Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1440324 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Airboy333: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2021
Any news about kaduna

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mosix4real: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oggg:
he needs to have intl passport and NIN or intl passport and driver’s license to be a guarantor... voter’s card not accepted

My wife's NIN Verification Failed. I think its due to her maiden name (which i correctly filled in the application form). I hope they won't ask me to regularize same at NIMC office. This is her first application.

Thanks bro, you have really been helpful.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bossman(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
The name in NIMC database has to match what's on the passport application. Had that same issue during my renewal. Mine was short name at NIMC vs Long name on passport. So my renewal failed due to NIN verification. Had to make a modification to the NIMC one so that it matches passport. That took another few weeks. However, as soon as the change went through, verification passed, and I received my passport.

mosix4real:

My wife's NIN Verification Failed. I think its due to her maiden name (which i correctly filled in the application form). I hope they won't ask me to regularize same at NIMC office. This is her first application.

Thanks bro, you have really been helpful.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Earlier comment has been modified. Apology for the misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amaa2019(m): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
david290:
Passport processing has been temporarily suspended until 23rd April. Link: https://immigration.gov.ng/nis-temporary-suspension-of-passport-processing-and-migrant-e-registration-services/
Check the date man, its 2020 not 2021

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by richhills(m): 6:08am On Mar 29, 2021
Is the standard passport booklet available?

I am thinking of getting that for my baby, if ehanced is scarce.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2021
Amaa2019:
Check the date man, its 2020 not 2021
I didn't look well enough. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. The post has been updated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2021
Leun:

If you check the DIY review list from jaceyopkara here, you receipts should be two copies, just photocopy or so, just photocopy all the acknowledgement and payment slip again and head straight to servicom if anyone calls you do like say you no hear and straight to servicom

Smiles.....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2021
Oyehomie:
How far with Alausa oooo! I ain't around to go check.... please what's happening with booklets there!

I'm tired of everything sef.....each time I go, they keep telling me that my passport is not ready oo.....32 pages.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KlassikBlack(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2021
What about if one apply for it online. Will I be able to get it, regardless of collection date
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2021
KlassikBlack:
What about if one apply for it online. Will I be able to get it, regardless of collection date

Collection depends on availability of booklets
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TBrownAuto(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2021
So children under 10year need NIN for processing passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
TBrownAuto:
even children under 24 hours old need NIN if they are processing in Lagos, Abuja and Rivers... all other states do not require NIN
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TBrownAuto(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Thanks for the info,
Oggg:
even children under 24 hours old need NIN if they are processing in Lagos, Abuja and Rivers... all other states do not require NIN
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordbinsmar: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
JaceyOpara:

I'm tired of everything sef.....each time I go, they keep telling me that my passport is not ready oo.....32 pages.

This country is an unfortunate occurrence.

I applied at Ibadan since last year November and no end in sight.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wantedmiller: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Good Evening Friends...

Please I need answers...

first: I lost my International passport since 2015 in an unfortunate situation, and am ready to get a new one now. Please how do I go about it?

Secondly: How much will it cost me?

Thirdly: I stay in Port Harcourt.....Can I do it myself or do I need to visit Port Harcourt or Abuja for a new passport?

Thanks in advance!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyehomie(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
JaceyOpara:

But why all these nah!!!? It is well with us o

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Is it DIY? And after how many days or weeks did you capture??

Yeah it's DIY, made payment on the 11th of March, submitted the documents on the 19th and I got scanned on the 31st(the scanning was prolonged due to my negligence and tight work schedule)...
The collection date on the paper I was given after scanning is I think 7th of April but I know it's a scam, cos there are people who have captured since September last year their passports isnt out yet... Ibadan immigration office is something else..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Choncoo: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
TBrownAuto:

Even under 10 all need NIN
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thiwhy(f): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Same here. It’s so frustrating

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shockabsorber10: 5:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Thiwhy:

Same here. It’s so frustrating
The country is messed up some are still collecting in ibadan office. Someone paid 60k got it the second day 32 passport pages. Can you imagine and they keep saying no booklet in ibadan passport office. It is well

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GraceEnwerem(f): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Please who knows the state of passports in ogun state passport office... I captured since January, no reply please help it's urgent �

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oyehomie:

But why all these nah!!!? It is well with us o
It's well oo.... our government just dey useless ni
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

We go dey alright...las las
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
JaceyOpara:

We go dey alright...las las

I just hate this word with passion.

BTW you don get your PP?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
I think we should take advantage of NIS official twitter handle. They are really helping the situation.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uyogabie(f): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
I got captured on the 19th
Got my passport today,30th
Express;Lokoja
Re-issued.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
I think we should take advantage of NIS official twitter handle. They are really helping the situation.

But them never respond to my tweet since morning abi na because of the new building they opened today?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oriolajuwon(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
please I paid via pay arena and it has not reflected in my application
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2021
Leun:

I just hate this word with passion.

BTW you don get your PP?

Lol, don't hate it.....we are all hoping for the best.

I was at Alausa passport office on Monday....I heard that the issue of booklets is a national problem....like all the states are affected.

And I think the FG is also having money problems with Malaysia... where the booklets are produced.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2021
orlahtohbadt:

Lol, they don't respond to all tweets......my tweets to them were ignored

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: suco01(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.