Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,368 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

She Broke Up With Me After I Bought Her Samsung Note3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me After I Bought Her Samsung Note3 (819 Views)

He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me After I Bought Her Samsung Note3 by SPINA101(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Firstly, i feel so silly and used.
okay, the real story is this, I promised my
girlfriend (Now ex) a Samsung Note 3 phone
for her birthday. Luckily for me at my place of
work, the cooperative had the same phone up
for pick up. As a guy who is deeply in love and
knows that giving is part of maintaining a
healthy relationship, i decided to pick up 2
Samsung Note 3 at the rate of N130,000 to be
paid over a period of 12 months. Good news,
the birthday came and i delivered.
Bad news, just 2days after my warm heart gift
to her, she BROKE UP WITH ME. REASON: She
doesn't see a future, blah blah blah...family
issues, cultural differences.
i'm in the second month of my payment now.
still paying for my Ex phone.
Advice: Can I ask her for the phone back? i feel
cheated. (To make matters worse, she even
uses her new bobo as Dp's on her bbm, for a
phone i'm still going to be indebted for the next
10 months.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Bought Her Samsung Note3 by luvlyoracle(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
SPINA101:
Firstly, i feel so silly and used.
okay, the real story is this, I promised my
girlfriend (Now ex) a Samsung Note 3 phone
for her birthday. Luckily for me at my place of
work, the cooperative had the same phone up
for pick up. As a guy who is deeply in love and
knows that giving is part of maintaining a
healthy relationship, i decided to pick up 2
Samsung Note 3 at the rate of N130,000 to be
paid over a period of 12 months. Good news,
the birthday came and i delivered.
Bad news, just 2days after my warm heart gift
to her, she BROKE UP WITH ME. REASON: She
doesn't see a future, blah blah blah...family
issues, cultural differences.
i'm in the second month of my payment now.
still paying for my Ex phone.
Advice: Can I ask her for the phone back? i feel
cheated. (To make matters worse, she even
uses her new bobo as Dp's on her bbm, for a
phone i'm still going to be indebted for the next
10 months.
How many times have we discussed this kinda topic here? undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Bought Her Samsung Note3 by djeezy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
This epistle again Copy and paste

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Bought Her Samsung Note3 by Emmysteve(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
@op you be mumu o. Your mumunes carry you sotey you go copy another man's post dey open thread for nairaland. Some thing wey do enter fp.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Bought Her Samsung Note3 by SPINA101(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Emmysteve:
@op you be mumu o. Your mumunes carry you sotey you go copy another man's post dey open thread for nairaland. Some thing wey do enter fp.
you know me? It not everybody u see on naira land u insult kkk?
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Bought Her Samsung Note3 by richardoz(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Eyah! Sorry for the loss!
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Bought Her Samsung Note3 by ngozionefeli: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
I jst can't stop laffin @ dis,, pele ooo m sure d one dat deserves d note 3 u abandon m.. Mayb na ojukokoro do u
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Bought Her Samsung Note3 by Emmysteve(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
SPINA101:
you know me? It not everybody u see on naira land u insult kkk?
As i con insult you now wetin go happen?
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Bought Her Samsung Note3 by itstpia1: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Trending.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Bought Her Samsung Note3 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bro u hve been used!..its not easy o
Servicing a bad loan lol!! Pls go and collect that phone!
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Bought Her Samsung Note3 by mikedimeji(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Let me give u bad advice, call her that u want to see her for something very important, that it got nothing to do with u and her. When she comes tell her a friend of urs has same phone and one thing one thing happen so u told him u have a friend that have the same phone u will check bla bla bla, once she give u the phone matter end, just remove her SIM card and throw it to her, let her new boy friend but her another phone shikenah grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make A Girl Smile / How To Cope In A Long Distance Relationship: Pls Help!! / Can A Matured Ladyfriend Tone Down My Strong Personality ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.