Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438515 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by liricaliblunt(f): 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Renewal
Teledom1:
Hi , is it fresh or renewal.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cakelover(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please can someone help confirm if Benin Immigration Service Office is DIY friendly? I intend to do my kids passports there since they are still less than 18 and the amount I will use for the two of them outside Lagos is almost the same price for one person in Lagos. Moreso, they will be spending their December in Benin.

Also, can someone submit the application forms at the centre on behalf of the kids without their physical presence?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by babajeje123(m): 5:20am On Sep 05, 2021
At last, wify and kids got their passports on Friday at Ikoyi. DIY

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hadewahlay(m): 6:36am On Sep 05, 2021
daceo1:

Go to high court ikeja

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1manuel(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2021
babajeje123:
At last, wify and kids got their passports on Friday at Ikoyi. DIY

How long did it take
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hordunayormie: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2021
See how surprised I am reading this thread since yesterday night.
My baby did capturing in ikoyi since April 22 and till date no passport o.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by babajeje123(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2021
1manuel:

How long did it take
Since June 15
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
It’s actually very possible to get your passport in 14 days. I speak confidently for only NIS Headquarters, Sauka, Abuja anyway.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Delah: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please kindly help if you have someone inside ikoyi passport office.
Have enrolled and captured for my passport and is over 9weeks have not heard anything from them.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Delah:
Please kindly help if you have someone inside ikoyi passport office.
Have enrolled and captured for my passport and is over 9weeks have not heard anything from them.

Go there,it might have been produced without informing you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thecvbankng: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Folks have been going there weekly. Still the same story; In production, come next week. How up till now there's no portal to check status of one's passport processing is story for another day.

The rot in that Ikoyi Passport Office is so normalized that they expect one to have an immigration officer who is ontop your application process.

Their terrible practice there had made a national daily which the link to the story was shared some pages back. What was their response? Lies and it's not surprising.

Not everyone can afford to pay more than the normal fee for a passport. 3 out of 5 persons with a passport from Ikoyi office today used someone to process theirs.

I can go on and on but there's nothing I'll say will be what most of us don't know about that place already. E go be

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Squirrel01: 12:11am On Sep 06, 2021
iamadonis22:
It’s actually very possible to get your passport in 14 days. I speak confidently for only NIS Headquarters, Sauka, Abuja anyway.

Show me way,.my nin never drop for immigri portal since two months now.anyway around it ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Squirrel01:

Show me way,.my nin never drop for immigri portal since two months now.anyway around it ?

No need to lie to you. Your NIN is an issue!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Galaxyroyp(m): 12:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Can I pay for another passport application after making online registration and payment?

Note: I haven't capture at any command...

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Squirrel01: 1:04am On Sep 06, 2021
iamadonis22:

No need to lie to you. Your NIN is an issue!

No be lie, any way around it ?like what to do,make im drop fast ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 06, 2021
Squirrel01:

No idea Boss
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OldNairalander(m): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2021
Galaxyroyp:
Can I pay for another passport application after making online registration and payment?

Note: I haven't capture at any command...

Thanks

Yes it's possible but may I know why you want to do that?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1manuel(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2021
Squirrel01:

Go to the place where you did your nin tell them say you dey use am for passport, them go know wetin to do

In my own occasion i paid 4k and they did it within 48 hours

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
sharpyoung:

I have asked 2 questions here but I couldn’t get any reply to any of them yet.
Quite sad.
Someone should help please
your question no make brain. Both passports do the same work. If you are in lagos, abuja or ph you will ne getting the enhanced e ppt, if in other states you get the e ppt.
I see you are askin about anambra. Official price of ppt in anambra for adult is 17,800. Anything other than that is thievery.
I can not however tell if it is diy friendly or not
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obisdupsy: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Squirrel01:

I experienced same. Send me a text I will give you someone's number he dropped it within two days without asking for anything though I compensated him. Cos those immigration officer will charge u exorbitantly if you ask them to do it

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nickelodeon93: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
speed99:
Well, here in Makurdi and also Lafia, Nasarawa, it's within 24 hours folks got theirs, most recent was last week.
paid 24k, tip, 3k. Got it less than 24 hours n traveled back.
Maybe these and other places could be checked out, especially if urgent.
good evening chief please I am in enugu but I love to do my passport in makurdi, please is this Still obtainable at this rate now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tejpot(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
So i applied for my passport and my daughter's using two different agents at Ikoyi. We captured on the same day, but my passport was ready within 7weeks of capture while her own was not ready even five weeks after. The status was on AA for over 8weeks. The agent I used for her was a pure scam, she made no move whatsoever for my daughter's passport to be ready. She kept saying, its only people that paid extra that get their own. I became a frequent visitor in Ikoyi office. I visited the Servicom unit for the umpteenth time. They keep tossing me around. ......Her NIN might not have dropped.... Contact your agent.......Go to the PCO's office......yen yen yen.
At the PCO'S office they will tell you go back to SERVICOM.
So I went there today as early as 7:25am inspired by corleone427, It was same old story.
While it was raining, I carried my baby inside the rain and approached the PCO, the comptroller and their entourage on their way to conduct an on-the-spot check in preparation for a visit by the minister of interior today.
He collected the slip and my daughter's passport was ready within 3 hours, what I waited for 3 months to be ready. I only waited extra hours for it to be released and activated.

A man in that PCO'S office ensured the process was smooth but rejected my token of appreciation.

I rest my case....

8 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Riozpet(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
tejpot:
So i applied for my passport and my daughter's using two different agents at Ikoyi. We captured on the same day, but my passport was ready within 7weeks of capture while her own was not ready even five weeks after. The status was on AA for over 8weeks. The agent I used for her was a pure scam, she made no move whatsoever for my daughter's passport to be ready. She kept saying, its only people that paid extra that get their own. I became a frequent visitor in Ikoyi office. I visited the Servicom unit for the umpteenth time. They keep tossing me around. ......Her NIN might not have dropped.... Contact your agent.......Go to the PCO's office......yen yen yen.
So I went there today as early as 7:25am inspired by corleone427, It was same old story.
While it was raining, I carried my baby inside the rain and approached the PCO, the comptroller and their entourage on their way to conduct an on-the-spot check in preparation for a visit by the minister of interior today.
He collected the slip and my daughter's passport was ready within 3 hours, what I waited for 3 months to be ready. I only waited extra hours for it to be released and activated.

A man in that PCO'S office ensured the process was smooth but rejected my token of appreciation.

I rest my case....
Congratulations
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobleman4l(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is so touching. Congrats sir. But why are we like this in country How could someone go through this with a little child under the rain?? why?? It is well. I am also thinking, this will be my next move. It is well. Congrats sir.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
tejpot:

I rest my case....

Shey I told you bro....that PCO A.I Limanh is a nice man.... congratulations....weytin you wan use that passport do go work out positively for you....approach the PCO nicely...hang around his office...before 30mins to 1hr he must fall out of him office...he would never ask you for a dime...if you do anything for am he nor go collect....please everyone try this approach abeg....we too suffer for that ikoyi ...I greet the house

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Squirrel01: 1:00am On Sep 07, 2021
obisdupsy:

I experienced same. Send me a text I will give you someone's number he dropped it within two days without asking for anything though I compensated him. Cos those immigration officer will charge u exorbitantly if you ask them to do it

I sent you a text message,have you seen me message yet?or can you drop your mail here ,let me message you directly,
I appreciate.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Squirrel01: 1:01am On Sep 07, 2021
1manuel:

Go to the place where you did your nin tell them say you dey use am for passport, them go know wetin to do

In my own occasion i paid 4k and they did it within 48 hours

Thank you,I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IamE: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,
I want to make some alterations to the name and date of birth on my passport.
I am yet to make any move on this process. I want to know if it is DIY friendly or do i just contact a NIS officer which i know might be more expensive..
Luckily for me when i did the passport the NIN wasn't a criteria for passport issuance.
I want to use the new name for NIN registration and get the new date of birth from population commission..

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nonye6194: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2021
Good morning guys.

Anyone with a contact for anyone that could assist with my passport that has been stuck in production at Ikoyi Office for the 10th week now.
Need the passport out this week. Thought DIY would be hassle free in Ikoyi, I was wrong. And no, my registration has no NIN issue. Just assist me with a reliable person there.
Kindly dm or quote me if you do. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by divine128: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=obisdupsy post=105551637]

I experienced same. Send me a text I will give you someone's number he dropped it within two days without asking for anything though I compensated him. Cos those immigration officer will charge u exorbitantly if you ask them to do it.

Pls help me too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BoluwajiPieters: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good afternoon guys.

Please who knows the process involved in getting a new passport because the old one got lost. I've a friend who wants to start process of getting a new one because he lost his old passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
BoluwajiPieters:
Good afternoon guys.
Please who knows the process involved in getting a new passport because the old one got lost. I've a friend who wants to start process of getting a new one because he lost his old passport.
while waiting on a reply, search this thread. Some people have gone through it and posted the processes here

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.