Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (51203 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by phrancyking(m): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by chimerase2: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ook u need someone to friendzone u akwaya undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by DonaldGenes(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

Stop shedding tears my brother, I think out of compassion iWill recommend one girl here for here for you "Marieolae" she's a V I guess and presentable

She might wanna date you without any conjugal mating... Wish you GEJ

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
@Op, re u a virgin too like i am?...if so, we can relate wella cos i vowed nt to hv sex outside marriage...its worth waiting for.

38 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by DonaldGenes(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
bestdeals0:
@Op, re u a virgin too like i am?...if so, we can relate wella cos i vowed nt to hv sex outside marriage...its worth waiting for.

Me too!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by jmoore(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sounds like fiction. Though I am against premarital sex.

7 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Me too!
thats awesome..it havnt been easy for me tho..

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Sanchez01: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
22? Like seriously

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
*smiles, your kind is rare*

Just focus on other things and leave relationship aside for now, you're too young to get married so don't distract yourself , make friends though and get them to know you well but don't ask them out , you'll definitely find one who will appreciate you for who you are . smiley

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 22, 2014
Male virgins? Huh? Rare gem you are.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by mesoade(m): 1:51am On Dec 22, 2014
If you really need a girl like that . . Na deeper life sure pass o

15 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by missdebs(f): 2:19am On Dec 22, 2014
stop dating olosho

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Oluwarantiwa(f): 4:33am On Dec 22, 2014
Kip it up..Urs will surely locate you oneday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ipleddge: 4:36am On Dec 22, 2014
Vikkyb I don get bf for you oo

Me self my gf leave me because I won kill her with sex cry cry

8 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ipleddge: 4:38am On Dec 22, 2014
missdebs:
stop dating olosho
So because they want sex in their relationship make them Olosho?if that's is the case am 99% sure you are Olosho urself,only if you can tell me you a virgin undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by dagentility(f): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2014
One man's meat is another man's poison. Op your kind is rare to find. Move on with your life and forget about her, God willing,you will find someone else who shares the same value with you.

10 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by qadeerkug(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2014
dagentility:
One man's meat is another man's poison. Op your kind is rare to find. Move on with your life and forget about her, God willing,you will find someone else who shares the same value with you.
not in dis world or re u also a virgin
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by lilmax(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2014
Team virgin, its not easy

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by iamrealdeji(m): 7:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Girls like sex die

11 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 22, 2014
You don't need a girl in your life if you really want to remain a virgin!

You are just 22 and need some more years to begin to think of marriage. I suggest you concentrate on your education for now and flee the temptation of losing your virginity.

58 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by tayoxx(m): 7:56am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:
Male virgins? Huh? Rare gem you are.
thatz we wink

fp ni Aro Monday ....ah I most dis virgin my self today

8 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2014
tayoxx:
thatz we wink

See your siggy undecided
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by tayoxx(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:

See your siggy undecided
that Na virgins siggy grin...
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2014
tayoxx:
that Na virgins siggy grin...

LOL, Lie-Lie cheesy
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Brightology2(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2014
J
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by jahbiz: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Op a guy that doesn't wan to fffuck them hard, shouldn't keep one in this generation or else someone out there will be doin the job on ur behave and in the long run she wins, you lose. Xex is to ladies as money is to guys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by tayoxx(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:

LOL, Lie-Lie cheesy
y you feel say I dey lie...that siggy is exclusive to only virgins like me
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Maintain your stand..

Nothing worthwhile in having sex,if you aren't ready to be responsible for it..

Don't let them truncate your belief against having sex outside marriage..

I envy your stand though,not easy bro.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Drsmith01(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2014
Make him come deeper life come find babe.
Even if he says no sex after marriage no p grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by chronique(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2014
It's ok. Honestly,I must commend you for your character and your ability to stay firm. You'd definitely find your type.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by adeoladrg(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2014
Don't you have better things to think about than marriage? You're not the only one who is 22.

Just go on with you life, school or business. Along the line, you'll meet your type.

5 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by justi4jesu(f): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2014
chimerase2:
Ook u need someone to friendzone u akwaya undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.