Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? (9955 Views)

What Do You Think Causes People To Believe The Bible Is Gods Word? / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. / What Time Is "Gods Time"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Alexis86: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
paxonel:

i told you that the Antichrist were not spirits,they were men who deceived Christians, making them not to believe that,Jesus is the coming Messiah, making them to denounce their Christian faith .
2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
so, if Antichrist is not spirit but humans , what do you call mark of the beast, humans too ?
i have never heard humans described as beasts in the Bible.
certainly, mark of the beast is something spiritual and should be highly dreaded ...lol
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by paxonel(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Image123:

Yes.

please,i want to ask, since you say, the Antichrist is the beast in revelation, is this beast humans? going by this Scripture
2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
meaning, this deceiver is a human who deceived people that Jesus did not come in the flesh .
the question is, could it be that the beast in that revelation represent humans?
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by paxonel(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Alexis86:

so, if Antichrist is not spirit but humans , what do you call mark of the beast, humans too ?
certainly, mark of the beast is something spiritual and should be highly dreaded ...lol

lol... are we to dread humans?
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Iceflox(f): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
paxonel:

please,i want to ask, since you say, the Antichrist is the beast in revelation, is this beast humans? going by this Scripture
meaning, this deceiver is a human who deceived people that Jesus did not come in the flesh .
the question is, could it be that the beast in that revelation represent humans?

the beast is not a human, the beast is the devil.
the mark of the beast is 666,.on that day, nobody can buy and sell without this mark
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Image123(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
paxonel:

ok,
who is the Antichrist? is Antichrist the same thing as the beast?

Yes the Antichrist is the same as the beast. i believe i've answered the thread's primary question about why there is a rapture if God wants us to be fruitful and multiply etc. i would very much like to stop around here after saying one or two things to the other posts made. thanks.
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Image123(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Alexis86:

and the image of the Antichrist or mark of the beast who will deceive people is a spirit, which is satan himself that was later cast into the lake of fire?

i don't do unimportant conjectures, sorry.
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Image123(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Alexis86:

creature or planted earth, it's still the same thing, because the earth is God's creation

The earth is God's creation, the human being is also God's creation. That is why i had to clearly distinguish what i meant. So, when i said that the world is irredemable, i meant the earth not humanity.
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Image123(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
paxonel:

The Antichrist would come in human form when it is time. Please, i am not saying anymore on this. i have other engagements and i would rather not be chipping in uninterested one liners.
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by paxonel(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
Image123:

The Antichrist would come in human form when it is time. Please, i am not saying anymore on this. i have other engagements and i would rather not be chipping in uninterested one liners.
Thanks
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by paxonel(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Alexis86:

he says, the Antichrist will come in a human form and not spirit
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Alexis86: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
paxonel:

i saw it, i wanted you to coment first before i could say anything. in other words, he is saying that the Antichrist is actually a spirit, but he will come in a human form.
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
urheme:

grin
God created an imperfect world because he wants it to be so, in other words our God is not a God of perfection, striving to be perfect is the greatest sin there is.

righteousness is not a thing to strive for, you can never be righteous, unless God in His infinite mercies adjourn you righteous .
God didn't create an imperfect world. Its man's free-will that made perfection imperfect.

You can never make a broken bottle become what it is before, you can only patch it to use it for thesame purpose.
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by urheme: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
chinziaski:

God didn't create an imperfect world. Its man's free-will that made perfection imperfect.

You can never make a broken bottle become what it is before, you can only patch it to use it for thesame purpose.

Who created the free-will in man and how did it make a perfect world imperfect?

Explain
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by urheme: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
paxonel:

For goodness sake!
What do you call the athiest on this forum?

Anti christ is one of us, they are on this forum

1 Like

Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
urheme:

Who created the free-will in man and how did it make a perfect world imperfect?

Explain

God created man to free. Free to make decision and act according to his decisions.
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by urheme: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
chinziaski:

God created man to free. Free to make decision and act according to his decisions.

Agreed,
So how did that make the world imperfect
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by urheme: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
chinziaski:

Agreed,
So how did that make the world imperfect? undecided
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
urheme:

Agreed,
So how did that make the world imperfect? undecided

The free-will of man has given the world imperfection. Right from the time of eve. Since then, man has made the world imperfect. The decision to disobey orders from God has brought imperfection to the world.
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by urheme: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
chinziaski:

The free-will of man has given the world imperfection. Right from the time of eve. Since then, man has made the world imperfect. The decision to disobey orders from God has brought imperfection to the world.

Are u trying to say is because they eat apple?.
smiley
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
urheme:

Are u trying to say is because they eat apple?.
smiley

Yes,

When you're given an instruction, try to hid to it. It might be for your own good.
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by urheme: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
chinziaski:

Yes,

When you're given an instruction, try to hid to it. It might be for your own good.

If the apple is a bad tree according to your belief and satan is already on ground to do his bid, so where is the perfection?

This whole story makes man a victim of circumstances,

Man was created imperfect,
He was placed in an imperfect garden,
God made him an imperfect wife,
There was an imperfect angel wandering the garden,
God gave an imperfect instruction not to eat an imperfect fruit,
Man in his imperfect nature eat it,

Boooom!!! A perfect world changed into an imperfect world grin grin

Abeg clap for your self jare.
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by paxonel(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Alexis86:

i saw it, i wanted you to coment first before i could say anything. in other words, he is saying that the Antichrist is actually a spirit, but he will come in a human form.

it is wrong
ok, take a look at this Scripture
1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
this tells us that it is human who denies that Jesus is the Messiah and not spirit, which confirms that 2john 1:7
in otherwords, any human who preach that Jesus is not the Christ is Antichrist,and he deceive people, they are everywhere just like urheme said.
the revelation he quoted was just a vision which represent this, just like parables, which needed interpretation.
for instance,the beast represent humans who denied Jesus and mark of the beast or 666 represent any alternative religion that deny Jesus.
remember, Christianity is the only religion that confess Jesus as the coming Messiah which is the salvation we are talking about.
therefore, without Christianity our faith it is impossible to please God
so, anybody, by deception who accept other alternative religion in this world apart from christianity, has accepted the mark of the beast, which is 666
.it is happening everywhere around us.
such person is liable to loose his salvation and he is thrown into the lake of fire after judgment .
this is what pastors in the UK and other developed nations teaches and it is more sensible than what pastors are teaching here in Nigeria and Africa .
urheme was actually correct.
anyway, i have to investigate him to prove to you that, the revelation did not outrightly say God is going to destroy this world
if i had told you the other way, you wouldn't have believe me

1 Like

Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
urheme:

If the apple is a bad tree according to your belief and satan is already on ground to do his bid, so where is the perfection?

This whole story makes man a victim of circumstances,

Man was created imperfect,
He was placed in an imperfect garden,
God made him an imperfect wife,
There was an imperfect angel wandering the garden,
God gave an imperfect instruction not to eat an imperfect fruit,
Man in his imperfect nature eat it,

Boooom!!! A perfect world changed into an imperfect world grin grin

Abeg clap for your self jare.

Nope bro,

God never made humans imperfect.

God made man a tabula raza, he doesn't have any experience whatsoever to deal with situations.

There was a serpent, the imperfect one (satan), who came to the garden to disrupt the perfect world. Since man has no experience in dealing issues, he was swayed by the sweet deceitful words of the imperfect one. As it is written in the bible, the imperfect one (satan) was driven away from heaven.
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Alexis86: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
paxonel:

it is wrong
ok, take a look at this Scripture
1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
this tells us that it is human who denies that Jesus is the Messiah and not spirit, which confirms that 2john 1:7
in otherwords, any human who preach that Jesus is not the Christ is Antichrist,and he deceive people, they are everywhere just like urheme said.
the revelation he quoted was just a vision which represent this, just like parables, which needed interpretation.
for instance,the beast represent humans who denied Jesus and mark of the beast or 666 represent any alternative religion that deny Jesus.
remember, Christianity is the only religion that confess Jesus as the coming Messiah which is the salvation we are talking about.
therefore, without Christianity our faith it is impossible to please God
so, anybody, by deception who accept other alternative religion in this world apart from christianity, has accepted the mark of the beast, which is 666
.it is happening everywhere around us.
such person is liable to loose his salvation and he is thrown into the lake of fire after judgment .
this is what pastors in the UK and other developed nations teaches and it is more sensible than what pastors are teaching here in Nigeria and Africa .
urheme was actually correct.
anyway, i have to investigate him to prove to you that, the revelation did not outrightly say God is going to destroy this world
if i had told you the other way, you wouldn't have believe me
this is better now
i now have a clear understanding.
it's true, revelation never say the world is coming to an end, it is obvious that the visions need to be interpreted
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by paxonel(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Alexis86:

this is better now
i now have a clear understanding.
it's true, revelation never say the world is coming to an end, it is obvious that the visions need to be interpreted
the point is, even if it was written clearly in revelation that God is coming to destroy the world, that statement is a vision and needed interpretation

2 Likes

Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Alexis86: 2:16am On Oct 31, 2014
paxonel:

the point is, even if it was written clearly in revelation that God is coming to destroy the word, that statement is a vision and needed interpretation
hmm! so, why do people always attribute revelation to be some kind of spiritual event rather than bring out it natural picture?
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by paxonel(m): 2:57am On Oct 31, 2014
Alexis86:

hmm! so, why do people always attribute revelation to be some kind of spiritual event rather than bring out it natural picture?
i think it is a socio - cultural problem, Africans are just so hyper spiritually incline. history have it that Africans has been like that from the beginning, even before Christianity came, when missionaries eventually brought Christianity,books like revelation became a perch tree for Africans to extend their hyper spiritualism into Christianity of this generation because they cannot simply understand it . an emotional illusion that sees the various adherents into churches to seek spiritual solution to their problems, rather than being realistic
we all somehow are influenced by this trend

2 Likes

Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Alexis86: 3:10am On Oct 31, 2014
paxonel:

i think it is a socio - cultural problem, Africans are just so hyper spiritually incline. history have it that Africans has been like that from the beginning, even before Christianity came, when missionaries eventually brought Christianity,books like revelation became a perch tree for Africans to extend their hyper spiritualism into Christianity of this generation because they cannot simply understand it . an emotional illusion that sees the various adherents into churches to seek spiritual solution to their problems, rather than being realistic
hmmm! i am not influenced by that
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by paxonel(m): 3:12am On Oct 31, 2014
Alexis86:

hmmm! i am not influenced by that
really?
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by paxonel(m): 3:14am On Oct 31, 2014
Alexis86:

let me bring this back. is this not your statement?.. lol
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Alexis86: 3:18am On Oct 31, 2014
paxonel:

let me bring this back. is this not your statement?.. lol
ahahahaaha ahaaa!!! it's true o
Re: Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? by Iceflox(f): 3:26am On Oct 31, 2014
paxonel:

you are right with the diagnosis, But we are africans, we can't help but still remain africans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Sin Of Omission? / Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. / The Weah96 Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.