Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (52518 Views)

To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Harkinyhemmy(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2014
Age 20, He was a killer kisser
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Age 13, under a tree with a boy named jide grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by eyeon(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
barthchuks:
oh!, I understand
That's what I'm talking about.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by DavidHume(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
klem93:
am 21 and haven't kiss before

Means u av mouth odour, which u dont know of! grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
When I was a baby! I cried and I got a kiss. grin grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by charzyh2: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
NadiaSA1:
My first r0mantic kiss was in 2010 i was 15 going on 16
u don kolo
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by crystaldale: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Crystal dale is a Nigeria based company that is engaged in cutting edge innovations through various media platforms. Our services include branding, corporate promotions and entertainment..
we in need of strong, vibrant, sound minded, charismatic, composed, and well-spoken youths who are determined to break barriers and impact positively in the growth of the company through their innovative and communication skills....
interested applicants should send their cv’s, phone number and scanned passport photograph to
crystaldale2@outlook.com..

crystal dale team.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Kiingsolomon(f): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
zeezyoung:
Age (11) eleven in the bathing room grin grin
wif siblings ba? grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Tdrumz(m): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
wizrisky:
At 10

Hu b dis?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by laoma4u: 1:19am On Oct 30, 2014
Still waiting for it... cryany interested ladies??
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by nestaberry: 1:45am On Oct 30, 2014
which kind question be this one? no be from small pikin dem don dey kiss us how we wan come take remember?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 30, 2014
kurajordan:
I was like 14yrs old then and the girl was like 12yrs old .nobody was at home so we were in my house watching a movie titled titanic.so when jack and rose were kissing, the girl just said ''this kissing self, how does it taste like?'' and I was like, I don't know o. then she asked again ''how does it feel like?"and I said I don't know o. So she moved closer to me and said we should try it,before I could say ok she had already rushed my lips .so we started kissing and it felt very good so we continued doing it everyday until one faithfull day when we moved the kissing to her house and that was when her mom caught us and we got the worst beating of our lives.
Africa 4u..if na oyibo ..dem go even encourage ona to build on ur play play relationship sad
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by classiclee(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2014
Seriously my mum Kissed Me first from then I have never Kissed even when me was small...
To be real I don't joke with girls Abi se kiss dey generate. Medal Or Money.
When it is the right time with the right person don't turn yourself to Mr/Mrs Kisser Kissing The World...
@Op se ogbo beyen....
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by ymom07(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
age 14, in the class. she was the last person to leave the class, she was copying some notes she missed cos she's a slow writer kind of. She had a crush on me then so it made it easier. i've always been asking her to kiss me if she truly loved me, so i just askeed her jokingly that day cos we were alone. She told me i was gonna disvirgin her lips and i said mine too, so she stood up and gave me that idiot called KISS

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by charzyh2: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
na was for this ppl sha
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Thebrightest(m): 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
klem93:
am 21 and haven't kiss before
You are not alone.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Wisegeek01(m): 12:00am On Oct 31, 2014
Never. .. Ok Kindergarten but dt doesn't count.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Graviton2(m): 1:59am On Oct 31, 2014
16...dark alley behind her house.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 31, 2014
kurajordan:
I was like 14yrs old then and the girl was like 12yrs old .nobody was at home so we were in my house watching a movie titled titanic.so when jack and rose were kissing, the girl just said ''this kissing self, how does it taste like?'' and I was like, I don't know o. then she asked again ''how does it feel like?"and I said I don't know o. So she moved closer to me and said we should try it,before I could say ok she had already rushed my lips .so we started kissing and it felt very good so we continued doing it everyday until one faithfull day when we moved the kissing to her house and that was when her mom caught us and we got the worst beating of our lives.

Hmm..nawa oo.u don oversabi am
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by dabarpharmacy: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2014
WE DON’T DIE, WE KILL OURSELVES (2)
Welcome aboard. We started a journey from the last edition, in case you are just coming on, we are on our way to wellness. We defined our destination and here, a quick recap, Wellness is “A dynamic state of health in which an individual progresses toward a higher level of functioning, achieving an optimum balance between internal and external environments’’.
Why Wellness?
Wellness because there is NOTHING GOOD about illnesses and diseases. Managing them comes with a huge price. It affects the pocket of its victims, their overall (Physical, Social, Mental, and Emotional) health, and family member’s well-being. The brunt is borne mostly by the sick, his care giver, family members and in the long run, the society as existing profitable economic activities are put on hold, new business ideas buried and limited resources that should have been multiplied are channelled towards providing relief for the sick.
Anti-wellness habits includes poor diet, lack of physical activity, inadequate relief of chronic stress, smoking, and overuse of alcohol. These habits continued over time break down the body’s immune system thus making the body susceptible to various kinds of illnesses.
Every human body has an immune system. Wikipedia in its definition says The immune system is a system of biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease.
It will not be out of place if I liken the Immune System to a Closed-circuit Television (CCTV) in a shopping mall with heavy traffic of people and stock. The CCTV is meant to monitor what happens in the mall, who and what comes in and goes out. Now, what happens if the CCTV gets bad? Anything goes in and comes out without check even PILFERERS. Meaning that when the immune system breaks down, diseases has FREE ENTRY AND EXIT permit.
IMMUNE SYSTEM
From our brief definition, the Immune System is a Structure. A structure can be built or torn down. The truth is that no structure left on its own without attention gets better. If it is not being improved on, it breaks down and gets destroyed. So, it is either of two things- (1). Keep working on the system to make it stronger OR (2). Abandon it to itself and it gets weaker.
Just as a physical structure (building) needs the right standard and quantity of sand, cement, water, iron bars, stones, gravel, etc. to stand and pass for a strong structure, so does the human body,- Your body needs a mix of several nutrients from food to function at its peak.
From elementary science, almost all of us learnt about the food chart, classes of food and BALANCED DIET. We are familiar with Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, Fats and Oil, and Water. Our Immune System is built by what we EAT and DRINK; OUR DIET.
IS YOUR DIET COMPLETE?
From the basic knowledge of elementary science, Can you judge your diet to be complete and in THE RIGHT PROPORTIONS? Now, be true to yourself. Is it? Right now, I know you are doing a serious heart search. You see, in our days, the food stuff we have are processed. The bran in our rice and wheat are gone, the juices lack the fibre of the fruits, our beans is baked and canned, the fish broiled, oiled and canned, the maize de-hulled and the husks fed to backyard goats!, Everything Is Processed!!!
The truth is that in the process of processing these foods, they are killed. Now, can you answer my question?
See you next time…
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
I was 16....a true late bloomer. This guy on my street who really liked me. We went for an evening stroll somewhere and it happened. Went home disappointed. Was a sloppy and uneventful affair. embarassed lipsrsealed
Eeya and u've got a succulent lipz.
How is lagos?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
IHate9ja1:

Eeya and u've got a succulent lipz.
How is lagos?

U hate Naija, yet wish to know how Lagos is....i dey suspect you o. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.