a jst 100+ old in Nigeria

Sharia was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 11 times

Muslim was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution same 11times

Mosque was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 8Times

Allah and Mohammed was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 6times each

Christain was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Church was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Jesus Christ was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem bcus sharia is in constitution

Proof that all there are in the constitution..plsssa
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Lilimax(f): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2014
Iceking1:
Wen i read sum comments, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

No Muslim person will ever never and ever conderm his fellow muslim, no matter watz d situation...

I repeat no Muslim person will ever never and ever conderm his fellow muslim, no matter watz d situation...

Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain

i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem bcus sharia is in constitution
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by joseph1832(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2014
Donsheddy:

nd whu told u dat religion and politics dnt mix. Even God told us dat he has given us d power to rule.
Did you hear me say "religion and politics don't mix?". What's yours anyway?.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by ugwum007(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2014
mankand:

Unfortunately he never existed either. The name jesus is a Greek name and not w Jewish name. Until the 16th century there was no letter j.

All the contents of the Bible were actually stolen from. Ancient kemet in Egypt, if you read the book titled "Nile contribution to civilization" you will find some revealing truths there.

For your information the council of nicea created jesus christ in 325 ad

guy, where did u fall from?
dont be stupid. ..
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Donsheddy: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2014
tjkadzyanju:
u have a shallow reasoning,i ask,can u compare the achievement of fashola to that of GEJ?

ND I ASK U CN U COMPARE THE ACHIEVEMENT OF AKPABIO TO DAT OF FASHOLA?
Hw cn u compare a governor to d president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by AnanseK(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2014
gunuvi:
gej is too humble

Yes he is and I hope you know the meaning of that word.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by gambudu: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2014
ELUMELU in Isreal after looting money meant for power plant.It is only in Nigeria we celebrate Criminals and national-thiefs this is my problem with GEJ administration undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2014
ugwum007:

y dis long epistle?

I think even a primary 4 pupil should know the meaning of this...you mean u don't?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by laurentunt: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2014
Iceking1:

I have also listened to your Audio Presentation by your so called pastor that want to produce a Constitution thru the back door,
and all his allegation against Islam, OIC, Muslims and even the British that he claim handed over Nigeria the Sultan, before Abacha Become the Best President to save Nigeria.

Am assuming the lot of xthains listen to this Audio campaign presentation are Educated.
if Muslims or the OIC are forcing Xthains to convert to Islam are they also forcing them to retain it after they have converted
If APC as a party has a secret islamic agenda, Do they have the capacity to force nigerians to vote for them.
If GEJ wins The 2015 Election. He he not Still going to hand over to a muslim after 2019.
If According to the audio if the OIC are giving the igbos Money to drop their Religion for Islam, are the Igbos that Gullible.
If the foriegn sponsors of boko Haram are the reasons why he has not yet finished they, does the kidnappers in the southEast and the Pirates Stealing our Oil in the SouthSouth also been Sponsored by the OIC or Muslims.
and so on

My brothers, we have seen this before in 2011, targeted religious campaign against an opponent will not do any good
GEJ is a xhain, what has the xthains enjoyed differently

Let GEj fight the Boko haram and stop using them as an excuse for his failures, go to jerusalem to pray will not wish away challenges away, it has to be thru hardwork with sincere plitical will to take the enemies of the state weather muslim or xthains

Nigerians Should Be Allowed to vote For whoever they like and Sycophant Should stop Using the fear of islamization to confuse Xthain to Vote for GEJ.

if i may ask

Do you Think GEJ can win an Election Without the Vote Of Muslims
Please Smartup and stop playing Religious card, cos it will only divide us the more.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by muyeeoo(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2014
Alcatraz001:
As a Christian I have to admit that Goodluck Jonathan's administration has been below par in the majority of Niggeria's sectors but he is our only hope as Nigerian muslims are on a very dangerous resurgence.

I am a yoruba Christian who hates the ibos but I must confess that we Yoruba christians need the ibos now more than ever because we yoruba christians are on the verge of being sidelined/islamised by our muslim brothers.The raging debate abt wearing of hijab by muslims in our schools is raging on in Lagos state and there is a new consciousness in me particularly of the plans by the muslims to throw us all into chaos in yorubaland.

We as christians should forget about the good lives we live and the holy sermons being preached in church and be ready for war because the perilous times are here.The administration of Goodluck Jonathan is the only one that can asssure us of our religious freedom in Nigeria.We have all seen how Papa Oritshejafor's name has been smeared because his Private Jet was involved in the Cash for Arms scandal.We as christians (Especially yoruba Christians) need to wake up from our slumber andd take our rightful place in the scheme of things lest we are forcefully islamised or turned into 2nd Class citizens in our Country.

The muslims in Lagos state are already campaigning against Akinwunmi Ambode's Gubernatorial Ambition because he's a christian and they claim that they are more in Number in Lagos State.We as yoruba christians need the massive support and cooperation of our Ibo Brothers in order not to turn Lagos state and Southwest Nigeria into an islamic Caliphate.The Dream of Usman Danfodio to dip the Quran into the Atlantic Ocean shall not manifest in Jesus Name!

This is the time to eschew all forms of disunity and rancour in the body of christ and come together to win this Cold war.I make bold to say that next year will be a very Explosive year as a lot of things will be decided in this Country.Nigeria is a Secular Nation.

I never ever thought I would join my ibo brothers and TANoids to say this but......Jonathan till 2019!!!

Shalom.

This is the most deluding statement i have read over a long period of time. But seriously is this person on weed or concain when typing this rubbish falsified statement meant to create unnecessary tension in south west. If any body should believe this derailed comment then i think that perosn should be checked thoroughly mentally.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by dmozart: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2014
Alcatraz001:

You have a right to your opinions but if you are a discerning mind then you would admit that all I have posted up there is the truth.I might sound clannish up there but the southwest is my immediate constituency for now because that is where I work and live.

The APC is a good party with lofty ideas but they just have not done enough to shake off that Islamic toga which they have put on and the Yoruba Christians have to be very very careful,the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.

Every wise christian would do well to ruminate on all that I have posted up there.All that is needed is a discerning mind.

GEJ till 2019.

Shalom.
CRAP

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2014
Why is Obiano always looking at the camera? weird looking guy.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Tibins(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2014
MadCow1:
[b]Just check out all the people who went to Israel to pray.

1. President Jonathan - Nigeria's President who has not done anything about fighting corruption in Nigeria. Infact, under his tenure, a lot of exposed corruption scandals have gone unsolved.

2. Jonah Jang - The Governor that openly tried to forcefully declare himself Leader of the Governors fu-orum election that he lost.

3. Pastor Oritsejafor - The Jesus Piece wearing shady Bishop whose personal Jet that was never supposed to be used for commercial activities was used to ferry approximately 10 Million U.S Dollars to go buy some black market arms from an unlicensed gun runner in South Africa. grin

4. Governor Akpabio.. - This man wey no dey use eye see woman. grin Same man that openly admitted to rigging elections in favor of a certain man.

5. Gabriel Suswam - This one that faked his certificate to enter office. Same man who was implicit in the Education ministry bribery scandal.. Same Man Obasanjo openly called a 'Big Thief' at a PDP rally in Benue state. grin

6. Oledepo.. Sorry!! Oyedepo: The Man who refused to help his Half-Sister because she was a Muslim. The same man who slapped an innocent and naive little girl on Camera to the applause of his mindfucked congregation. Same Man being investigated in the U.K Government for cynically exploiting his members and getting 16million pounds plus from them.

7. Sen. Aduda:: This one whose Brother failed the Civil service examination and was forced to resign.. Now that same brother of his is a Top director in the Ministry of Finance as appointed by our President.. grin

grin

Jesus sitting on Mount Carmel watching Nigerians Leaders Pray..

[/b]

I think you just being unreasonable here. Chasing shadows. If spend half the time you use on thisffrivolous post, to think about your live, you would have been better 1%

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by yemi231(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2014
Sterling Homes still selling plots of land @ Barachel Park & Garden Ikorodu for #810,000 per plot. Installment payment plans are also available.

Havilah Park & Garden Mowe still going for #34,000 monthly for 25months @ #850,000. Outright purchase attracts a 10% discount @ #765,000.

Moriah Park Ikorodu is now selling for #765,000 per plot. Installment payment option also available.

Call Yemi on 07084546154, 08028498918, 08136119495, BBM pin 2b8d019f |Sterling Homes LTD.|Plot2, River Valley Estate, Ojodu Berger.

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by anonimi: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2014
MadCow1:

1. President Jonathan - Nigeria's President who has not done anything about fighting corruption in Nigeria. Infact, under his tenure, a lot of exposed corruption scandals have gone unsolved.

It is good to see that even a mad cow acknowledges that there has been MORE exposure of corruption scandals in the Jonathan/Sambo administration.
Could that be due to GREATER transparency in the FEDERAL government finances What do you think will happen if our states & LGAs were also just as transparent instead of claiming that the FoI bill passed by our National Assembly does not apply to them? shocked

Meanwhile it is on record that this federal administration has delivered on many projects that were previously annually budgeted for but never done while states and LGA allocation are paid as and when due with their Finance Commissioners involved in all decision-making.
What better measure can there be for LESS corruption under this dispensation

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by hilaryCU(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Let them keep praying without tackling issues like corruption and nothing good will come out of any of their prayers. I found it strange when the head of churches in Nigerian keeps on patronising this politicians instead of telling them the bitter truth when they err like Elijah did to Ahab in the bible.

The whites that brought all these religion to us are far better human beings when it comes to loving their fellow race, what we have here is blacks eating blacks which is absurd. When are we ever going to get things right?

After prayers, you all will come back home and manipulations of gullible Nigerians will continue.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by saintikechi(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2014
simpleseyi:

Jesus is a christian? I thought that christians are followers of Christ. How come Christ is also a follower of Christ?
Jesus is a "christian" he is the christ and that makes him a christian.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Orikinla(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2014
[size=18pt]President Goodluck Jonathan will later become famous as Pastor Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, JP, PhD.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by niggereyez(f): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2014
mazzi:
Ride on sir,GOD will hear ur prayer and bring peace to our country.less i forget Gej till......2019.
broda...
its ... "LEST I forget"
common mistake I see on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by tiwiex(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2014
uokocha70:

You are a Christian and you hate Igbo's? You are a true Christian indeed.
All I can see from your post is tribe this, tribe that. SMH. What kind of Christian are you again?

hat was the first thing i noticed. I think religion is a big mess if you ask me. The other day a friend of mine was recruiting for a business and he clearly said he did not want muslims. I asked why. He said because THEY HATE US. I wonder who the they and us are. I am sure if his christian marketer bring a big muslime job, im go collect am. stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by tiwiex(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2014
BruzMoney:
The trip is even more of pishur!! Person wey dey snap no sabi pray?? sad
Great observation.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by jimjones: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2014
The president and his merry band of thieves -- praying for more GRACE to keep on being all but Christlike.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by experimentist: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2014
Orunto:
May God hear Mr. President's Prayers for Nigeria IJN AMEN!
God forbid, prayer of a thief?!

I wish he will never return..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by synergycom19: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2014
Very funny,GEL suddenly realised that he is a Christian now, after Fasting with Muslims thinking that will make the Hausa/Fulani to accept/like him. As that didn't work he started visitng churches, and now this all for CONTINUINTY IN OFFICE

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by anonimi: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2014
synergycom19:
Very funny,GEL suddenly realised that he is a Christian now, after Fasting with Muslims thinking that will make the Hausa/Fulani to accept/like him. As that didn't work he started visitng churches, and now this all for CONTINUINTY IN OFFICE

Every now & then you come across a comment that makes you understand why our returnee General called us "senseless and useless" who need to be flogged into discipline.
How can a sane Nigerian type the highlighted about our president
Below was from two years ago, perhaps he was not a Christian then according to the clueless poster quoted above =>

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJpf6UovG1U][/url]

Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan 2012 (Holy Ghost Night Redemption Camp)

Published on Dec 15, 2012
http://www.naijagists.com - President Goodluck Jonathan and his aides were spotted at the grand finale of the holy ghost night service that took place in Redemption camp last night. See more of their pictures at http://naijagists.com/president-jonat...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by dmozart: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2014
Alcatraz001:

They have not started forcing our daughters but it will start soon.....its a gradual islamisation program.
As for Ekiti,they have nothing to fear because Ekiti is 65% Christian so they know nothing can happen there.My brother,I grew up thinking we as yorubas are all omoluabi but Tinubu and his band of jihadists have destroyed the work of PAPA AWOLOWO and the horse has bolted from his carts.

The north is a region that should not be politically
Associated with especially if a sizeable number of your citizens are muslims.Now yoruba muslims are pushing for more stringent islamic laws and way of life and that will definitely put we christians on the edge.Islam is a vey scary religion I must tell u,it frightens a lot of christians.I pray the Afenifere can step in and douse the tension that has risen albeit latently in yorubaland before we start witnessing Bomb blasts.Odua aa gbe wa oooo.

GEJ till yorubaland solves it internal war

Shalom.
Very feeble and childish attempts to mislead ur kinsmen.Have you heard of the reward of Baalam? It destroys men. This path you are threading on will destroy you if you do not change.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by glory2glory: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2014
I wonder why PEJ does not go on pilgrimage with her husband? She goes with him most trips, but not Jerusalem. Is she not a christian?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2014
dmozart:
Very feeble and childish attempts to mislead ur kinsmen.Have you heard of the reward of Baalam? It destroys men. This path you are threading on will destroy you if you do not change.
What is the reward of balaam? I am not a muslim.
U see all these threats will not hide the truth and the targeted audience have decoded my message.

We will know the truth and it will set us free.

Shalom to you.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by anonimi: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2014
glory2glory:
I wonder why PEJ does not go on pilgrimage with her husband? She goes with him most trips, but not Jerusalem. Is she not a christian?

Perhaps it is also because she is not an American that she could not travel with her husband to Washington DC shocked

President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip
JUL 30, 2014

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/30/president-jonathan-drops-wife-washington-dc-trip-travel-73-delegates

Some posters sef, na real wah oh angry
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by MadCow1: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

It is good to see that even a mad cow acknowledges that there has been MORE exposure of corruption scandals in the Jonathan/Sambo administration.
Could that be due to GREATER transparency in the FEDERAL government finances What do you think will happen if our states & LGAs were also just as transparent instead of claiming that the FoI bill passed by our National Assembly does not apply to them? shocked

Meanwhile it is on record that this federal administration has delivered on many projects that were previously annually budgeted for but never done while states and LGA allocation are paid as and when due with their Finance Commissioners involved in all decision-making What better measure can there be for LESS corruption under this dispensation

[b]

Federal Projects delivered indeed... Lets take the Port-Harcourt - Uyo axis of East-West road that was awarded since Obj/Yaraduas time. Though not worked, but it was budgetted for under Federal projects and was over 75% completed as at 2012 when SURE-P was formed. All of a sudden, I started seeing 'Sure-P' signs all over that road. Now I wonder how the fhuck did Sure-P claim a project that was almost completed before they were even formed.. grin But its alright.. grin

Stella Oduah... Never tried. Simply fired and the case silenced. Meanwhile, most of the Airports built under her watch are falling apart with the most recent being the fire outbreak at Murtala Mohammed.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.. Raised an alarm over the inconsistences in the monies being remitted back to the Federation account by the NNPC up to the tune of 50 Billion U.S Dollars.. The F.G instead of investigating the NNPC, suspends Lamido Sanusi and illegally remove him as the CBN governor. grin

Farouk Lawan.. Whose voice was caught on tape telling Mr. Tijani (a.k.a T.J) to go collect some hundreds of thousands of Dollars from Mr. Femi Otedola is today still a sitting Member of the Lower legislative House of Nigeria. He was never tried and even his probe report was riddled with questionable omissions and exclusions.

Diezani Allison Madueke.. Implicated severally in fraudulent transactions and mismanagement of the NNPC, amongst which are the illegal expenses of the NNPC from oil sales money, the illegal purchase of a Jet and the 50 Billion dollar discrepancy brought to light by Mallam Lamido... She is still the head Niggeress in-charge of the NNPC till tomorrow. grin

Should I continue?!

Fuel Subsidy and the SURE-P :: As at when Nigerians Protested the 'Increase of Pump price' of Petrol in that epic riot tagged Occupy Nigeria. In 2012 when the Government was allegedly paying more to subsidize our fuel, the government was spending 1.2 Billion U.S Dollars on Subsidy.. Now for 2014 and 2015, the GOvernment is telling us that they now have to spend over 1 Trillion on Subsidy, despite the fact that the Government should be spending less on subsidy after the removal that escalated the price of fuel.

Police Pension scam...

Civil Service Pension Scam.......

e.t.c..

The FoI bill?! Niggro puleeeeeeeze.. That Bill is not even worth the paper it was written on. grin The only information that bill exposes you to is the bill itself. grin A bill that allows you access to infomation only if its approved by virtually the same people you need the info on.. grin

Jonathan is abominably corrupt... Unfortunately, I am too tribalistic to vote for a Northern Pigfucker against him... [/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.