Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? (1508 Views)

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by drake49(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
good day to all members nd guest.
Today my girlfriend called while am in school and told me abt the stupid thing her sister's husband had been doing for almost a week now.
she said" the husband usually call her from the children wen her sis is nt around nd tries to hug her nd kiss her, she even said recently he tried to touch her bossom... i was infuriated nd told her to tell her mum, elder bro or her sis(the husband's wife)'
please do u think its a nice advice telling her sister?
i love her so much...
Thanks for reading
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yes..the earlier the better
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by adonbilivit: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
let her leave that house soon enough. if he keeps disturbing her she should change her number, if he traces her to her new place still disturbing her for sex, let her report him to her parents not her sister(the wife of the HE goat )
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by walanter(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
but dis tin jus too rapid ...i no jus no where dis attitude dey com from ..wen u never do d wif finish na sis him ...wan run ....god dey
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by Pennywise(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Girls are known to fake stories in order to look loyal. Dude, u needn't worry about the passes she will disclose to you. U should be more concerned about the ones she didn't disclose.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by jsunex(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by Pennywise(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Girls are known to fake stories in order to look loyal. Dude, u needn't worry about the passes she will disclose to you. U should be more concerned about the ones she didn't disclose.

And becareful before u cause any crisis in the house. You are not going to pay for her education. If she truly feels threatened she will be talking to her mother hardly to a distant boyfriend.
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by drake49(m): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Pennywise:

And becareful before u cause any crisis in the house. You are not going to pay for her education. If she truly feels threatened she will be talking to her mother hardly to a distant boyfriend.
thanks pennywise..
i will be careful
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by AfricanApple(f): 1:15am On Oct 27, 2014
if she is going to report to anybody it should be d parent
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by pasqal09: 5:50am On Oct 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
if she is going to report to anybody it should be d sis
Sometimes its not that easy
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by idu1(m): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2014
Some of una say make she report to her sita. Hw she go take talk am......*Anty ur husband is.....*is nt easy o. Make she pack comot there if e dey convinent for her....
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by AfricanApple(f): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2014
pasqal09:

truly its not easy but d earlier d better, cos d more it get worse d harder it will be for her to tell anybody, and if she don't report to anybody to scare him away he may feel she is enjoying it
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by AfricanApple(f): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2014
pasqal09:

do u know is now I saw it dat I wrote sis, I wanted to parent, I was dizzy
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by pasqal09: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
do u know is now I saw it dat I wrote sis, I wanted to parent, I was dizzy
I was had a friend in this same kind of predicament. Her aunt's hubby was trying to bed her but I was very difficult telling her aunt cos its definitely going to crash that marriage.
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by Tymax(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2014
So many things can go wrong if she doesn't talk fast. For example, the sister will eventually notice and may think her younger sis is trying to seduce her husband.

She must report his advances to her mother.
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by AfricanApple(f): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2014
pasqal09:

I was had a friend in this same kind of predicament. Her aunt's hubby was trying to bed her but I was very difficult telling her aunt cos its definitely going to crash that marriage.
surely, once she tells d sis d marriage will begin to peel away and it wont be nice for her to be blamed for d fall of d marriage

some of dis married men and their insatiable want for sex sef. ain't there even girls out there who will be willing?
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2014
she shud report to her parent(mother),her mother wil know how to talk to d man wtout her sista knowin.
Re: Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? by mecussey(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2014
Pennywise:

Point.....common sense no common

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Bride Price You Have Seen? / What Is One Thing You Can Do In A Close Door. / 41 Things A Girl Wished Her Man Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.