Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1440930 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by highbeeola(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
Subomi007:

Please, since when?
February second week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukenken: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Am having issue with linking o.
Chonco:
Is there anyone here having issues with the linking of NIN to immigration portal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shockabsorber10: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

I also applied enrolled on 3rd Nov 2021. and till now I have not received it. Nigeria is such a useless country.
Bro I don't bother myself going there again anything dem like make dem do. It's so frustrating. I regret choosing ibadan passport office. I've been telling people I know to avoid the place like plague. Their PCO is so rude

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
highbeeola:

February second week

Did capturing on the 8th of February, have visited the passport office twice without any success.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adrenaline02: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
Josephjay970:
plenty of it is available
Did mine recently, Do you think it will be ready?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adrenaline02: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
bukenken:
how do one know if NIN is not linking
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adrenaline02: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Application status, Mine is showing' vetted'
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rikkytokunbo(f): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
bukenken:

Same here.Applied for my son's renewal since last month and I am told his NIN has not dropped. Hoping that I am able to get it this week.Did it at the Ikoyi office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
made online payment on the 11th of this month, submitted the whole documnets on the 19th ... how many days/weeks do I have to wait before I get called upon for interview&capturing?? though I was told to wait for a text or call from NIS by the officer that attended to me...

Oggg baba I need your response abeg

and I just saw this on my application portal this afternoon. can. iproceed to their office for capturing?? ...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sammmyyyy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
HeNeverFails:
I picked up my 32 pages passport last Thursday at NIS Ilorin exactly a month after capturing on 18th February. Paid express though. If you captured at llorin a month or few weeks ago you can check if yours too is ready.

I sent you a mail request. Kindly accept it, please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rani001: 3:34am On Mar 23, 2021
Same here I'm tired tbh

highbeeola:

Over a month now my processor just dey tell me to chill I don taya I hope we get it this week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2021
Josephjay970:
it should, but you need settle them. Just an advice so they can be more serious about your application.
settle them for what
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rocice(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Captured dec last year
Still not ready!
How did you do it pls
Help me out
HeNeverFails:
I picked up my 32 pages passport last Thursday at NIS Ilorin exactly a month after capturing on 18th February. Paid express though. If you captured at llorin a month or few weeks ago you can check if yours too is ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by moreb2cum: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
shockabsorber10:

Bro I don't bother myself going there again anything dem like make dem do. It's so frustrating. I regret choosing ibadan passport office. I've been telling people I know to avoid the place like plague. Their PCO is so rude
Was there today. One of their zonal bosses came and apologised for the delay. Some names of those whose passports were ready was called out...Summary, August & September is being printed currently
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by larrypha(f): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Please I got an email saying, ready for enrollment. Your passport application screening was successful. Proceed to ikoyi for enrollment.

We captured last Thursday.

Does anyone know what this means?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Josephjay970: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
Oggg:
settle them for what
guy go and try to collect if you have done before now. Was just saying because a lot of people have to collect
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Josephjay970: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
64Pages available at festac passport office.

I bring good news this rainy afternoon. Was captured today DIY so I wait fr the next step. Which I don't know yet but the good news is 64pages is now available at the festac office once again. DHL brought it in this afternoon. So good luck to everybody for collection

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukenken: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
Have been on not dropping since late Jan. I don't understand again o. If anyone knw wat to do o.
Rikkytokunbo:

Same here.Applied for my son's renewal since last month and I am told his NIN has not dropped. Hoping that I am able to get it this week.Did it at the Ikoyi office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Josephjay970: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Good evening guys,
My application status is saying APPROVED. Does this mean I'm ready to go with no issue at all?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oloyedelove(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2021
Josephjay970:
Good evening guys,
My application status is saying APPROVED. Does this mean I'm ready to go with no issue at all?
How are you guys checking the status of your application?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
oloyedelove:

How are you guys checking the status of your application?

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/passportPaymentStatus

Use your id and reference number as pass
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nigol: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Good day everyone, I got an email that reads 'your passport application screening was successful. Please proceed for enrollment at the NIS Alausa office'.
What does this mean because I've already done my capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mesoma37: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nigol:
Good day everyone, I got an email that reads 'your passport application screening was successful. Please proceed for enrollment at the NIS Alausa office'.
What does this mean because I've already done my capturing.
it means you should go to alausa NIS for your capturing and other stuffs
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Any update as regard booklet in Ikoyi office?
Abi na still "gbogbo wa la ma je breakfast"

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shockabsorber10: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
moreb2cum:

Was there today. One of their zonal bosses came and apologised for the delay. Some names of those whose passports were ready was called out...Summary, August & September is being printed currently
All those apologies na package action must be taken no excuses. Can you imagine just printing August and Sept applicant passports. I regret choosing the place period
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
damoceile:
made online payment on the 11th of this month, submitted the whole documnets on the 19th ... how many days/weeks do I have to wait before I get called upon for interview&capturing?? though I was told to wait for a text or call from NIS by the officer that attended to me...

Oggg baba I need your response abeg
and I just saw this on my application portal this afternoon. can. iproceed to their office for capturing?? ...
pls proceed to their office with all your complete documents.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Oggg:
pls proceed to their office with all your complete documents.

submitted my documents at their office on the 19th of this month(last week Friday precisely)... I was told to wait for a call by the officer that attended to me ... but with this latest development i just want to know if I can proceed to their office for capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wfjimmytobby(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2021
hello guys i just want to apply for the international passport can someone please help me with the details and amount i will spend
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oloyedelove(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2021
Leun:

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/passportPaymentStatus

Use your id and reference number as pass
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2021
Was at the Ilorin office today. DIY. The woman I met at the gate was talking about twelve thousand Naira admin charges plus she also mentioned that the Receipt page was supposed to be three copies. Would appreciate input from anyone in here who processed via DIY and has submitted at the Ilorin office.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sammmyyyy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
david290:
Was at the Ilorin office today. DIY. The woman I met at the gate was talking about twelve thousand Naira admin charges plus she also mentioned that the Receipt page was supposed to be three copies. Would appreciate input from anyone in here who processed via DIY and has submitted at the Ilorin office.

I have sent you a mail request. Respond to it, please

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.