Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet (30382 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by IYANGBALI: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
God bless Fela Anikulapo Kuti, he sed it all before he died in one of his songs SHUFFERING AND SMILLING, but our people no dey hear we be mumu
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by houvest: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2009
what is really your problem?
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by houvest: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2009
what's really the problem of these bloggers? belly aching, blasphemy, judgemental or what? frredom of speech should not make you consign your self to God's punishment. Who are you that judges another man's servant. To his master he stands or falls.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]What do you mean. . .?, dont say so . There is a problem ooo. . . . sad[/size]
houvest:

what is really your problem?
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 27, 2009
[
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by Okijajuju1(m): 12:46am On Nov 27, 2009
Bleeding JESUS!! shocked

ARE you shitting me?!!

Is this for real?!!

I remember that niggar when he was just starting his church hustle and now he owns a Jet?!! shocked

If Jesus knew that his death was worth this amount of money, I am sure he would have put up a better fight than he did.

I just hope this is a lie sha, if not may aviation fuel price increase in Jesus name. grin
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by 9ja4eva: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2009
Okija_juju:

Bleeding JESUS!! shocked

ARE you shitting me?!!

Is this for real?!!

I remember that niggar when he was just starting his church hustle and now he owns a Jet?!! shocked

If Jesus knew that his death was worth this amount of money, I am sure he would have put up a better fight than he did.

I just hope this is a lie sha, if not may aviation fuel price increase in Jesus name. grin

I tire oh my brother.Church don turn profitable business.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by houvest: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2009
konfessor:

and are you sure he is a man of God? na wah for nigerians oh! even if the devil himself comes and gives himself a title of bishop and claims to be a man of God, still una go belive. God help you all

[quote][/quote][color=Black][/
th

And you are so sure that he is not that you are willing to risk God's wrath. If you are done please can you let God back on his throne and resume in your confessor's booth
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by SisiKill1: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2009
Oh please! Private Jets are so yesterday, 70ft yachts are what's in right now. This pastor needs to step up his game.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by ilosiwaju: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
oluwa dara,oluwa dara (2ce).
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by cicero(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2009
This is good news!
I remember doing a klm flight with him sometime ago and the sight of this great man and his wife shuffling through with his carry on wasn't cool at all.
Thank God for him
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by richiyke1(m): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2009
becos of Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires a private jet my pastor dose not want us to rest again becos he need a jet, why ?
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by KunleOshob(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2009
cicero:

This is good news!
I remember doing a klm flight with him sometime ago and the sight of this[b] great man [/b] and his wife shuffling through with his carry on wasn't cool at all.
Thank God for him
What is so great about a common criminal who is twisting the word of God to make merchandise of his deluded congregation

Titus 1:11:
11 They must be silenced, because they are turning whole families away from the truth by their false teaching. And they do it only for money.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by kolaoloye(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2009
KunleOshob:

What is so great about a common criminal who is twisting the word of God to make merchandise of his deluded congregation

May God have mercy on you for judging another person.
Have you forgotten that it is written "thou shall not judge"?
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by KunleOshob(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2009
kola oloye:

May God have mercy on you for judging another person.
Have you forgotten that it is written "thou shall not judge"?

I am not the one judging him, the bible says that he has already judged himself.

2 Peter 2:3:

3And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by Halliema(f): 12:32am On Dec 11, 2009
when are we going to hear dat imam bought private jet nw huh?.lol, free d man jare, is he exempted from enjoying life jst coz he is a man of God? abeg jor
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by houvest: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2009
KunleOshob:

Titus 1:11:
11 They must be silenced, because they are turning whole families away from the truth by their false teaching. And they do it only for

I shudder at your boldness, kunle. You are actually quoting the scriptures as your authority for calling a man of God "a common criminal." I doubt very much the difference in the tactics the antichrist will use to blaspheme christ during his time. Certainly, copious  but distorted and out-of -context quotes from the holy book will be employed as his master did during the temptationtion then. If Bishop Mike sees such atrocious slander, he should keep in mind this my observation and respond the way his Master did, ie "get thee behind me satan". He should discern the spirit in operation in many of the bloggers here.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by KunleOshob(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2009
@houvest
You fail to realize that bishop okonkwo is not a genuine man of God, but a cheap filthy criminal who is using God's word for the benefit of filthy lucre. Open ur eyes, wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by houvest: 3:01am On Dec 15, 2009
.Kunle, do you really think that the fact that you are still alive and kicking shows that God approves of your slander on men of God. Please do not mistake the longsuffering of God for your repentance for approval. I do not know whether you are a christian or not but I know that Christ's commission to the Church is to take the gospel to the ends of the earth and this includes doing it with all tools at our disposal including  a jet plane. Bishop Oyedepo can preach in twenty different countries in a week and still be at Ota on sunday to teach his disciples because of the tool of the plane. This is even more urgent now that the end is near. Please do you really think that these men just want to belong to the class of men who own a jet? Won’t that be crazy at their age and standing in life. On the other hand do you think for fear of criticism or being accused of ostantatious living they should disobey heaven who provided  such tools and gave them the commission? No way. Any man who is worth his salt can not be apologetic about what he believes in. You do not know the source of these jets but you are so sure they are from the tithes and offerings of their congregations which you and your group have been crusading against on Nairaland .I ask you; Christ's commission to the church is it to lead a crusade against tithing  or sit on God's throne, releasing the list of the true and false men of God?  On the matter of charitableness which you rightly advocate, Kunle do you have the resume of these men on that.? My little enquiries revealed that the records of many of them are oustanding but you emphasize on that to the detriment of the others, ie preaching the gospel, the same thing Christ told the pharisees. The gospel must be wholly preached not only one side of it. you cannot remove prosperity and emphasize only on humility and frugality nor remove holiness and preach only on blessings. In my 25 years of studyind the scriptures,
christian literature, church history and church activities , i have found people who were ready to die for a certain doctrine today and tomorrow, they are the chief propagators of the same doctrine they opposed like Saul of Tarsus. I have seen people who were adamant against tithing only to later change their views with better insight. i also opposed tithing at at some points in my life till i got better knowledge. I also have rad the testimonies of former devotees of T.B. Joshua who are now exposing the things they were made to do including trying to destroy the reputations of men of God as you have been doing in Nairaland. Obviosly there are fake men of God but you can not be the judge. They will also be exposed in due course.i urge you to try and accomodate others with different understandings of scriptural doctrines so that you will not be in a hurry to label them "common criminals", "false men of God" etc, in the process attracting God's wrath to yourself especially as you yourself and everybody else  did not receive like Moses these scriptures directly from God and therfore are not experts in their interpretation. The matter of even proper translations from the original languages are another matter i do not want to go into here. I have read other post where other fellows appealed to you to backtrack. Many words are enough for the genuine seeker of truth but of course not for the proud or all knowing, or someone's tool or apostate or antichrist and i do hope that you are none of the above and that you are not engaging in these practices for fun but are a sincere seeker of the truth and salvation.
God's grace.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by KunleOshob(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2009
@houvest
What you fail to realize is that these charlatans are not preaching the gospel but just junketing all over the world from one established church to the other preaching a twisted version of the gospel to people who have already heard the good news. If they genuinely want to spread the gospel there are enough people in Nigerian villages who have never heard the gospel that they should be focusing on, also in the northern part of Nigeria where they are predominantly muslims. Our neigbouring Benin republic is predominantly pagan yet they won't go there. they prefer to go the Nigerian churches abroad[were they would get paid] to "preach" to those who have already heard the gospel rather than go to places were they would win new converts right under their noses. The reason is obvious: money money money they stand to make more money preaching in europe and america via honorarium than if they do geniune missonary work spreading the gospel to the unsaved in all the poor and back ward communities around us. My brother don't be deceived by these men they are just very smart crroks and they are adept at twisting the bible to siuit their purpose. they also like instilling fear in the minds of people so they don't get criticized and exposed. There are several warnings and teachings in the bible on false prophets and i have done a lot of research on biblical teachings on false prophets and i can say with full confidence on the authority of the bible that Oyedepo and Okonkwo are most definitely false prophets based on biblical standards. If you want scriptural evidence / teachings on false prophets i would be glad to show them to you but for now i would leave you with this scripture to ponder over if it doesn't apply to the above named charlatans.
2 Peter 2:3:
3 In their greed these false teachers will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by kolaoloye(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2009
houvest:

.Kunle, do you really think that the fact that you are still alive and kicking shows that God approves of your slander on men of God. Please do not mistake the longsuffering of God for your repentance for approval. I do not know whether you are a christian or not but I know that Christ's commission to the Church is to take the gospel to the ends of the earth and this includes doing it with all tools at our disposal including  a jet plane. Bishop Oyedepo can preach in twenty different countries in a week and still be at Ota on sunday to teach his disciples because of the tool of the plane. This is even more urgent now that the end is near. Please do you really think that these men just want to belong to the class of men who own a jet? Won’t that be crazy at their age and standing in life. On the other hand do you think for fear of criticism or being accused of ostantatious living they should disobey heaven who provided  such tools and gave them the commission? No way. Any man who is worth his salt can not be apologetic about what he believes in. You do not know the source of these jets but you are so sure they are from the tithes and offerings of their congregations which you and your group have been crusading against on Nairaland .I ask you; Christ's commission to the church is it to lead a crusade against tithing  or sit on God's throne, releasing the list of the true and false men of God?  On the matter of charitableness which you rightly advocate, Kunle do you have the resume of these men on that.? My little enquiries revealed that the records of many of them are oustanding but you emphasize on that to the detriment of the others, ie preaching the gospel, the same thing Christ told the pharisees. The gospel must be wholly preached not only one side of it. you cannot remove prosperity and emphasize only on humility and frugality nor remove holiness and preach only on blessings. In my 25 years of studyind the scriptures,
christian literature, church history and church activities , i have found people who were ready to die for a certain doctrine today and tomorrow, they are the chief propagators of the same doctrine they opposed like Saul of Tarsus. I have seen people who were adamant against tithing only to later change their views with better insight. i also opposed tithing at at some points in my life till i got better knowledge. I also have rad the testimonies of former devotees of T.B. Joshua who are now exposing the things they were made to do including trying to destroy the reputations of men of God as you have been doing in Nairaland. Obviosly there are fake men of God but you can not be the judge. They will also be exposed in due course.i urge you to try and accomodate others with different understandings of scriptural doctrines so that you will not be in a hurry to label them "common criminals", "false men of God" etc, in the process attracting God's wrath to yourself especially as you yourself and everybody else  did not receive like Moses these scriptures directly from God and therfore are not experts in their interpretation. The matter of even proper translations from the original languages are another matter i do not want to go into here. I have read other post where other fellows appealed to you to backtrack. Many words are enough for the genuine seeker of truth but of course not for the proud or all knowing, or someone's tool or apostate or antichrist and i do hope that you are none of the above and that you are not engaging in these practices for fun but are a sincere seeker of the truth and salvation.
God's grace.

God bless you real good is my prayer. I hate to judge people but Kunle is fond of that.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by houvest: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2009
i see kunle that you have decided not to listen to reason but to be occupied with only your views and interpretations despite my counsel to have an open mind to others.
You frighteningly make unsubstantiated and bogus assertions. You keep quoting peter out of context.You have not travelled with these men yet you have given a summary of their preaching itinerary as to only established churches and for honoraria. You have concluded that they do not preach in our villages, neigbhouring northern or southern Muslims and west African neighbours, yet without any proofs nor evidence to support your assertions. It then proves that you are out for just criticisms. If not you would have supplied evidence to such bogus assertions and then leave your readers to arrive at their verdicts. instead you try to ram your views down our throats without proofs. this is pure intellectual intimidation and terrorism. Careful friend.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by Image123(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
Kunle careful ke? well, maybe next year.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by Image123(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
He has done A LOT of research o!
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by 49cents(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2009
@HUOVEST
But must they all fly to 30 countries and return to their churh on sunday? the question is at whose expense? the needy congregation who are made to drop a tenth of their barely enough wages under the guise of obeying the law of God, remember as Christ said the Sabath was made for man and not he other way round.

If i use Jesus Himself as an example you would tell he became poor that we may be rich, how about Paul? why did he not get a private ship so that he could be in capadocia and cyprus without missing his sermon in his "local parish"?

poverrty like disease is an event which humanity must try to replace with prosperity, but prosperity of the men of God must not be at the expense of their members!
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by KunleOshob(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2009
Image123:

He has done A LOT of research o!
Evil thrives becos a few good good men fail to speak up against it. The bible is replete with warnings against false teachers. The warnings are there for a purpose. Yet today a lot of us shy away from speaking agianst evil in the church just becos of the mis-applied concept "judge not" even when there is glaringly wrong doing on the part of most preachers. It is soooo bad today that these wrong teachings[i.e compulsary tithing] have now become the norm rather than the exception in churches. Image123 i challenge you that if you are truly a true christian you would not feel comfortable with preachers twisting God's word, if you do or would rather sweep it under the carpet then your convictions lives a lot to be desired. i remember Jesus not only condenmed the traders in the temple at jerusalem but he physically assaulted them for turning his father's house into a den of thieves. Today our preachers have turned it into something much worse and when a few of us speak against this evil you say we should keep quiet. The question you should ask yourselves is what would Jesus do if he sees all these scams going on in his name in churches today considering what he did to the traders in the jerusalem temple? We are supposed to be christ like and he is our ultimate role model and NOT our pastors or preachers who are not even likely to make heaven themselves going by the heresies they preach and the evil they practise. As for me i would continue to stand on the side of truth and speak out against evil

@Kola Oloye
I notice you have also been cautioning me, whilst i appreciate your concerns the above is the reason why i continue to fight for the faith. It is all about the faith and not the man made/modelled religion most christians are now practising in the mis-conceived notion they are worshipping God.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by TheLight2: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2009
houvest:

.Kunle, do you really think that the fact that you are still alive and kicking shows that God approves of your slander on men of God. Please do not mistake the longsuffering of God for your repentance for approval. I do not know whether you are a christian or not but I know that Christ's commission to the Church is to take the gospel to the ends of the earth and this includes doing it with all tools at our disposal including a jet plane. Bishop Oyedepo can preach in twenty different countries in a week and still be at Ota on sunday to teach his disciples because of the tool of the plane. This is even more urgent now that the end is near. Please do you really think that these men just want to belong to the class of men who own a jet? Won’t that be crazy at their age and standing in life. On the other hand do you think for fear of criticism or being accused of ostantatious living they should disobey heaven who provided such tools and gave them the commission? No way. Any man who is worth his salt can not be apologetic about what he believes in. You do not know the source of these jets but you are so sure they are from the tithes and offerings of their congregations which you and your group have been crusading against on Nairaland .I ask you; Christ's commission to the church is it to lead a crusade against tithing or sit on God's throne, releasing the list of the true and false men of God? On the matter of charitableness which you rightly advocate, Kunle do you have the resume of these men on that.? My little enquiries revealed that the records of many of them are oustanding but you emphasize on that to the detriment of the others, ie preaching the gospel, the same thing Christ told the pharisees. The gospel must be wholly preached not only one side of it. you cannot remove prosperity and emphasize only on humility and frugality nor remove holiness and preach only on blessings. In my 25 years of studyind the scriptures,
christian literature, church history and church activities , i have found people who were ready to die for a certain doctrine today and tomorrow, they are the chief propagators of the same doctrine they opposed like Saul of Tarsus. I have seen people who were adamant against tithing only to later change their views with better insight. i also opposed tithing at at some points in my life till i got better knowledge. I also have rad the testimonies of former devotees of T.B. Joshua who are now exposing the things they were made to do including trying to destroy the reputations of men of God as you have been doing in Nairaland. Obviosly there are fake men of God but you can not be the judge. They will also be exposed in due course.i urge you to try and accomodate others with different understandings of scriptural doctrines so that you will not be in a hurry to label them "common criminals", "false men of God" etc, in the process attracting God's wrath to yourself especially as you yourself and everybody else did not receive like Moses these scriptures directly from God and therfore are not experts in their interpretation. The matter of even proper translations from the original languages are another matter i do not want to go into here. I have read other post where other fellows appealed to you to backtrack. Many words are enough for the genuine seeker of truth but of course not for the proud or all knowing, or someone's tool or apostate or antichrist and i do hope that you are none of the above and that you are not engaging in these practices for fun but are a sincere seeker of the truth and salvation.
God's grace.

I cannot understand how and why you advisce people not to judge, yet you drag the name of a respected Man of God like TB Joshua into this whole JET talk.

very Funny!

Preach what you practise.
if you cannot defend your pastor or give explanations as to how and why he bought a PJ, then dont bother to make posts, afterall you are also a member of Nairaland and people have their right to say what they want,
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by KunleOshob(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
The Light2:

I cannot understand how and why you advisce people not to judge, yet you drag the name of a respected Man of God like TB Joshua into this whole JET talk.

very Funny!

Preach what you practise.
if you cannot defend your pastor or give explanations as to how and why he bought a PJ, then dont bother to make posts, afterall you are also a member of Nairaland and people have their right to say what they want,
Abi oh, passing judgement in one vein and asking me not to judge in another, we should jsut sit down and watch these criminals destroy peoples lives in the name of not judging. I really wonder if some people understand what christianity is all about at all.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by houvest: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2009
@49cents

I do not understand your logic in asking if Paul had a ship. Please go through my posts thoroughly to understand the points i am making. Is your argument that if paul had the access to acquiring a tool that will help him be more effective in reaching the whole world with the gospel that he would not acquire it because he would need to collect tithes before he could and that that would impoveirish his congregation? Does it occur to you that in Pauls writings, he made statements showing that he  wished he did more even though he arguably did more than others? My argument is that the task is "world evangelization" and if a ship or jet or even a rocket is needed to help accomplish that, God is able to provide it to his servants with or without tithes and offerings. If He does , do not demonize them since even your premise for that is not certain ie you do not know through what means they acquired it. Any sincere seeker would always know that doctrinal arguments are not settled by a winner or loser verdict and so opposers to thithing do not have to call those who believe in it criminals, scammers,and such derogatory words and vice versa and use that to demonize everything they do as a product of thithing and fleecing their congregation. Those are terms usually employed by those who are desperate to win unwinnable arguments in order to shock the other side into silence. But does the louder or more insultive debater neccesarily mean the presenter of truth. As christians we can always agree to disagree with decorum unless we all are not and some are just engaging in an intellctual exercise. If so I will be the first to stop my arguments in light of the fact that to the carnal, spiritual things are foolishness because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by houvest: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2009
@The Light2

Most of your posts you've made yourself or have been made the Apologist-general of T.B Joshua. Sorry Iam not an appologist for BIshop MIke, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye or any other of these men that I have made posts in their defence. None of them is infallible or perfect so why should i be their apologists. It is mainly cultists that have need of apologists and PR strategists to propagate the larger than life images they wish to present to the world. You do not have to always have to react like a rattlesnake when T.B. joshua is mentioned without perusing the context. Why should his name not be mentioned if one wants to draw a lesson from it. Even God does not kill atheists for mentioning his name even when they are derogatory but tries to help them see Him in a the right light so they can repent. In my post I was showing the futility of trying to die or kill another person because of your dogma and i used examples of former devotees of Joshua as well as other examples to butress that and to you that eqauls judging T.B. Joshua. na wao. Your challenge should be directed to those former devotees not me. When disciples of Okonkwo, Oyakhilome, Adeboye, Oyedepo, etc come out and denounce them, we shall also use them as examples in relevant scenarios because as you righly pointed out I am a free member of NL and so entitled to use relevant examples to buttress my points whosever ox is gored. THAT IS NOT JUDGEMENT.

MY interest is presenting balanced alternative opinions of the other side of these men of God that are being maligned by those I suppose to be fellow christians mainly because of a conflict on beliefs on thithing and offerings so that they can look at my points and be less in a hurry to malign them lest they incur God's wrath. Thanks all the same for telling me not to judge others for I believe in that. Fake men of God will be exposed as time goes on. I'm not interested in playing God over any of them.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by houvest: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2009
@ KunleOshob
I have nothing more to say to Kunle but these concluding words of my long appeal.

I have read other post where other fellows appealed to you to backtrack. Many words are enough for the genuine seeker of truth but of course not for the proud or all knowing, or someone's tool or apostate or antichrist and i do hope that you are none of the above and that you are not engaging in these practices for fun but are a sincere seeker of the truth and salvation.
God's grace.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo Acquires Private Jet by KunleOshob(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2009
houvest:

@ KunleOshob
I have nothing more to say to Kunle but these concluding words of my long appeal.

I have read other post where other fellows appealed to you to backtrack. Many words are enough for the genuine seeker of truth but of course not for the proud or all knowing, or someone's tool or apostate or antichrist and i do hope that you are none of the above and that you are not engaging in these practices for fun but are a sincere seeker of the truth and salvation.
God's grace.

Thanx for the cautioning, but i believe these fasle teachers are doing toooo much harm to the body of christ and they need to be exosed less they destroy more lives for the sake of filthy lucre. The bible is replete with warnings against false prophets and teaches us how to know them. As christians we cannot afford to shy away from telling the truth and speaking out against evil. These men are actually pushing people away from God through their false and manipulative doctrines. We should stand for the truth and not shy away from it becos the person involved claims to be a man of God, even when it is glaring that the fruits he displays are not that of God. As i said earlier evil thrives becos a few good men fail to speak up against it. I am sure Jesus won't approve of all th scams going on in churches today in his name, as a soldier for christ why i should i sit back just becos i don't want to offend mere men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! / How To Open The Spiritual Eyes / Joseph Ayo Babalola's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.