Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,173 members, 7,842,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) (4756 Views)

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by SStoneCCold: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Justice629:

Yes I would
Be careful what you wish for.
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by 100Cents: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wow, so romantic.

I am wondering what sweet nothings the man is telling her....
Re: ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) by 100Cents: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Justice629:

That my guy doesn't have today doesn't mean we can't get something better than what I posed with.
What truly matters in a relationship is happiness so I rather be happy the rest of my life in a hut or that cart to been miserable in a Lamborghini the rest of my life

Sister, can we meet ?

I am asking you out...

BTW, are you Nigerian ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Up With Short Girls And Attitude? / OMG: Pretty Slay Queen Just Murdered English, See What She Said (picture) / Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.