Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (52446 Views)

To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
Romancelanders.....

At what age were you kissed for the first time?

At what age did you kiss someone and how did it feel?

Lets keep the ball rolling peeps

share your experiences and Most importantly where did it happen?

I've not had my first kiss yet sad but trust me to tell y'all when i do grin

i trust RomanceLanders and i know y'all gon' comment wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by dejt4u(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Romantic kiss_21yrs old..
Others_since d day i ws born

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
It was during a hide n seek game, its been long though I can't remember how I felt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Rapsainot(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
@16, we were gist - reading in the library alone t.. I can't remember how it happened though all I know is that I was so excited that day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by stinggy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
My first kiss should be @ age 5/6 kiss

Giver: my childhood lover (neighbour), daddy & mummy play, a deeper version though wink. We were both pervs tongue

Location: We do it anywhere as far as we are away from older siblings, first time was in her room. Parents didn't know we've grown guts grin

No thanks to James Bond, his movies taught us bad things growing up cry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
I wish I have something to write about. embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by kurajordan(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
I was like 14yrs old then and the girl was like 12yrs old .nobody was at home so we were in my house watching a movie titled titanic.so when jack and rose were kissing, the girl just said ''this kissing self, how does it taste like?'' and I was like, I don't know o. then she asked again ''how does it feel like?"and I said I don't know o. So she moved closer to me and said we should try it,before I could say ok she had already rushed my lips .so we started kissing and it felt very good so we continued doing it everyday until one faithfull day when we moved the kissing to her house and that was when her mom caught us and we got the worst beating of our lives.

96 Likes 16 Shares

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
inside our kitchen. posting stupid topics

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by klem93(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
am 21 and haven't kiss before

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by morbid: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
So get rid of every filthy habit and all wicked conduct. Submit to God and accept the word that he plants in your heart,which is able to save you. James 1:21.

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by natureblack(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
I was 17 then and the romantic kiss was with my neighbor's girl-friend Monique,though she is two years older and an Ethiopian.

It was on a romantic Sunday afternoon,then my dadda and momma was away on a family meeting and I was all alone and lonely(bored though,and never knew what was coming my way).She came around to borrow a novel(I had a million of it then) .I gave to her the one she wanted,and as she was going she blew me a kiss,I was amazed and I drew her by her left arm to my chest.The stage got set for the following conversation.

NATURE- do you know that people that throw kiss are hopelessly lazy?

MONIQUE-really,I don't know

NATURE-You said ?

MONIQUE-I said I don't know (her voice was higher)

NATURE-sorry,I can't read lips unless they are touching mine

MONIQUE-I get your drift boy,but hope you remember King-Boy(my neighbor) is my boy-friend?

NATURE-sure I know,what you have with him is history but what I have with you is chemistry.(though I was scared,but confidence was my watchword)

MONIQUE-you are flirting with me

NATURE-am not flirting with you,I'm just being extra nice to some-one who is extra attractive.

She looked calm and confused,and I felt I had to make a move(though I was still scared)

NATURE-the space between your fingers are meant to be fixed with mine.

I fixed my left fingers into her right fingers,and I used my right fingers to brush through her long hair that cascaded down to her succulent-looking bre.ast .

NATURE-excuse me,if I go straight this way,will I be able to reach your heart?(I said as I squeezed her left bre.ast)

MONIQUE-why are you doing this to me ?(she said with her eyes closed)

NATURE-my parent told me that my destiny is in my hands,and I should be conscientious with HER.

We started kissing and care.ssing each other.That moment I became muddled and thrown into the state of OBLIVION.

DISCLAIMER-The sound of a kiss is not as loud as a cannon,but it's echo lasts a great deal longer.

When I came back from oblivion,I found out that she was only left with her pan.tie,and I was left with nothing.

NATURE-though your pan.tie looks good on you,but they would look better on the floor.

Immediately I took off her pan.tie the next thing I heard in a very faint voice .......

MONIQUE-pls take me now,I really need to feel you now.......take me,take me,take me,ooooooosh,Jesus Christ.

We got down and subsequently got into a secret relationship that ended with a handsome looking boy that is now a brainy.She is now happily married to a Canadian sailor and they are based in Denmark.

#MONIQUE

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Rexphobia(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
kiss? Or attempted to suffocate her with my mouth?

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
That day wey them born me...The nurse com do kikikiki kiss my lips, throw me for up. I look am, smile. She fine sha. But my dyk no rise.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by mcevans1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
I had my first romantic kiss at the age of 18 and i was still a virgin then oo cheesy cheesy.. It was so romantic tongue, My head was up in the sky. It was up in my room when my parents were gone, it was raining hard outside and the windows were slightly opened right beside my bed. She guided me down onto the bed and gently kissed me with the rain pouring in slightly and the wind blowing on us. Too bad the actual kissing part wasn't that great because i was a novice wink sad but the environment was movie-worthy.

11 Likes 1 Share

My 1st original bleep wen I was 13,but I don't know when I 1st kissed...I don dey ball for a very long time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by hazyfm: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by politricks: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
klem93:
am 21 and haven't kiss before

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by boombay(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
not yet... my boo is forming hard to getundecided

don't forget i schooled in franceundecided

17 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by eleko1: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by adeyiga3(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Wisdytech(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
@ 16 years na for my work place ooooooo | i cnt lie pls | who has similar experience?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by datguru: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
I was 15, in ss2 . It happened right there in the class, in front of my mates. We were looking at each other for about 3 minutes and we couldn't help it, so she reached out for my lips though it barely lasted for a second. You need to see the way the class shouted

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by DGKN: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by mohammedmagnus: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
cryPlease wats the meaning of "OP"

9 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by galadima77(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
as a toddler when the strange faces came to congratulate my mom. Enough kisses that period, i tell yah

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by eleko1: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
embarassed
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
I was 17, at some quiet eatery around where I did jamb preparatory classes...
It was a tough call,but peer pressure did its bit

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
klem93:
am 21 and havent have any

you need Jesus

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by bynat(f): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Four years ago. Fun
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by austinbrown: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
I stay in France {French kiss everyday} we invented kissing

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Bridal Train Flaunting Their Backsides / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.