Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438276 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chamberman(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Systrom:
DIY is the best option
Fill the forms online
Pay online
Then go for capturing in Alausa, Ikeja

For those in Lagos

You get your passport in 1 week
I'm not sure you reside in Nigeria.... Just a week
Lemme ask you ,why are people paying extra to get it in a short time?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by michaelf284: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
It depends,

64pages 10 years validity DIY could be a week.
Some persons collect 64pages 5years validity in 10-14 days DIY
The problem is the 32pages booklets sad sad lipsrsealed

Chamberman:

I'm not sure you reside in Nigeria.... Just a week
Lemme ask you ,why are people paying extra to get it in a short time?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by michaelf284: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Did u experience this 1 week magic baba? Which of the booklets category?

Systrom:
DIY is the best option
Fill the forms online
Pay online

For those in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Systrom(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
michaelf284:
Did u experience this 1 week magic baba? Which of the booklets category?

64 pages are readily available than 32 pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by michaelf284: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na true baba....bet did u get ur DIY passport is a week?? cheesy wink

Systrom:
64 pages are readily available than 32 pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yrey: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
People of God please what can I do. I am currently at Festac passport office to pick up my passport . I've been here since 8am but my passport hasn't been found. NIS fb page confirmed last week that the passport is ready. This people have gone in with my enrollment slip like 5times, only to come out and ask if i did change of name due to marriage. I have never been married neither have I ever changed my name. it's DIY. My tire is tired
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chamberman(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
michaelf284:
It depends,

64pages 10 years validity DIY could be a week.
Some persons collect 64pages 5years validity in 10-14 days DIY
The problem is the 32pages booklets sad sad lipsrsealed

Has anyone here experienced this magic before?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blinggirly: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is strange,,,, the officers know what they are doing? Stay with them until they give you your passport ! What rubbish!!

Yrey:
People of God please what can I do. I am currently at Festac passport office to pick up my passport . I've been here since 8am but my passport hasn't been found. NIS fb page confirmed last week that the passport is ready. This people have gone in with my enrollment slip like 5times, only to come out and ask if i did change of name due to marriage. I have never been married neither have I ever changed my name. it's DIY. My tire is tired
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naxee9294: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Yrey:
wahala person suffer to get collection again na trouble
God….
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Octopusssy(f): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Systrom:
DIY is the best option
Fill the forms online
Pay online

For those in Lagos

Since when? Did you collect yours in a week, abi is it not the same Nigeria I'm living in?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femredhead: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ugmama:

Then pay him the money if you so much trust him not to reveal his office.

Is Nigeria Immigration Service Ibadan Oyo state.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MizyB(f): 4:06am On Dec 07, 2021
Hey everyone, I need some help with completing my capturing. I was told to present original copies of DOB and State of origin documents compulsorily for verification. I currently do not reside in the state where these documents are.

Did anyone else face this challenge? Is there a way out?

Thank you in advance
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PreciousRuby(f): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2021
MizyB:
Hey everyone, I need some help with completing my capturing. I was told to present original copies of DOB and State of origin documents compulsorily for verification. I currently do not reside in the state where these documents are.

Did anyone else face this challenge? Is there a way out?

Thank you in advance

Is this DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by daisydamsy: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2021
Na wa oh. No one is talking about Ikoyi passport office. Is it a dead zone? I did my capture since August. Was there yesterday and status still says AA. What kind of wahala is this? I though that by now August applicants will be getting their passports.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tobamz(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2021
daisydamsy:
Na wa oh. No one is talking about Ikoyi passport office. Is it a dead zone? I did my capture since August. Was there yesterday and status still says AA. What kind of wahala is this? I though that by now August applicants will be getting their passports.

Ikoyi passport office is a racketeer at the moment, there's absolute no leadership presence there, there ar too many irregularities you need to see the amount of complain on a daily basis, I captured since July and it been the same story.
Everyone knows how that place has degenerated but they are still playing politics when a state of emergency should have been declared there
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennybuluro(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2021
Am currently in Abeokuta immigration office now. I captured on 26th of September and I was supposed to get my passport 7th of October.
I decided to give them enough time to do their thing, since I won't be needing the passport not until next year.
On getting here, I went to the front desk , the officers there told me to go to room 8.
The officer in room 8 collected my slip and checked on the system, he told me not ready yet.
I asked him what's happening, he told me there is no booklet, as a matter of fact they are still on July 12.

Naija which way!!!

What annoys me the most is this question "who is helping you"

May God help us all.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Treyknowles(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2021
I think I'm starting to believe the "federal government is hoarding passport booklets rumour" as a way to reduce those travelling out of Nigeria... If you guys remember someone posted about it that booklets won't be available until March 2022 but we go dey alright sha.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by darmiee1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
slim147:
A friend of mine who called me last week Friday and asked if I have contact at the passport office cos he wants to renew his passport . I told him I have a contact at Ikoyi but he should do it himself . He said he doesn’t know how to do it . I helped him fill his details online . Helped him make the payment . Gave him his details to login into the portal. He logged in and printed out all the documents . Took the prints out to Alausa on Monday and submitted it. Got a text on Wednesday to come for capturing . Went the next day( Thursday) for capturing . Captured in less than an hour . I’ll keep you posted when he picks up his passport . Mind you., Someone had asked him to pay 100k plus for it. He did it for 70k online.

Please help confirm the documents he submitted for renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slim147(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
darmiee1:

Please help confirm the documents he submitted for renewal

Copy of receipt
Copy of the completed application form
Application letter

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
tobamz:

Ikoyi passport office is a racketeer at the moment, there's absolute no leadership presence there, there ar too many irregularities you need to see the amount of complain on a daily basis, I captured since July and it been the same story.
Everyone knows how that place has degenerated but they are still playing politics when a state of emergency should have been declared there

You captured since July and you dont have your passport now?......I captured by June 10 and got my passport by September...and I explained how I went about it on this thread... although it wasn't easy but it worked....bro yours is almost same timeline as mine...why you just relax and you nor do anything?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MOIart(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
djbasket:

yeah i would say they are quite ordely.

i went there for collection twice, first on the date that was written on my slip which was nov 12, it wasn't ready then so i went back on dec 1 and it was already waiting fo me.

i don't know the requirements for renewal,i applied for fresh passport, the requirements for renewal is on the immigration's official webisite or you can just google it

Good afternoon

I'll be going to Alausa to collect mine. I captured first week of September.

Please, what are the steps for collection and what do I bring along? Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MOIart(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
"If your surname doesn't start with "A" or "O" do not go to Alausa office for passport collection on Mondays and Wednesdays."

Someone posted the above statement on this thread. Please, I want to confirm if this is really true.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prince111111: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
EasternActivist:

N17200 32/5
Sorry where did you renew it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EasternActivist: 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Prince111111:

Sorry where did you renew it?

Fresh not renew
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sotall(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
MOIart:
"If your surname doesn't start with "A" or "O" do not go to Alausa office for passport collection on Mondays and Wednesdays."

Someone posted the above statement on this thread. Please, I want to confirm if this is really true.

Its true.

But if you know someone, you can go any day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prince111111: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
EasternActivist:

Fresh not renew
Okay where did you do it please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MOIart(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
sotall:

Its true.

But if you know someone, you can go any day

Wow. I'm curious though. Do you by any chance know the reason?

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnsonbet365(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
I Just paid online now and book an appointment for tomorrow can someone please tell me the details to go with for tomorrow appointment please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sotall(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
MOIart:

Wow. I'm curious though. Do you by any chance know the reason?

Thanks.

Its done to control crowd.

The pressure in that center is much. If they dont put timetable, the crowd there can suffocate you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by djbasket(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
MOIart:

Good afternoon

first week, I'm sure it's ready
take the slip you got when you captured, if you don't have the slip just write your name on a piece of paper and drop it in the slip box and then wait like 3-4 hours till they start calling people in, if your passport is available they'll call your name.

you might wanna take a valid ID card they might ask, the day I got mine they didn't ask me for it but they were asking some people to provide a valid id

one more thing if your name does NOT start with A or O please don't go on Monday or Wednesday

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tobamz(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
corleone427:

You captured since July and you dont have your passport now?......I captured by June 10 and got my passport by September...and I explained how I went about it on this thread... although it wasn't easy but it worked....bro yours is almost same timeline as mine...why you just relax and you nor do anything?

I must have missed the message in the thread, I've been going there and given the same story of no booklets, I have not been sitting idle, but the Nigerian factor of always waiting to be 'greased' is the reason I suppose, it's really crazy that the count has gone neck deep in this nonsense.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PreciousRuby(f): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
MOIart:

Good afternoon

Your passport is definitely ready for collection. Alausa office has either rounded up with those that captured in September or rounding up.

If it is re-issue, please go with the expired passport and your collection slip which will be dropped in the box.
If it is fresh, then just the collection slip will suffice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.