Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1431921 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
IamE:
Hello Nairalanders,
I want to make some alterations to the name and date of birth on my passport.
I am yet to make any move on this process. I want to know if it is DIY friendly or do i just contact a NIS officer which i know might be more expensive..
Luckily for me when i did the passport the NIN wasn't a criteria for passport issuance.
I want to use the new name for NIN registration and get the new date of birth from population commission..
Thanks.
why are u changing name and changing date of birth?? It is like you have the grace for high blood pressure at this point in time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BoluwajiPieters: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oggg:
while waiting on a reply, search this thread. Some people have gone through it and posted the processes here

Okay. Thank you. I'll do just that.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sbuck(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
I hope to go there tomorrow, pray for God grace, did my capturing 17th of June and its stories upon stores
corleone427:

Shey I told you bro....that PCO A.I Limanh is a nice man.... congratulations....weytin you wan use that passport do go work out positively for you....approach the PCO nicely...hang around his office...before 30mins to 1hr he must fall out of him office...he would never ask you for a dime...if you do anything for am he nor go collect....please everyone try this approach abeg....we too suffer for that ikoyi ...I greet the house
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HighOptimism(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Is Part 2 of the Guarantor's form compulsory? I seem not to completely understand it.
Also, is the guarantor's thumb print(right) needed or a signature can do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IamE: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Thanks for answering the question.

Oggg:
why are u changing name and changing date of birth?? It is like you have the grace for high blood pressure at this point in time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Riozpet(m): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2021
IamE:
Hello Nairalanders,
I want to make some alterations to the name and date of birth on my passport.
I am yet to make any move on this process. I want to know if it is DIY friendly or do i just contact a NIS officer which i know might be more expensive..
Luckily for me when i did the passport the NIN wasn't a criteria for passport issuance.
I want to use the new name for NIN registration and get the new date of birth from population commission..

Thanks.

This process you want to embark on ehn, its you God oo. It won't be funny at all. Think it through o, if at the end it is a must you do this, just face Abuja HQ and camp there with them.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Opualaruskin: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Hello fellow nairalanders, I'm resident in Port Harcourt and want to get my International Passport. I went to the immigration office here in Port Harcourt and discovered the cost is just too high, in other words the Port Harcourt office isn't DIY friendly. So I'd like to know of there's any other state in the South-South or South-East region that is DIY friendly?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2021
Opualaruskin:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I'm resident in Port Harcourt and want to get my International Passport. I went to the immigration office here in Port Harcourt and discovered the cost is just too high, in other words the Port Harcourt office isn't DIY friendly. So I'd like to know of there's any other state in the South-South or South-East region that is DIY friendly?

I suggest you consider Bayelsa. Several persons have mentioned the Yenagoa office as being DIY friendly.

DanWord:

Enter a keke in Yenagoa tell them you're going to govt House, when you get there ask around there is a passport office by the side. Or tell them you're going to immigration passport office by govt House. Have a nice day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ilovelearning(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2021
Goodmorning house,

Please what's the cost of renewing passport here in Lagos.

Although the passport was issued to me in Edo State but I am currently in Lagos for the next couple of months and I want to request they send it from Edo State to me here in Lagos, so I renew it.

Is this a good choice?

If yes, please what's the cost of renewal and how long would it take to have it done.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Citnix: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Where can someone get urgent passport in the South.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Opualaruskin: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Thanks so much. I'd do just that. I'm bayelsan so I wouldn't even have any problems locating the place. Thanks!
aieromon:

I suggest you consider Bayelsa. Several persons have mentioned the Yenagoa office as being DIY friendly.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Opualaruskin: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2021
I'm sure you can get in Port Harcourt. While I was there yesterday, I know of a man who applied yesterday and got it yesterday but at a very high cost. I guess he paid about 75k.
Citnix:
Where can someone get urgent passport in the South.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sulaimon22: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Good morning here. I want to process my international passport for the first time, how can I get started?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shawlar(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2021
sulaimon22:
Good morning here. I want to process my international passport for the first time, how can I get started?

You can follow this guide

https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport/285#102979188

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HighOptimism(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
HighOptimism:
Is Part 2 of the Guarantor's form compulsory? I seem not to completely understand it.
Also, is the guarantor's thumb print(right) needed or a signature can do?
Someone should please help out on this.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Citnix: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Opualaruskin:
I'm sure you can get in Port Harcourt. While I was there yesterday, I know of a man who applied yesterday and got it yesterday but at a very high cost. I guess he paid about 75k.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by daintyprincess(f): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good afternoon
1) I need help concerning address, I stay at an address different from what is on my nin, please what do you advice.

2) As regards applying online, I've started tho but I'll like to know if I can submit on a later date eg, if I'm able to complete the online application, can I submit print out upper week.

3) And what's the best payment platform to use?

Passport booklet type and validity type isn't bringing out any option

Oggg
Thank you very much.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by daintyprincess(f): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
InfinixMine:
local government of origin certificate

Please how do I get the above since I stay far from the LGA?

Thank you

Check online if your state has a liaison office in Lagos if you are in Lagos. Akwa ibom has an office at VI. You'll get it same day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dragoneyes: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
HI EVERYONE, PLEASE I NEED YOUR INPUTS,I SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS FOR RENEWAL AT ALAUSA,IKEJA ON THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER .TILL NOW,NO MSG HAVE BEEN RECEIVED TO COME FOR CAPTURING.HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THAT? WHAT SHOULD I DO? WAIT MORE OR GO TO ALAUSA OFFICE?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IamE: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please how do i apply for change of name. I wanna change 2 names..
The NIS guy is saying i pay 100k for the change.
Who have successfully gone through this .. please help a sister.
Dragoneyes:
HI EVERYONE, PLEASE I NEED YOUR INPUTS,I SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS FOR RENEWAL AT ALAUSA,IKEJA ON THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER .TILL NOW,NO MSG HAVE BEEN RECEIVED TO COME FOR CAPTURING.HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THAT? WHAT SHOULD I DO? WAIT MORE OR GO TO ALAUSA OFFICE?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IamE: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Thanks for the input.
Do you know anyone that have successfully completed this.
Riozpet:

This process you want to embark on ehn, its you God oo. It won't be funny at all. Think it through o, if at the end it is a must you do this, just face Abuja HQ and camp there with them.

All the best.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Riozpet(m): 1:13am On Sep 09, 2021
IamE:
Thanks for the input.
Do you know anyone that have successfully completed this.

If you scroll back some pages, perhaps you would see someone that has gone to HQ for this (maybe not exact issue; change of name I think). Like I said, all the best in this journey.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Eillyeillz(m): 6:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Any idea how much it cost to renew an international passport now?? Want to get mine renewed, i got it in Abuja but I'm currently in Abia state.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teledom1: 6:53am On Sep 09, 2021
It's like they said materials got finished , that they waiting to get materials . Better still go and check to be sure of the latest updates . Let me also know what's up.

Dragoneyes:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Citnix: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Where can someone get urgent passport in the South apart from Port Harcourt?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by favourdamsel: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=Citnix post=105637113]Where can someone get urgent passport in the South apart from Port Harcourt?[/quote

Calabar. It took 7weeks for fresh passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Citnix: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=favourdamsel post=105637436][/quote]

Hello, please when was that, do you know the cost?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bammy2050(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello guys

This is for anyone needing an urgent passport. I did my capturing last week Wednesday and I have my passport now. I started feeling bad when I saw different messages about Ikoyi office and its unavoidable delays . So surprised when my agent called me yesterday that my passport is ready. I paid 45k sha. If you need the passport urgently you can message me for the man's number (my WhatsApp number is Zero Seven Zero Eight Five Three One Six Two Seven Three).
His office is inside that federal training center beside Passport office.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ogetogeo(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good day everyone, please my wife is applying for passport renewal and also intend to change surname on her passport, does she need to pay anything extra apart from the normal renewal fee? She is using DIY method and location is Lagos State.

Note she have marriage certificate, change of name affidavit and newspaper publication already.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ogetogeo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
ilovelearning:
Goodmorning house,

Please what's the cost of renewing passport here in Lagos.

Although the passport was issued to me in Edo State but I am currently in Lagos for the next couple of months and I want to request they send it from Edo State to me here in Lagos, so I renew it.

Is this a good choice?

If yes, please what's the cost of renewal and how long would it take to have it done.

Renewal is about 26k if you using DIY method, duration I am not certain.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isholapeter9(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please how much does it cost to renew it ?

Dragoneyes:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shawlar(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good day everyone, i am about to embark on the DIY renewal for my son (a toddler). Pls, I need to know if he's going to require a local govt identification letter and the guarantors affidavit or would the application letter signed by the parents be enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.