Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433744 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2021
PreciousRuby:

Your passport is definitely ready for collection. Alausa office has either rounded up with those that captured in September or rounding up.

If it is re-issue, please go with the expired passport and your collection slip which will be dropped in the box.
If it is fresh, then just the collection slip will suffice.
pls who knows if there is booklet in Abuja because someone suggested I go to Abuja to process the passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alaricsaltzman: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Who else is at Alausa today for collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Please anybody with updates on passport process on Abuja. ? Timeliness etc?
francisgodstime:
pls who knows if there is booklet in Abuja because someone suggested I go to Abuja to process the passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MOIart(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2021
PreciousRuby:

Your passport is definitely ready for collection. Alausa office has either rounded up with those that captured in September or rounding up.

If it is re-issue, please go with the expired passport and your collection slip which will be dropped in the box.
If it is fresh, then just the collection slip will suffice.

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MOIart(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2021
djbasket:

first week, I'm sure it's ready
take the slip you got when you captured, if you don't have the slip just write your name on a piece of paper and drop it in the slip box and then wait like 3-4 hours till they start calling people in, if your passport is available they'll call your name.

you might wanna take a valid ID card they might ask, the day I got mine they didn't ask me for it but they were asking some people to provide a valid id

one more thing if your name does NOT start with A or O please don't go on Monday or Wednesday
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dredmatthew234(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please house,I did Data capture a the Abeokuta immigration office since September and up till now all hearing id they no booklets available(32) pages
My question is can I upgrade to 64pages or I'll have to recapture again ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dex711: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Collected my passport today at Alausa, DIY. The collection date on my slip was 26 Nov, the passport was issued on that day. Had to sit for almost 8 hrs before my name was called. Worth the wait though

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please on the slip I was given at Alausa, after capturing there was no collection date. The paper just have my name, state of origin, NIN, and place of birth. DIY. Is that same slip everyone is given?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Migan01(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
Congrats. What's your date of capture and was it fresh application? I'm trying to compare it with my 4th October capture date for renewal although I was not given a collection date.
dex711:
Collected my passport today at Alausa, DIY. The collection date on my slip was 26 Nov, the passport was issued on that day. Had to sit for almost 8 hrs before my name was called. Worth the wait though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stephenponti(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
kennybuluro:
Am currently in Abeokuta immigration office now. I captured on 26th of September and I was supposed to get my passport 7th of October.
I decided to give them enough time to do their thing, since I won't be needing the passport not until next year.
On getting here, I went to the front desk , the officers there told me to go to room 8.
The officer in room 8 collected my slip and checked on the system, he told me not ready yet.
I asked him what's happening, he told me there is no booklet, as a matter of fact they are still on July 12.

Naija which way!!!

What annoys me the most is this question "who is helping you"

May God help us all.

So i shouldn't even bother to go there, as its same story i ll get. captured August 16
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dex711: 5:08am On Dec 09, 2021
Migan01:
Congrats. What's your date of capture and was it fresh application? I'm trying to compare it with my 4th October capture date for renewal although I was not given a collection date.

Captured September 29. Yes, fresh
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by homebase(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2021
For date of birth (DOB), just go to court to do age declaration affidavit while residential letter from the local government you are currently residing will suffice for local government/state of origin document.

These were the documents i used in my own case.

MizyB:
Hey everyone, I need some help with completing my capturing. I was told to present original copies of DOB and State of origin documents compulsorily for verification. I currently do not reside in the state where these documents are.

Did anyone else face this challenge? Is there a way out?

Thank you in advance
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jibwillz: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2021
stephenponti:

So i shouldn't even bother to go there, as its same story i ll get. captured August 16

Go and check please. Your passport should be ready.

Someone that capture on August 20th has already picked his.
Check my replies for confirmation.

GreatSage:
Hey guys, I tried login my application Id and reference no to check my passport status, but it was saying application has expired. What does it mean??
I havent collected passport yet. Captured on the 20th of August at Abeokuta.

Jibwillz:

So we captured the same day. And my profile is also showing expired.

E fit don ready be dat. cool cool cool

Facebook handler has also ghosted me and my frequent request for update.
Everything about this country just tire me.

GreatSage:

Bro my I collected my passport today. Go get yours.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bilaal29: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2021
Anybody that did his/her capturing in Osun before August 4 and has collected should please signify

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennybuluro(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2021
stephenponti:

No sir, go to their office to confirm if it's ready or not sir.

I saw a whole loads of passport which hasn't been picked up by the owners.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GreatSage: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Jibwillz:

Bro how far your own?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Specyano(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2021
dex711:

32 or 64?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jibwillz: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
GreatSage:

Bro how far your own?
I plan on going there tomorrow.
Just hope I won’t change my mind like I did today, cuz that Abeokuta journey dey do me one kind.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dex711: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Specyano:

32 or 64?

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stephenponti(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Jibwillz:

O boy a ray of hope. I will go there tomorrow or monday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bhusawlah: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
stephenponti:

O boy a ray of hope. I will go there tomorrow or monday

Please do let us know the outcome o... cus its still the same story we re hearing...I'm so fed up and regretting why I actually did it at abeokuta... is there a way to actually change it 64 pages if it available
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alaricsaltzman: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Collected my passport at Alausa yesterday.

Fresh.

Captured July.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimzzz: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
I believe 64 pg booklet is available.
I captured end of September and it was issued in November. Got the passport last week.

francisgodstime:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hello, please my passport got expired last year January. Do I go for a new passport now or for a renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sureboy2020:
Hello, please my passport got expired last year January. Do I go for a new passport now or for a renewal?
Go for a renewal.
Mk payment, print acknowledgement and receipt, go with ur Old passport and NIN if you are in Lagos, Abj and pH I think.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joshbill: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Please, what are the documents required for renewal ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oamuyi(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Help needed Here please

oamuyi:
GOOD DAY MY PEOPLE,
AM NEW HERE,
CAN SOMEONE SHOW ME AROUND grin
JUST KIDDING.
IS THERE STILL EXPRESS INT'L PASSPORT ABI THINGS HAS CHANGED IN THE PASSPORT OFFICE?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Biafrarep(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2021
joshbill:
Please, what are the documents required for renewal ?

Two passport photographs, expired passport booklet and about 65k.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jibwillz: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2021
GreatSage:

Bro how far your own?
Mhen. I’m there now these fucktards are saying it’s not ready.

Please drop me ur contact.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Picked up my passport 18 minutes ago at the Ilorin office.

FRESH, 5/32

Captured August. Details coming later...

MODIFIED

I went for capturing on the 11th of August. Prior to then, a church member had introduced me to a senior officer there, a very nice Pastor.

Ever since capturing, I have been on his neck, texting him non-stop about the state of the passport, and of a truth, he has not failed to keep me updated on the situation there; all down to booklet scarcity.

Well, yesterday morning, he sent me a text to come for it today, so I travelled down this morning to pick it up.
On it, date of issuance was yesterday, 9th, the same day he texted me to come around.

Side note: While I was being cleared for collection, I saw some August files and a lot of July files, with passports in them, a lot. So if you captured July or early August, going there to check might be a good idea.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GreatSage: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Jibwillz:

Mhen. I’m there now these fucktards are saying it’s not ready.

Please drop me ur contact.
Bro kindly ensure they check the status with the system using Ur enrollment ID. Make sure you go to room 8.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.