Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Can You Marry An Extreme Deeperlife(church) Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Extreme Deeperlife(church) Girl (1408 Views)

Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry An Extreme Deeperlife(church) Girl by Fesomu(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Can you marry a girl from deeperlife church who is so deep in it and also adopt the no tv, no ear ring and other things that's makes a girl look attractive
Re: Can You Marry An Extreme Deeperlife(church) Girl by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2014
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bein a deeper life dosnt gaurantee a blissful marriage...i despise dem, dey r hypocrites.
Re: Can You Marry An Extreme Deeperlife(church) Girl by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2014
Cutehector4u:
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bein a deeper life dosnt gaurantee a blissful marriage...i despise dem, dey r hypocrites.
Re: Can You Marry An Extreme Deeperlife(church) Girl by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,u dnt av 2 despise my church members.
vikky no offence..... I just cnt see myself datin one...imajin how boring nd dry the rship will be....

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Extreme Deeperlife(church) Girl by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2014
hmmmm....i can never think of that for the following reasons::-

*You will never enjoy sex cos no ardent deeper lifer would want to try some interesting sex position and styles cos they don't beliv in fun

* No deeper lifer would want to dress in sexy outfit to attract the husband. All they wear is their 'skirt and turtle neck blouse'. they would always categorize any form of fun making as 'sin'.....mehn! it's sucks having an ardent deeper lifer as a wife.
Re: Can You Marry An Extreme Deeperlife(church) Girl by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2014
Cutehector4u:
vikky no offence..... I just cnt see myself datin one...imajin how boring nd dry the rship will be....
ahn,it's because u avent met dose bad gals amongst dm.
Re: Can You Marry An Extreme Deeperlife(church) Girl by chimerase2: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2014
The man of God is even looking for celestial babe or ikanka babe to mingle and wringle with cheesy
Re: Can You Marry An Extreme Deeperlife(church) Girl by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2014
eminentme:
hmmmm....i can never think of that for the following reasons::-

*You will never enjoy sex cos no ardent deeper lifer would want to try some interesting sex position and styles cos they don't beliv in fun

* No deeper lifer would want to dress in sexy outfit to attract the husband. All they wear is their 'skirt and turtle neck blouse'. they would always categorize any form of fun making as 'sin'.....mehn! it's sucks having an ardent deeper lifer as a wife.
hey,u tink xo
Re: Can You Marry An Extreme Deeperlife(church) Girl by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
Noooooooooooo.......I met one who was full of out-dated ideas (it wasn't funny at all). Some could be very naïve, analogue, primitive and old-fashioned.

I am not ready to settle down with a woman who is well-equipped for a world that no longer exist. NEVER!
Re: Can You Marry An Extreme Deeperlife(church) Girl by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
GUYZ SEF.....una no wan marry deeper life,una no wan marry runz or badt gal....i tire oo
Re: Can You Marry An Extreme Deeperlife(church) Girl by iceberylin(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
You mean
Short
Black
Prayerful
Virgin
Ugly

Not my type tho angry

(1) (Reply)

Girls Love Players / Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl / Should I Just Tell Her I Have No Feelings For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.