Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436200 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

There's too many fake Nigerian immigration pages on Facebook

Write NIS official page.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ayomideayo:
Happy Sunday, pls is there a way i can report an immigration officer? I paid 88k for 64pages 5 years and it’s 8 weeks now, I’ve not gotten my passport still

This you wrote here, send it to their page straight. Tell them the person or officer said it can't be processed without paying that sum. You want to use it for medical. Quote ur ID numbers on your slip. The PCO will be summoned!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayomideayo(f): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ninisun:

This you wrote here, send it to their page straight. Tell them the person or officer said it can't be processed without paying that sum. You want to use it for medical. Quote ur ID numbers on your slip. The PCO will be summoned!
Alright, thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GreatSage: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jibwillz:
Yes
Did you message that Facebook immigration handler?? I did severally and the guy even stopped responding.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iroanthony: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
I finally find the official page of the immigration on Facebook I wrote to them with my I'd he reply thaty branch don't have such outstanding application that I should make time to go and collect it. So I will be there tomorrow those that have collected what are the process to follow

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Excellence100(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Please I want to renew my 32-page passport that expired in 2020. Am I to click on enhanced e-passport or standard passport on the NIS website?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GreatSage: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hello guys. Those of us who captured at Abeokuta surpassing six weeks and we're yet to collect our passports we have to do something about it..
We cant just fold our arms like that, I will suggest we message the official NIS Facebook Page, When they keep getting reports of the ordeal at ABK passport office I think they will do something about it..
Jibwillz
Teepeettp
Below is the link to the official NIS FB page
https://free.facebook.com/nigimmigration?refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

Abeokuta DIY applicants kindly attend to this.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NocturnalQueen(f): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Please guys, I have applied and paid for my passport, DIY since last month but anytime I check my application status, it says no interview date (contact passport office).
Do I just take the print outs and go like that or do I keep waiting for an interview date to be given to me? I've sent mails and sent messages, called, still nothing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kimberleyade(f): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
NocturnalQueen:
Please guys, I have applied and paid for my passport, DIY since last month but anytime I check my application status, it says no interview date (contact passport office).
Do I just take the print outs and go like that or do I keep waiting for an interview date to be given to me? I've sent mails and sent messages, called, still nothing.

Since ah
You’ll take your documents to the office and meet the servicom people then they’ll document and send you a date for capturing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EgunMogaji2: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Gentlemen.

On the portal
https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/visa/OnlineQueryStatus

Where do I find application and reference numbers to use?

I do have the printout they gave me when I “captured”.

Any help guys. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayofag(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
BoluwajiPieters:

Same thing here. Ilorin office. I'm being told they're clearing backlog from July for now.

I have a friend who did capturing in Ilorin around mid August. Have you received yours?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BoluwajiPieters: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
ayofag:

I have a friend who did capturing in Ilorin around mid August. Have you received yours?

No. I'm going there tomorrow...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ameeh: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
I have sent a mail to the official Facebook page, I think others with the same ordeal should do so because I haven't gotten any positive response from the Facebook handler.
Captured in August at Abeokuta
GreatSage:
Hello guys. Those of us who captured at Abeokuta surpassing six weeks and we're yet to collect our passports we have to do something about it..
We cant just fold our arms like that, I will suggest we message the official NIS Facebook Page, When they keep getting reports of the ordeal at ABK passport office I think they will do something about it..
Jibwillz
Teepeettp
Below is the link to the official NIS FB page
https://free.facebook.com/nigimmigration?refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NocturnalQueen(f): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Thanks a lot
I appreciate
Kimberleyade:

Since ah
You’ll take your documents to the office and meet the servicom people then they’ll document and send you a date for capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jibwillz: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
GreatSage:

Did you message that Facebook immigration handler?? I did severally and the guy even stopped responding.
Yes I did, Messaged on Tuesday, sent a reminder on Wednesday when I dint get any response from them and I got a reply shortly after asking me to provide my enrollment number.

I sent the 6digit number on a piece of paper handed to me after capturing.

Haven’t heard back from them till now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DisGuy: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Any help guys. Thanks.

This will be on the print out if you have completed and application and made payment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Any help guys. Thanks.

Since you have captured, what you now have is "enrollment ID"

But if you made copies of your print out (and have excess that you didn't submit) you'd see these other 2 on it; Reference and application ID

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lookingfly: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Kimberleyade:

Since ah
pls am a novice in this passport thing.....where do i start from?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EgunMogaji2: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Oluwapomile1:

Since you have captured, what you now have is "enrollment ID"

But if you made copies of your print out (and have excess that you didn't submit) you'd see these other 2 on it; Reference and application ID

Thanks Sir. I only have enrolment ID so I guess I can't track online then?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lookingfly: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2021
iroanthony:
I finally find the official page of the immigration on Facebook I wrote to them with my I'd he reply thaty branch don't have such outstanding application that I should make time to go and collect it. So I will be there tomorrow those that have collected what are the process to follow
what's the procedure for this international passport thing pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iroanthony: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
lookingfly:
what's the procedure for this international passport thing pls?
either you do it your self or an officer assist you to do it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lookingfly: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
iroanthony:
either you do it your self or an officer assist you to do it
thanks.....in the portal, is it enhanced e-passport or standard password one is applying for on www.immigration.gov.ng?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BoluwajiPieters: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
BoluwajiPieters:

Passport is not ready since August 26. LOL. This country is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GreatSage: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
ameeh:
I have sent a mail to the official Facebook page, I think others with the same ordeal should do so because I haven't gotten any positive response from the Facebook handler.
Captured in August at Abeokuta
That's the spirit bro, if we keep complaining about the inhumane treatment given to DIY applicants at Abeokuta, I think something will be done..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GreatSage: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Jibwillz:
Yes I did, Messaged on Tuesday, sent a reminder on Wednesday when I dint get any response from them and I got a reply shortly after asking me to provide my enrollment number.

I sent the 6digit number on a piece of paper handed to me after capturing.

Haven’t heard back from them till now.
Nice one bro, kindly notify other affected candidates to do like you did. We're winning this .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks Sir. I only have enrolment ID so I guess I can't track online then?

Yes. If it were a normal country, we are supposed to track it from there.

I have already captured, but when I check online, what I see is 'no interview date yet' .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yhenny(f): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
BoluwajiPieters:

please what's the update? Did mine August 11 and last week I was told they stopped at July 15
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RaniOpe: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tch
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hey guys tiri gbosa for you all!!!

I got my passport this morning,

Now unto the next.

I wish you all success. Don't worry you will all get it no matter the means you use.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayomideayo(f): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Hey guys tiri gbosa for you all!!!

I got my passport this morning,

Now unto the next.

I wish you all success. Don't worry you will all get it no matter the means you use.
Congratulations...when did you capture pls and where??

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
RaniOpe:
Are immigration officers ,this nosy and rude! This lady had a comment about my general appearance.
From your hair is too long, to you're using too much cream , to don't drop your bag on my table.

I was tempted to retort, but this passport is more important

Tch

Guy forget them, it's just for that day, they are merely angry that you want to travel and leave them, even if you don't want to travel not many of them can bring out over 30k from their monthly salary to do international passport so they are VERY ANGRY especially when you are a young girl or young boy. If it's an older person who find them something they won't even react badly towards the person.

I remember when I went for capture I was looking "decent" by Nigerian standard, no long hair no bushy beards no earrings or anything fancy just normal me, but because the elderly couple and their children who went before me were all rubbing powder I picked up the powder too innocently wanting to feel among and also because my face was oily after waiting in the afternoon heat, the immigration lady shouted at me to "drop it down, what do you want to do with powder" As if she knew me from somewhere before or me and her have beef or I am her child.

What concern me, Atleast that was the only thing they shouted at me for the young girl on the seat beside me we were attended to the same time, everything they were yelling at her "put your hand here" "madam face front Wetin you dey look there?" Anything the girl did they shouted at her, when she ask question they will still shout at her. I felt bad for the girl.

Even Before we entered there, the guy supposed to take our names was just lamenting and lamenting about how we want to travel and we don't know we suppose to see him and find him something we just want him to be running around like that for us.
He pointed at one guy and said "See this one you too wan travel, if all of us travel who go come dey this country"
I said to myself, If you have this kind of mentality why then did you take the job as an immigration officer in a passport issuing office?
It's like a vegetarian being a butcher.

So bro forget them. Don't let their attitude rub off on you or influence you.

Person like me if someone else gets what I want I will use that person as inspiration, "if this person fit do am me too got do am na, even if at all him better pass me Wetin him use better pass me no too much". I will be happy for the person and maybe if we are close try to learn from him or her but our mummies and daddies don't see it that way. They see it as insulting especially when it's a younger person doing well.
Age is only a number oh when it comes to things like this. Success does not come based on seniority but our people don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Coolcube: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
I tire for Ibadan office o. This delay is costly!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.