Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Is Beauty A Curse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Beauty A Curse. (2666 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Is Beauty A Competition???????????????????? / Is Beauty A criterion in marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Beauty A Curse. by smooooooth: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2008
i have noticed that girls who are not so good looking are more homely, peaceful, intelligent, supportive,friendly,nice,kind hearted,

while 99% of the ''beauty queens'' ones are just the direct opposite. this explains why the not too good looking girls get the best men and marry earlier than the pretty ones.

i mean every man needs a ''wife'' and not just a plain stupid pretty woman.i say stupid because all the pretty ones have to do to get the guys is work on their character,but they just too stupid to think that.

and nobody should ask me of making baseless generalisations here,because i have facts, i have dated a good number of ladies, that i'm sure your mothers, sisters and babes are in my list.

just want u guys to contribute if u have also observed this, and please any pretty lady in the house tell us what your problems are.
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by Hotstepper(f): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2008
I am 100 perfect beautiful and I am 100 percent what ur so called not so pretty person posses,
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by smooooooth: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2008
yeah thats what they all say, till u get a closer look.
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by SisiJinx: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2008
That’s right! Homely girls are the best because they don’t have the goods for any shakaraism and if they happen to have small breasts. . . Well you can just Fuhgeddaboutit!! You my man, have got yourself a gem right thurr because her brains haven’t been sucked away to make room for big boobs!!

Any girl who doesn’t fit this criteria can go

[size=4pt]God save us from men on ego boosting trips[/size]
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by smooooooth: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2008
i have seen lot of not good looking girls with big packages. but tanx for your contribution, at least we agree on one point, '' all pretty girls got dont have brains'' i hope u aint ugly though grin
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2008
smooooooth:

i have noticed that girls who are not so good looking are more homely, peaceful, intelligent, supportive,friendly,nice,kind hearted,

while 99% of the ''beauty queens'' ones are just the direct opposite. this explains why the not too good looking girls get the best men and marry earlier than the pretty ones.

i mean every man needs a ''wife'' and not just a plain stupid pretty woman.i say stupid because all the pretty ones have to do to get the guys is work on their character,but they just too stupid to think that.

and nobody should ask me of making baseless generalisations here,because i have facts, i have dated a good number of ladies, that i'm sure your mothers, sisters and babes are in my list.

just want u guys to contribute if u have also observed this, and please any pretty lady in the house tell us what your problems are.

I disagree with you undecided
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by smooooooth: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2008
well maybe i was a little wrong, a few of them are good, but u will agree with me that a larger percentage of the not pretty girls make better girlfriends/wives than the pretty ones.

and a second observation, they seem to be better shaped than pretty girls. that was the first sign that told me God is a fair being.
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2008
smooooooth:

well maybe i was a little wrong, a few of them are good, but u will agree with me that a larger percentage of the not pretty girls make better girlfriends/wives than the pretty ones.

and a second observation, they seem to be better shaped than pretty girls. that was the first sign that told me God is a fair being.

How a person is 'shaped' has absolutely nothing to do with how they look!! I admit that sometimes pretty girls can have an attitude, just like wealthy guys, but its still dosent affect their personalitiy!!
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by smooooooth: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2008
shape has got everything to do with the way we look,thats why u can easily tell a male from a female, and God knows we guys love a well rounded girl.

and is our attitude not meant to be a reflection of our personality. well yes i know some wealthy guys can be a bit arrogant, but thats cos is in them before they got rich, just like a broke humble down to earth guy will still reflect his simple down to earth self if u give him all the money in the world.
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by Riskie(f): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2008
This is a very stupid baseless generalization undecided
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by StephenP(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2008
I'll prefer the curse than to have to keep buying ugly bags for her.

[img]http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foureyesjokeshop.com%2FProductImages%2Fugly_bag_for_her.jpg&h=1f832738a0b835c2a837323cf8f49eb2[/img]

LOL!!! I'm just playing. I disagree with you poster.
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by smooooooth: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2008
Riskie:

This is a very stupid baseless generalization undecided

and u made this comment to make us think u are pretty right. grin

well u do sound ''pretty''
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by spikedcylinder: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2008
smooooooth:

*yawns*

What else is new? undecided

In other news, did you know that soap is self cleansing? I bet you didn't! tongue
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2008
spikedcylinder:

*yawns*

What else is new? undecided

In other news, did you know that soap is self cleansing? I bet you didn't! tongue

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by vescucci(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2008
Some are, some ain't. Most are, most ain't. Which kind wahala be this.

Seriously though. If you pack a thousand girls consisting of 500 "fine" ones and 500 "homely" ones. I bet you 350 out of the "fine" ones will be dumb blondes who think they made themselves "fine". The rest are a mix of OK, smart and actually brilliant. Out of the 500 "homely" ones, you'd fine exactly the reverse the case. Meaning instead of dumb people, you'd have 350 that consist of OK, smart and actually intelligent people. The rest harbors the dumb, dirty and dare I say ugly ones.

BUT, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, while once in a while I like the rest get carried away by a "fine" woman but most girls I find attractive, I find attracive because they are stimulating to be with. Stimulating, I mean here, mentally. When I see a chic in flat soles and a long skirt wearing glasses, my radar starts beeping, I might actually be able to converse with this one. And to the "fine" ones. Y'all are ok but fineness is skin deep unlike finesse.

I'm sure Sisi is homely  grin
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by smooooooth: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2008
come all this committee of pretty girls, make una speak the truth now, rathe than spoil the thread.

spike and uju, take time o
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by spikedcylinder: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2008
smooooooth:

come all this committee of pretty girls, make una speak the truth now, rathe than spoil the thread.

spike and uju, take time o

Wetin?

Ok, I'd be serious now.

To further buttress your point/theory I would also that pretty girls usually have one leg fatter than the other. Check it o, it is a proven fact! tongue
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Wetin?

Ok, I'd be serious now.

To further buttress your point/theory I would also that pretty girls usually have one leg fatter than the other. Check it o, it is a proven fact! tongue

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

Spikedcylinder abeg no kill me joo grin grin
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by tkb417(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2008
I am 100 perfect beautiful and I am 100 percent what ur so called not so pretty person posses,

says who? u no fit call urself wowo na even if u are
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by smooooooth: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Wetin?

Ok, I'd be serious now.

does that mean u have one leg fatter than the other cheesy.

see u around. closing time.
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by spikedcylinder: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2008
Ujujoan:

ROTFLMAO  grin  grin  grin

Spikedcylinder abeg no kill me joo  grin  grin

"Baby", I'm glad to be of comical service. grin grin grin
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by spikedcylinder: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2008
smooooooth:

does that mean u have one leg fatter than the other cheesy.

see u around. closing time.

Me ke? You will never catch me claiming to be pretty. tongue
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2008
spikedcylinder:

"Baby", I'm glad to be of comical service. grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin

Okay, I dont like it when people call me baby. Except my 'baby' sha wink

He knows himself kiss kiss
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by spikedcylinder: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2008
Ujujoan:

LMAO grin grin

Okay, I don't like it when people call me baby. Except my 'baby' sha wink

He knows himself kiss kiss

Come, baby, why are you doing shakara? My container is on the high sea o! I'm importing spray on condoms and I tell you baby, I will build you a hut in your villa. tongue
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Come, baby, why are you doing shakara? My container is on the high sea o! I'm importing spray on condoms and I tell you baby, I will build you a hut in your villa. tongue

LoL!! grin grin You are not serious!!

I don leave you go house abeg . . cheesy

Take care 'baby' kiss
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by sistajay(f): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2008
What are you guys rabbitin about. . . . . . . . beauti is a Blessing! and yes everybody is beautiful. Except the baddies are ugly and I mean UGLY inside out.
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by playahP(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2008
NOO URE WRONG,
beauty aint based on looks but on character,
FINEESS IS BASED ON LOOKS.
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by just1n(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2008
playah P:

NOO URE WRONG,
beauty aint based on looks but on character,
FINEESS IS BASED ON LOOKS.

Now, somebody is talking . . .
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by tmoney11(m): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2008
Been beautiful is not a crime, but some ladies allow the beauty to get into there head. ( WON PE O NI SISI INU ENDUN) grin
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by JJYOU: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2008
some ugly people make more noise than beautiful people
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by nana(f): 3:21am On Nov 19, 2008
Glad am ugly undecided
Re: Is Beauty A Curse. by whitelexi(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2008
@Topic: Depending on how u look at it, yeah beauty is a curse to trust and to fidelity!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage And Divorce / GIRL SENDS NU-DE PICTURES TO FAKE " DON JAZZY" ONLINE / 6 Secrets Of A Good God-fearing Husband/boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.