Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl (1407 Views)

My Experience With A Religious Girl / Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Suspect33(m): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Am the kinda guy dat only hangs
out wit runs girls, and getting
them isn't hard at all, then i saw
this girl, a church girl, i've been
tinking abt her bt dnt knw hw 2 gt her attention, since am nt used to her type of person
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
become religious like them. your life and ways will change for good.
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by kuphid(f): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Give your life to Christ

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Craigston: 12:00am On Feb 19, 2015
You mean you want to cause a devoted one to sin? Well, the consequences are worse than dying at the hands of an islamic terrorist. It'd be better a millstone was tied to your neck and you were drowned in the sea.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Suspect33(m): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2015
Craigston:
You mean you want to cause a devoted one to sin? Well, the consequences are worse than dying at the hands of an islamic terrorist. It'd be better a millstone was tied to your neck and you were drowned in the sea.
am also i devoted christian (i don repent since) BTW na 4 church i c d gal
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by mentorandfriend(m): 12:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Its better you continue with those runs girls. I cant come here to give you advice on how to get a good girl, when I'm not sure what you want from her. If you were looking for a wife, I would have imparted into your life a timeless wisdom that has been working wonders since my days as a campus fellowship president. Whenever you are ready to settle down, remember my moniker.

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 19, 2015
Use the bible. . .

Read to her from the book of songs of solomon. cool
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Your intentions are not pure.

Hence, if she is firmly spiritually rooted, she won't trip for you.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by siegfried99(m): 12:59am On Feb 19, 2015
Tell pastor grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by whizqueen(f): 1:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Follow her to church. Or better still give your life to christ embarassed
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by ShakurM(m): 5:59am On Feb 19, 2015
If u want 2 catch a monkey, behave like one. grin
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 19, 2015
Right.

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by justmag(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2015
rokiatu:
Right.

You always have the best responses. So true!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2015
@OP preach the songs of solomon to her
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by djeezy(m): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2015
Volunteer to follow her to church grin
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2015
justmag:

You always have the best responses. So true!
smiley smiley
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by smartigo: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2015
This could actually be a bait to give ur life a new meaning. Are u truly ready for the challenge?
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Give ur life to christ.....
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by ireneony(f): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2015
If you can't beat them, join them
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Emmafe(m): 12:53am On Feb 20, 2015
kuphid:
Give your life to Christ
I'v since 30AD, cn I get ur attention nw?
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Emmafe(m): 12:56am On Feb 20, 2015
ShakurM:
If u want 2 catch a monkey, behave like one. grin
Monkey bawo??
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 20, 2015
ride a horse to church
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 20, 2015
Op please read matthew 18:17........
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by ShakurM(m): 6:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Emmafe:
Monkey bawo??
It's a metaphor
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 20, 2015
MzNelly:
Your intentions are not pure.

Hence, if she is firmly spiritually rooted, she won't trip for you.

Really!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Cunnilingus / OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single. / Confusion!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.