Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1441080 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

I have sent you a mail request. Respond to it, please
Replied

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
david290:
Was at the Ilorin office today. DIY. The woman I met at the gate was talking about twelve thousand Naira admin charges plus she also mentioned that the Receipt page was supposed to be three copies. Would appreciate input from anyone in here who processed via DIY and has submitted at the Ilorin office.
pls there is nothing like admin charges of 12k
That’s a big lie
Cost of passport in Ilorin is 17,800
When printing out ur documents, you should have application form, payment slip and acknowledgment slip . There is nothing like 3 receipts for passport application. Pls shine ur eyes, she wants to play on your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
damoceile:

submitted my documents at their office on the 19th of this month(last week Friday precisely)... I was told to wait for a call by the officer that attended to me ... but with this latest development i just want to know if I can proceed to their office for capturing.
pls go there and be firm but dnt ask questions.. just tell anyone that u were called to come so and so day as you had submitted your documents since 19th

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
hello guys i just want to apply for the international passport can someone please help me with the details and amount i will spend
which state are u applying from
If u are in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt it is 26k
If not these 3 places, every other centre is 17,800
https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/epassport
Select standard passport when u start..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Oggg:
That’s a big lie
When printing out ur documents, you should have application form, payment slip and acknowledgment slip . There is nothing like 3 receipts for passport application. Pls shine ur eyes, she wants to play on your ignorance
I have all documents in tact; she confirmed that herself except of course the three copies of the receipts which I read from their website only one is required and that you also corroborated in your reply. If you're familiar with the Ilorin office along Apata Yakuba, I'd appreciate if you could direct me to specific unit/department as it's almost impossible to avoid these folks when one doesn't know their way around. The woman by the way gave me her name and phone number and I'm keeping it for reference since Immigration often jump to the defense of their erring staffs, with their Twitter page in particular daring complainants to publish "proof".
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AoA777: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
david290:
I have all documents in tact; she confirmed that herself except of course the three copies of the receipts which I read from their website only one is required and that you also corroborated in your reply. If you're familiar with the Ilorin office along Apata Yakuba, I'd appreciate if you could direct me to specific unit/department as it's almost impossible to avoid these folks when one doesn't know their way around. The woman by the way gave me her name and phone number and I'm keeping it for reference since Immigration often jump to the defense of their erring staffs, with their Twitter page in particular daring complainants to publish "proof".

When next you visit the office, tell them you are going servicom. If they ask about your mission there, tell them to process your application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
david290:

If you check the DIY review list from jaceyopkara here, you receipts should be two copies, just photocopy or so, just photocopy all the acknowledgement and payment slip again and head straight to servicom if anyone calls you do like say you no hear and straight to servicom

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lokoventurex1(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hello guys, kindly help me with answers to my questions.

I'm a prospective first timer at applying for International passport. Which of the pages is ideal for me? 32 or 64 pages?

Also, I don't have the certificate of origin. I'm from Ogun state. Do I necessarily need to go to my home town local government for this or possibly visit my state liaison office in Lagos?

Thirdly, which of the centres in Lagos is the best to pick as preferred centre?

NB: I want to do this myself having read all it takes to DIY

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Oggg:
pls go there and be firm but dnt ask questions.. just tell anyone that u were called to come so and so day as you had submitted your documents since 19th

okay boss, will go there next week and see if I will get captured.. hope to come back with positive feedback
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Leun:

If you check the DIY review list from jaceyopkara here, you receipts should be two copies, just photocopy or so, just photocopy all the acknowledgement and payment slip again and head straight to servicom if anyone calls you do like say you no hear and straight to servicom
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
AoA777:

When next you visit the office, tell them you are going servicom. If they ask about your mission there, tell them to process your application.
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lokoventurex1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheVentures:

1. In your first question, you are the only one that can answer, the frequency of your travels will determine the numbers of pages you should get, I think a passport is valid for five years before renewal, so it’s a ‘long time’ and you never can tell, you may have opportunities to travel numerous times before the time elapses.

2. Your state liaison offer can get you your state of origin certificate, you don’t necessarily have to travel all the way to your home town. You may be extorted though in terms of payment and if you have family member in your home town, they can do it for you for lesser fee and send it over.

3. I don’t know.
Many thanks sir for your honest answers. I'll go by your suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tentackle: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2021
Those price are even cheaper. In akure they will first collect 35k from u, later they will tell u, u will pay for hihi, which is 5k. The funniest part of it is that, one week u might not collect it.
I have guys that did there now more than 6weeks, they have not collected it despite all the payment. Shit
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by highbeeola(m): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2021
teeadewale:
Any update as regard booklet in Ikoyi office?
Abi na still "gbogbo wa la ma je breakfast"

Omo na gbogbo wa la make breakfast oo my processor Neva call me and na express I do the thing don pass one month now

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VadBet(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2021
highbeeola:

Omo na gbogbo wa la make breakfast oo my processor Neva call me and na express I do the thing don pass one month now

I have a friend who is facing the same issues from the Ikoyi passport office.

They keep complaining that they don't have booklets and it's been over a month

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AoA777: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2021
Josephjay970:
32 pages is now available in festac office. Am at servicom atm.

Has anyone collected 32 pages recently at Festac Office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by highbeeola(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
VadBet:

I have a friend who is facing the same issues from the Ikoyi passport office.

They keep complaining that they don't have booklets and it's been over a month
Seems it's ready my processor called me today that I have issue with my nin hange of name
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mosix4real: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, i need your help.

My passport has expired and i want to renew it. Also, i want to get a fresh passport for my wife and child.

Question is, can i stand as a guarantor for my wife? (i have a valid drivers licence and my Intl passport has expired).

Or do i need to get someone else to be the guarantor for my wife?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by seglabsy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
PLS HOUSE DO ANY ONE KNOW WHETHER BOOKLET ARE NOW IN IBADAN CENTER,I SUMMITED MY APPLICATION GOING TO 3 MONTHS NOW AND MY PEOPLE THERE NEVER CALL ME?.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Just felt like I should share my experience with Do It Yourself at the Ilorin Immigration office. Long story short, I'm still stuck at being unable to submit my documents for enrollment. Reason: admin charges. I was at their office for the second time today. On the advice of someone here, I asked for Servicom. The officer I met at the gate asked who I wanted to see there. He then took me to a lady who checked my documents and started talking about how there are several processes involved, including an Admin fee (which I didn't bother to ask how much, since I wasn't interested, plus another officer had told me yesterday it is 12000 Naira). My conclusion: unless you know the said Servicom unit or know someone there by name or in-person, so that you'll just go directly to him/her, avoid DIY at the Ilorin Immigration office!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VadBet(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
highbeeola:

Seems it's ready my processor called me today that I have issue with my nin hange of name

Cool. I'll tell my guy to contact his processor.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:27am On Mar 27, 2021
mosix4real:
Hello Nairalanders, i need your help.

My passport has expired and i want to renew it. Also, i want to get a fresh passport for my wife and child.
Question is, can i stand as a guarantor for my wife? (i have a valid drivers licence and my Intl passport has expired).
Or do i need to get someone else to be the guarantor for my wife?
Thanks in advance.
u can be ur wife’s guarantor. U need a valid intl passpprt to be a guarantor, not expired one

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:30am On Mar 27, 2021
david290:
Just felt like I should share my experience with Do It Yourself at the Ilorin Immigration office. Long story short, I'm still stuck at being unable to submit my documents for enrollment. Reason: admin charges. I was at their office for the second time today. On the advice of someone here, I asked for Servicom. The officer I met at the gate asked who I wanted to see there. He then took me to a lady who checked my documents and started talking about how there are several processes involved, including an Admin fee (which I didn't bother to ask how much, since I wasn't interested, plus another officer had told me yesterday it is 12000 Naira). My conclusion: unless you know the said Servicom unit or know someone there by name or in-person, so that you'll just go directly to him/her, avoid DIY at the Ilorin Immigration office!
try ur best with reporting to the contact email address of NIS, and their phone numbers...or even on twitter.. just try.
I understand this feels strange and I am sorry you are goin through this experience in such a ‘wonderful’ country.. i am sorry but dnt give up

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nosa111(m): 7:28am On Mar 27, 2021
Please who has apply for a new passport recently? Since November I apply for a new passport have not gotten it, been 5 months now. Benin city precisely
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Josephjay970: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2021
Oggg:
That’s a big lie
the receipts needs to be 3 copies, same thing that happened while they were compiling my file
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2021
Nosa111:
Please who has apply for a new passport recently? Since November I apply for a new passport have not gotten it, been 5 months now. Benin city precisely
Did mine in osogbo since January and till now, I'm still yet to receive my passport even after paying for express
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mosix4real: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
Oggg:
u can be ur wife’s guarantor. U need a valid intl passpprt to be a guarantor, not expired one

Thanks bro.

Can my younger brother be a guarantor? He has Intl passport and voters card (no driver's licence).
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
mosix4real:

Thanks bro.
Can my younger brother be a guarantor? He has Intl passport and voters card (no driver's licence).
he needs to have intl passport and NIN or intl pssport and driver’s licence to be a guarantor... voter’s card not accepted

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nosa111(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Same here too. Abi govt nor want make the youth move ?
Ajiswaggs:
Did mine in osogbo since January and till now, I'm still yet to receive my passport even after paying for express
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 7:01am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordbinsmar: 7:21am On Mar 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.