Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) (3365 Views)

Black Africa Owes The West A Huge Debt Of Gratitude. / An Attitude Of Gratitude / Gratitude Is The Best Attitude......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
LogoDwhiz, it's been a while. Howdy sire?

I sight una oh!

yeah my bro!

I've being okay o.

Just scared of visiting lit section.

Hope you're doing good.

I'll be back soon.
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by D9ty7(m): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2014
Anticipating your return sire.
LogoDWhiz:

yeah my bro!

I've being okay o.

Just scared of visiting lit section.

Hope you're doing good.

I'll be back soon.

1 Like

Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2014
D9ty7:
Anticipating your return sire.

Okay boss
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2014
D9ty7, I keep telling you you have a way of wowing people with inspiring words. I'm still a baby writer here maself but you've been there, inspiring, encouraging! keep waxing stronger my brother, you are a gem.
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by Clemzy16(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Ehm ehm

I'm sorry for not being active on your threads as before.
I just don't visit Literature section as before.

My apologies to Temitope Daniel too.

D9ty7, I'm really happy i was secretary then. I knew u were going to be a very good writer, glad i was there when it all started.
I can only wish u more ink to your pen, more wisdom to your brain and more success in your writing endeavours.
God bless.

Thanks for mentioning me.
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by Onemansquad(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
D9ty7:
DAY 2
THE e-FAMILY I HAVE MADE
There are many people here who are qualified to be on that list but
I'll mention a few of them.
1. Kingzpen: I see him as a boss because I met him here(Nairaland) but
suprisingly, he calls me boss too. He is one of the people whose story I
can never unfollow even if he updates once in a year.
2. TemitopeDaniel: When I started writing he was here as a writer to
encourage me but the funniest part is that, he calls me 'boss' and in
the real sense I see him as my boss. He is more than a writing
colleague. I remembered the first time I called him Professor T.Dan. Now
everyone calls him T.Dan or TeeDan.
3. Flakkydagirl: She started writing early this year and I can remember
vividly when she started, I was lucky to be one of the few people who
pointed out some loopholes. But in a matter of months, the story became a
hot cake and racked up over two hundred thousand views. A feat yet to
be achieved by most legendary writers.
3. Hameenat94: She is that reader who doesn't fail to comment and her
comments are always a boost. They will want you to write more and post
consistently. She is more than just a mere Nairalander.
4. Stefikal: I see her as my only sister here on Nairaland. She is
wonderful and more than a writing colleague.
5. Kingphilip
6. Dammygoody
7. Vibra: As far as I am concerned, she is the first of my reader who keeps up with me via phone calls. She calls me occasionally to know how I am faring. One word for her, she is CARING.
There are numerous others who joined the family because they followed my present story.
Tecno4life, Onemansquad, Flakeey, Adewealth027, ThaRuthlxx7. and many others.
I won't forget my two greatest crew members,
LogoDWhiz: The secretary of my first three stories.
Walewumi: The bouncer of my first three stories.
hmm
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by Onemansquad(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
D9ty7:
DAY 2
THE e-FAMILY I HAVE MADE
There are many people here who are qualified to be on that list but
I'll mention a few of them.
1. Kingzpen: I see him as a boss because I met him here(Nairaland) but
suprisingly, he calls me boss too. He is one of the people whose story I
can never unfollow even if he updates once in a year.
2. TemitopeDaniel: When I started writing he was here as a writer to
encourage me but the funniest part is that, he calls me 'boss' and in
the real sense I see him as my boss. He is more than a writing
colleague. I remembered the first time I called him Professor T.Dan. Now
everyone calls him T.Dan or TeeDan.
3. Flakkydagirl: She started writing early this year and I can remember
vividly when she started, I was lucky to be one of the few people who
pointed out some loopholes. But in a matter of months, the story became a
hot cake and racked up over two hundred thousand views. A feat yet to
be achieved by most legendary writers.
3. Hameenat94: She is that reader who doesn't fail to comment and her
comments are always a boost. They will want you to write more and post
consistently. She is more than just a mere Nairalander.
4. Stefikal: I see her as my only sister here on Nairaland. She is
wonderful and more than a writing colleague.
5. Kingphilip
6. Dammygoody
7. Vibra: As far as I am concerned, she is the first of my reader who keeps up with me via phone calls. She calls me occasionally to know how I am faring. One word for her, she is CARING.
There are numerous others who joined the family because they followed my present story.
Tecno4life, Onemansquad, Flakeey, Adewealth027, ThaRuthlxx7. and many others.
I won't forget my two greatest crew members,
LogoDWhiz: The secretary of my first three stories.
Walewumi: The bouncer of my first three stories.
wat a nice family we are *ONE LOVE*
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by Fatalveli(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hameenat94:

wow! I really love pple dat bears Yusuph 'cos I fell in love wit Prophet Yusuph honesty, humility nd sincerity. Aiit... Tnx 4 d mention.... Wish Stefikal nd Walewunmi z here 2 c hw their boss has turned 2 a prolific crime writer...
Abi u fell in love with his hotness and beauty...
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by adewealth027(f): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Its been an honour reading ur stories D9ty7.......pls don't look back.....keep aiming high...........
D9ty7:
You forgot to add Kingphilip.
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by stuff46(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by D9ty7(m): 12:11am On Nov 01, 2014
[size=24pt]HAPPY NEW MONTH.[/size]
Two things would be celebrated here today.
1. THE NEW MONTH
2. ONE YEAR WRITING ANNIVERSARY.

Gracias to Jah!

1 Like

Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by Darus05(m): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2014
D9ty7:
[size=24pt]HAPPY NEW MONTH.[/size]
Two things would be celebrated here today.
1. THE NEW MONTH
2. ONE YEAR WRITING ANNIVERSARY.

Gracias to Jah!
I'll be d first to be serve today,where is Tecno4life? Abeg get me 3 bottons of beer,3 bottons of 1957,2 plates of pepper soup wit 1 cow head. "grap chair and waiting 4 my order"
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by Niwdog(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2014
Hip hip hip! Hurray!! Happy one year writing aniversary on nl @d9ty7. God bless ur hustle
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by Hameenat94(f): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Congrats dear
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Congrats...
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by adewealth027(f): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
One year no be beans o........its not easy sitting down and bringing up stories.....to make people like me enjoy myself.......I know it isn't easy......I was d drama co-ordinator of my school fellowship for a year and I really know wat its like to sit down and bring up interesting write ups..........Congratulations to you.......wishing you more grace from God to move higher....... cheesy
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by christejames(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
D9ty7:
I started with Teenage love Naivety and suprisingly, it made the front page and gathered more views than I anticipated. So many criticisms but I won't forget these people whose encouragement skyrocketted my desire to post consistently.
1. Nkpume Iko: He was the first to comment on the story. He was also the first to correct my mistakes. He is a writer too but for some reasons best known to him, his account has been deactivated.
2. Therock5555: A good nigga. I am a huge fan of his.
3. Dygeasy: My big bro. His story, the Entagled web formerly, Boy to man made me develop the passion to write.
4. Hardeluv: She came like every other person. And she began following the story.
5. Dammygoody: He is so far the most loyal reader I've ever had. He has followed all my stories on Nairaland and I hold him on a high.
6. ChristeJames: He was forced to comment because he wanted more updates.
7. Jumizie13: A huge fan of Therock. Though its been a while since I saw her on here last.
8. Chistar01: A living legend. His comments actually gave me a boost.
And so many others I couldn't mention now. I won't forget, Adegwurulez, tmamuda, winnie1950 and others.
congratulation the erudite writer on ur brief anniversary, I know it hasn't been that easy. May the almighty God continue to bless all ur efforts. I would keep following ur interesting stories (although I have not been consistent on literature section all this while, would soon become active here again)... Kudos to you the litterateur!
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by chistar01(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Double Post.
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by chistar01(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
D9ty7:

8. Chistar01: A living legend. His comments actually gave me a boost.
I was probably on a leave from NL when this thread was created so that explains why this reply is coming late.

Sir D9ty7, I'm really flattered by the fact my name is on your list and really honoured to have influenced your writing. Just keep on doing what you do cause no one can do it better than you.

I noticed you've picked up my "PEACe" too... I'll should sue you for copyright infringement or something like that but nah.... Hehehehe cheesy.

Cheers.
Re: GRATITUDE AFTER ONE YEAR....(NOTE: Its not a must read) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2015
Love thisfamily

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18 THE PERFECT COUPLE (episode 1) / Kunle Smith (A Short Story) / BETRAYED - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.