Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album (33917 Views)

D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix / D'banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On Launch Of Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
M4gunners:
The Thread could have been Don baba to help Dbanj rebuild his music career.
Or Dbanj trying to help a broke freind

3 Likes

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by mickeyenglish(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
njuwo:
2face to work with former partner Kennis Music in new album. Now D'banj to work with former partner Don Jazzy in new album. They are all working with former partner in new album. When will Daddy Showkey work with former partner Stereoman Ekwe in new album
when is olu maintain also gonna go back 2 his old buddy Tolu maintain?if I hear ....

2 Likes

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by tellwisdom: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
Chai, its good to be a boss oo... Don jayz..i hail u o cool

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by strangest(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Best decision, he has ever made in his life.... I will always respect Dbanj if this is true..

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by cestmoiparadign: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
nikpet2:
my broda. na Pakistan cheesy wink
grin grin grin grin... thnx mr leshurer
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by mickeyenglish(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hahaha! ;DHahaha!....chai diaris God oooh! He wants 2 go back...well waiting 4 olu maintain 2 hook up with his old buddy Tolu maintain...lol
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by cestmoiparadign: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
njuwo:
2face to work with former partner Kennis Music in new album. Now D'banj to work with former partner Don Jazzy in new album. They are all working with former partner in new album. When will Daddy Showkey work with former partner Stereoman Ekwe in new album
grin grin grin grin
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by londoner: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Yay, I hope it's true. There is no Naija label that has matched what Mo'hits did in their time......just waiting to hear that Wande will also be a part of it.

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by strangest(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Garri no dey move market again... Ijebu garri ruining package garri business since 80s

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Ybholy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
nice for them

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by mickeyenglish(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
[color=#000000][/color] cooldancing j-skillz's shoki..all dis one no consign me.......
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Cosmore9(m): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
I personally feel D'Banj wants to put Don Jazzy in the Album majorly because he wants to prove they are still cool friends and because of the Old time sake. They both started together and it will be normal if he includes his old partner to it. Congrats to Don Jazzy cos he will be featuring in an international and Classic Album from D'Banj. "Lee Temple Family"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by slimmingcare(f): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
A high level of maturity

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by fairheven: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
rockyeweka:
Hmmm, i know there will definetely be a comeback, cos this duo can't do without each other. Thumb up to kokomaster

They certainly can do without each other,Don baba has already proven that,by the number of hit list he has droped so far,it is left for Dbanj to prove his mettle...nothing in life is meant to last forever.
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by M4gunners: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ipledge:
Or Dbanj trying to help a broke freind
Story
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
cestmoiparadign:

grin grin grin grin... thnx mr leshurer
lecturer bros
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
M4gunners:
Story
For the gods tongue
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by hippyzuki(f): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dbanj!!! Na d sorry way u go talk b dat?
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by buskeh(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Where is your visa !?
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by cestmoiparadign: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
nikpet2:
shocked shocked shocked lecturer bros
grin grin grin ok sar, thenks you for showing me it
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by deenlight: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Sorry don't cry , GOD will wipe away your tears.
Wonderlands:
:/
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by 100Cents: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Don Jazzy should charge him N100,000m for the Album production.

Wish I heard his lines while begging the doro boss to produce him again..

2 Likes

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by njuwo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
mickeyenglish:
when is olu maintain also gonna go back 2 his old buddy Tolu maintain?if I hear ....
Lol. E fit happen o but Big Bamo go need to join to make the soup sweet

2 Likes

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by 100Cents: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
fairheven:

They certainly can do without each other,Don baba has already proven that,by the number of hit list he has droped so far,it is left for Dbanj to prove his mettle...nothing in life is meant to last forever.

Truth to some people is determined by their inclination..

Let's assume a scenario where one of these two old friends called the other to do an album collabo ? Who do you think called the other ?

The Garri master of course...

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by iaatmguy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wisdytech:
Life rotates | He (Dbanj) didnt know his former boss will still be useful. Kai What a life!!!!
did u mean his former partner, d'banj was just been modest by calling don jazzy is boss, and I think.he should be given credit for that, do you know Michael Jackson's producer, fela sunny ade, rihanna, sunny okosun, to mention a few

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by sanity12(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lovin dis
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by DaBullIT(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
The prodigal son returns home
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Godson201333(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
agitator:
back to base, welcome to your master cool cool cool

Me too na so I leave nairaland come back and be first to comment.
e no easy sometimes you need to go then come back and seun allow you become first to comment for front page. shocked shocked shocked
all una wey provoke dey go blog remember say na seun be the baba for africa, the no1 online forum for Africa. grin grin grin

Lol bros una no go kill person with your comment ooo....na u funny pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats / Free Mp3 Musics To Dawnload / Just Released - 9ice, New Album, Titled "red Eye Moda Foker"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.