Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album (33916 Views)

D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix / D'banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On Launch Of Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by ikevin(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wonderlands:
:/
guy abeg. Don't put up this picture again. It is killing me with laff. Please I am begging.
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Forwetinnah: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wonderlands:
:/

Chai..Lord have mercy gringringringrin ndo, no cry again
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by KLand(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
The natural chemistry between D'banj and Don Jazzy is long gone. Whatever is left between them is now artificial. I hope the rumored coming together proves me wrong!
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by CyberWolf: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
power of Igbos..I mean 9ja cool
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
agitator:
shocked shocked
all una wey provoke dey go blog remember say na seun be the baba for africa, the no1 online forum for Africa. grin grin grin
@ the bolded, bunch of local champions. agitator you are their houseboy.
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Lanceslot(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
priscaoge:
Agbarusia ngene ekuru ngene nuo undecided undecided
That's Don Jazzy's chieftancy name (Agbarusia 1) .;-)
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Calismart(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
DON BABA J.
Na him b d only boss wey i know for naija music industry for now

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Allansmith: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
No be lie..... wink

agitator:
back to base, welcome to your master cool cool cool

Me too na so I leave nairaland come back and be first to comment.
e no easy sometimes you need to go then come back and seun allow you become first to comment for front page. shocked shocked shocked
all una wey provoke dey go blog remember say na seun be the baba for africa, the no1 online forum for Africa. grin grin grin
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ejanla wanto help DonJazzy raise some hype and cash .... DoroMoney ...

DoroCollabo .... ....

DoroBringDonJazzyToTheTopOfTheWorld !
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
lols, see how don jazzy look like Lagos agbero in the pix grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by emmykk(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Morale lesson:never underscore a member of a team because you are the 1 in the limelight.

Shame on dbanj,he thought he was the one making don jazzy,but he has come to know that don jazzy is just harshing most of his competitors.

Dbanji just imagine himself in that dorobucci song.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by chrysso83(m): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Its gonnabe the revivalof dbanj's dying musical career. A big bang its gonna be. Eagerly waitingfor it.
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by priscaoge(f): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lanceslot:
That's Don Jazzy's chieftancy name (Agbarusia 1) .;-)

He sabi better thing cheesy cheesy
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by scarr: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
iaatmguy:
did u mean his former partner, d'banj was just been modest by calling don jazzy is boss, and I think.he should be given credit for that, do you know Michael Jackson's producer, fela sunny ade, rihanna, sunny okosun, to mention a few
yes I know dere producers
Quincy Jones, Laolu Akins, neyo, stargate, to mention a few grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by ladymichael: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Was it the various producers that helped him become "dbanj"? Don jazzy is just too good, humble, down to earth and really friendly.
His works speaks for him. Dbanj doesn't need producers once don jazzy is on board,sky is the limit and if no be pride, dbanj knows this more than any of us here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by missosarugwe(f): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
dats nice
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Gorgeous58(f): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
When is the album or song dropping?
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by nairaman66(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
felixtare:
grin grin

wicked boy grin

wicked boy

How na?
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by ElijahFobs: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls who are they? are they d president and vice president of nigeria? I dnt know them because am based in Sri Lanka
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by CoolKizzy(m): 12:12am On Oct 28, 2014
Thought dbanj said he'll take Nigerian music abroad? then said he has retired and wants to sell garri? dude realized he is a noise maker without Donjazzy
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by pobosky20(m): 3:11am On Oct 28, 2014
cestmoiparadign:
pls who are they, cos i am schooling in pakistan, r they members of boko haram?

Yes they are. There was a problem BTW them that they had to split. Now they are back to attack with more bombs. Your sch in Pakistan is d main target. **mtchewww**
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by DinhoMVP: 8:09am On Oct 28, 2014
The guy wan come back...here is my candid advice D'banj swallow your pride and reconcile with Don Baba Jay witout him guy we never hear any REAL Hit from you...welcome back son there's enough room for you in the MAVINs family
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by pendulumdarky: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2014
emmykk:
Morale lesson:never underscore a member of a team because you are the 1 in the limelight.

Shame on dbanj,he thought he was the one making don jazzy,but he has come to know that don jazzy is just harshing most of his competitors.

Dbanji just imagine himself in that dorobucci song.

What makes you think it wasn't don jazzy who went to beg dbanj? remember don jazzy has not been doing concert or show.. he only did one after 2 years. He produced 4 albums after the split but all was wack.. if we check properly.. Don jazzy is the one really suffering
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by agitator: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

@ the bolded, bunch of local champions. agitator you are their houseboy.

No wahala, big boy abeg show us your own make we see. ndi-ara. wink wink wink if you pass i go also hail you. shocked shocked shocked
mumu africans always jealous. cry cry cry

Facebook wey US promote, na old man get am. Your yeye sense no tell you say US including government promote facebook to be No.1 social network. Ask psychologist make them tell you wetin them call am. Conditioning your mind to dey think of only one thing till the thing become part of you. CNN, Fox News, etc all the US main news network must mention facebook, even for movies them put am before the whole world come join. You think say na popularity or mistake. angry angry angry

Come my field, you no reach my houseboys. wink wink wink

if you no like am go and d!!
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Revolva(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2014
Good one Dbanj don go beg IDJA...style style..make dem work together...hahaha.....well there is no dbanj withour Jazzy...any day anytime....happy 10th year
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2014
I still kindof see Mo'hits coming 2geda again just the same way as G-unit are back 2geda...Mo'hits was like G-unit then....simply unstoppable, always topping the

charts & carting home all the goods...#bringbackourmo'hits
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Peejayybold(f): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2014
Don jazzy is still d best.
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by emmykk(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2014
pendulumdarky:

What makes you think it wasn't don jazzy who went to beg dbanj? remember don jazzy has not been doing concert or show.. he only did one after 2 years. He produced 4 albums after the split but all was wack.. if we check properly.. Don jazzy is the one really suffering
after the break i have not hear any of dbanj song that hit.
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by redgem(f): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2014
fairheven:

They certainly can do without each other,Don baba has already proven that,by the number of hit list he has droped so far,it is left for Dbanj to prove his mettle...nothing in life is meant to last forever.

I made a plead earlier but you played deaf....now I am pleading once more, stop sharing irrelevant post or comments. I am not interested but will be when you have something interesting to share not you sharing any single comment you make...
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2014
agitator:

No wahala, big boy abeg show us your own make we see. ndi-ara. wink wink wink if you pass i go also hail you. shocked shocked shocked
mumu africans always jealous. cry cry cry

Facebook wey US promote, na old man get am. Your yeye sense no tell you say US including government promote facebook to be No.1 social network. Ask psychologist make them tell you wetin them call am. Conditioning your mind to dey think of only one thing till the thing become part of you. CNN, Fox News, etc all the US main news network must mention facebook, even for movies them put am before the whole world come join. You think say na popularity or mistake. angry angry angry

Come my field, you no reach my houseboys. wink wink wink

if you no like am go and d!!
ah ah, na so d thing pepper u reach?
sotey u go rehearse yabbing!
o ga fun e o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats / Free Mp3 Musics To Dawnload / Just Released - 9ice, New Album, Titled "red Eye Moda Foker"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.