Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432098 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opelinho(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
drbank:
Alausa passport office: DIY Renewal
Applied online: June 8
Interviewed/Dropped forms: June 10
Received sms for capture: 11pm June 17
Captured: June 18
Picked up passport: Today, July 22

The printout had said to pick up passport in August but went today after seeing the posting from those who had picked up theirs. Passport was actually printed two weeks ago.

And now they have a sign at the office that says renewal take 3 weeks to be ready while fresh applications take 6 weeks.
I should be expecting my own next week if I should follow 3weeks for renewal. I captured for renewal 10yrs at alausa on July 5. What was your status online. Did it changed from approved to any other thing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
emmadeking:

Every of my credential have same date except NIN(year of birth). Please how do I make the correction and what's the cost?
pay online and visit nearest nin center
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by drbank: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Poshdadiva:

In summary, you got no sms for passport collection?

Yes.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by drbank: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
psalm68:

I also captured on Monday 19th of June at alausa.
The guy at the servicom desk said they will send a text when the passport is ready.

Your passport should be ready for pickup if there are no issues. Don’t wait for a text.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by drbank: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
opelinho:

I should be expecting my own next week if I should follow 3weeks for renewal. I captured for renewal 10yrs at alausa on July 5. What was your status online. Did it changed from approved to any other thing

I never checked the status online.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by psalm68(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
drbank:

Your passport should be ready for pickup if there are no issues. Don’t wait for a text.
Thanks, I will work with the three weeks instead of waiting for an sms
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emmadeking(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
adebisilucy:
pay online and visit nearest nin center
Thank you.
I will start the process asap
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emmadeking(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
monsor007:

Correction of birth date@nimc,alausa is 15k.
This is helpful though I'm in the South. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 1:56am On Jul 23, 2021
OldNairalander:
I want to apply for a fresh passport in PH but the feedback I'm getting here is that PH is not DIY friendly.
Is it possible to run the shortcut with 40k budget?
I need the passport around September.
start now. It is possible as u dnt need the passport urgently. We are in july. Start now. Diy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 1:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Can a guarantor with expired Int'l passport stand for someone?
no
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 1:58am On Jul 23, 2021
emmadeking:

Every of my credential have same date except NIN(year of birth). Please how do I make the correction and what's the cost?
go onto the remita portal. Look for NIMC. Date of birth correction, payment is 15k. Pay online and then go to the nin office

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alaricsaltzman: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2021
Dropped forms today at Alausa. Awaiting sms for capturing.

Please how long does it take?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobleman4l(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Imasuccess:
pls how do I go about it. I even went there today they said it can't b changed o. Pls if u have a way u can guide me in doing it. Pls do. Don't have such money in applying again o.
Honestly I don't know but I believe it can be changed. Check their site or better still chat with the online chat. The funds cannot be wasted like that.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobleman4l(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nobleman4l:
Good day House. This information might help someone. I filled the form online and also made payment online for passport renewal. However on my passport payment slip, no interview date, so I decided to chat with the passport office online via the chat app. I was then given a link to book an appointment which I have done. So You don't just come to their office, you must book an appointment and print your appointment slip. Here is the link to book an appointment. Upon successful submission of payment you, Please visit https://appointments.immigration.gov.ng/ to schedule your appointment date.
I will like to update the house on my journey following DIY. Ikoyi Passport office. After booking an appointment and printing out my appointment slip with all necessary document I proceeded to Ikoyi Passport office. Went straight to the servicom unit to submit my application document but I was initially turned down by the PCO. That they will be ready for me next week Wednesday. After sitting at their office for like 30 minutes I went back to the PCO and told him I was on appointment and showed him my appointment slip before he agreed to attend to me. Filled their own form at the servicom unit and then began the process of documentation. In the following order
1. Servicom
2. Re-issue
3. Socket & Account
4. Enrollment
5. Capturing
6. Servicom

I carried the file opened for me from one office to the other, until I finally captured same day, which was yesterday 22 nd July, 2021. I finally submitted my file back to Servicom after capturing. I spent the whole day at the passport office.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by psalm68(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
alaricsaltzman:
Dropped forms today at Alausa. Awaiting sms for capturing.

Please how long does it take?
You should get sms in three days or there about.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluchi007003(f): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Congratulations. I'm happy for you
obitryce:

Finally got captured on Thursday and will be picking up my passport on Monday next week. This was after having gone the DIY way and making no headway since the 17th of june. So discovering that the only language/motivation being understood by the NIS officers was money, I quickly obliged them and everything was expressly done.
Note: Time factor so as to meet a deadline was why I went ahead to go the money way.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nobleman4l:
Honestly I don't know but I believe it can be changed. Check their site or better still chat with the online chat. The funds cannot be wasted like that.

It can be corrected but you need to know someone that works there at NIS and will cost you some money. They usually charge upto 10-15k depending on your location cuz they say it's only done from Abuja HQ
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OldNairalander(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Oggg:
start now. It is possible as u dnt need the passport urgently. We are in july. Start now. Diy
I appreciate
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OldNairalander(m): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nobleman4l:
Good day House. This information might help someone. I filled the form online and also made payment online for passport renewal. However on my passport payment slip, no interview date, so I decided to chat with the passport office online via the chat app. I was then given a link to book an appointment which I have done. So You don't just come to their office, you must book an appointment and print your appointment slip. Here is the link to book an appointment. Upon successful submission of payment you, Please visit https://appointments.immigration.gov.ng/ to schedule your appointment date.

Thanks for this. I just booked appointment for PH centre on Monday. DIY fresh passport application.
I will update the house

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
OldNairalander:

Thanks for this. I just booked appointment for PH centre on Monday. DIY fresh passport application.
I will update the house
pls dnt do like jjc and pray for favour.
Port Harcourt office is full of witches and wizards that probably serve satan because I can not adequately explain the root of wickedness at work in their hearts.

Starting with officials Kelechi, Favour, Chioma, Ib, Josh and the main fat and dark skinned witches seated downstairs.

Yes I am calling your names one by one because all of you read this thread.

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by peterdrury: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Oggg:
Port Harcourt office is full of witches and wizards that probably serve satan because I can not adequately explain the root of wickedness at work in their hearts.

Starting with officials Kelechi, Favour, Chioma, Ib, Josh and the main fat and dark skinned witches seated downstairs.

Dem don provoke my Oga
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Oggg:

Lol! Money does the magic at that office. My family captured today and I will be picking up their passports on Wednesday next week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Funkiedee: 12:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Please does renewal of passport require NIN?

I have DOB issues on my NIN and it is taking over 2 months to be rectified but I need to renew my international passport urgently. I want to do the 10 -year one.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bossman(m): 3:48am On Jul 24, 2021
Yes, as far as I know NIN is required for passport renewal these days. The form has a required entry fir NIN. And the NIN is printed on the passport.

Funkiedee:

I have DOB issues on my NIN and it is taking over 2 months to be rectified but I need to renew my international passport urgently. I want to do the 10 -year one.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OldNairalander(m): 7:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Oggg:

This is serious, it's ok
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2021
Funkiedee:

where are you applying from? If in Lagos, ph or Abuja you compulsorily need NIN.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobleman4l(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2021
Oggg:

This is really serious.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Drphemmy4u: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2021
vickysunmomi:

I applied in April too, no text but I went to the office and twas ready last month.
Hello, how much did it cost you pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ogunsmichael: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Any body from Ilorin Please captured 16th of June haven't seen anything till now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ogunsmichael: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Any body from Ilorin Please captured 16th of June haven't seen anything till now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Morgan9(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bossman:
Yes, as far as I know NIN is required for passport renewal these days. The form has a required entry fir NIN. And the NIN is printed on the passport.

Oga stop saying what u don't know.
Which one is NiN is printed on the passport.
At Owerri command NiN is not compulsory
I did my capturing without NiN .. Waiting patiently for 6 weeks formy passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kcallerpsi: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Morgan9:

Oga stop saying what u don't know.
Which one is NiN is printed on the passport.
At Owerri command NiN is not compulsory
I did my capturing without NiN .. Waiting patiently for 6 weeks formy passport

You won’t be given the new passport, but the old one. I collected my passport yesterday in Lagos and my NIN is on my passport

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.