Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436755 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lakseg: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ukmigrant7:
Hello Fam

Can someone please tell me the fastest place to get new international passport

Can I also get it that day or few day if I tip them ?

If you can help me get it within 2 week max let me know

I did capturing since October but not ready till now. You can Private chat me so as to talk more on how to get it fastly cos I later came across some one who's ready to do it but I couldn't proceed with him being capured already.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
The ball is in your court then. If you desperately need it you won't consider the distance. I'm sure you wouldn't wanna wait till forever if you apply from any other issuing location
Ukmigrant7:

Abuja is a little bit far am in Ibadan
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayofag(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
yhenny:
still the same old story, he said they are almost done with July had to tell him that someone I met that same day has collected his then he changed mouth to maybe the person paid extra meanwhile it was 30k I sent to him o so I'm like I paid extra too so he said he would check when he get to the office this morning.

Thank you for the feedback. Same story on no booklets. I called my connect yesterday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kinz17: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ukmigrant7:
Hello Fam

Can someone please tell me the fastest place to get new international passport

Can I also get it that day or few day if I tip them ?

If you can help me get it within 2 week max let me know come to abuja you will get it the next day

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 12:32am On Dec 14, 2021
sotall:

I will advise you go to Abuja as suggested and add the middle name to your international passport.

If you remove the middle name from your NIN, you will have to remove it from other documents and even your bank account.

For the second paragraph, can't one and same person affidavit suffice?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joshbill: 6:49am On Dec 14, 2021
Thank you for your response, I think I'm going to stick to that and so an affidavit later, how did you go about the change of name, I was at NIMC Alausa yesterday, those guys are a bunch of unorganized fools.

We stood for several hours at the enquiries section, and no one attended to us
Bossman:
I had a similar issue. Passport had full long name such as Olayemi Chukwuemeka, But my NIN was pulled via the BVN info and it had Yemi Chukwu. Most other docs have the long name, except my bank info. I had to change the NIN info to match.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Peaceomon: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2021
I just got a text to come pick up my passport did capturing October 29 in benin city

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennybuluro(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2021
Good day house, I tried checking my passport status this morning, and I I got application expired, please what does it mean please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Treyknowles(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Peaceomon:
I just got a text to come pick up my passport did capturing October 29 in benin city

Hello, is it DIY and is it 32 pages?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Peaceomon: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Treyknowles:

Hello, is it DIY and is it 32 pages?
not DIY ...it’s the 32 PAGES
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Anusiemgood(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
teamb:

How much will it cost
Dm
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Foxie:
Please on the slip I was given at Alausa, after capturing there was no collection date. The paper just have my name, state of origin, NIN, and place of birth. DIY. Is that same slip everyone is given?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bilaal29: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Anusiemgood:

The truth is that you have completed all the process for your passport application, what is remaining i believe is to produce your passport and like i told you, if the officer who helped you to facilitate the passport already has asked you for additional, am very sorry, that's the sistuation of things like...understand and top up the money and get your passport...
He didn't ask me for anything he was just telling me that there is shortage of booklets
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Treyknowles(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Peaceomon:
not DIY ...it’s the 32 PAGES

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BrandExpert(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Guys, good evening. I finally submitted my document today at Ibadan office (DIY) and was told to expect a call or text. Please, is that a text for capturing? How soon could this be?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
rawe45:
Please who has contact at Alausa? I want to renew my kids passport.
Send me a PM

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukhety(f): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ishilove:

Send me a PM
Hi Ishilove,
If you don't mind, can I send you a pm. I want to start the process afresh. For myself, my husband and three kids.
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kinz17: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2021
If you want your Passport withing 2days either renew or fresh application come with the required docs to abuja immigration hqtrs and get your passport issued withing 2ays for more enquiry you can contact me on 07069145067
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Ishilove:

Send me a PM
are you people not tired of ruining this country

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2021
kinz17:
If you want your Passport withing 2days either renew or fresh application come with the required docs to abuja immigration hqtrs and get your passport issued withing 2ays for more enquiry you can contact me on 07069145067
what is all this?? Are you not hungry enough!!!
Guys be careful, thieves have invaded this thread. Hungry ones for that matter

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2021
joshbill:
Please, someone should provide me counsel I just came back from the passport office at Alausa now I was told I have issues with my NIN
On my old passport, there is no middle name
But on my NIN there's a Middlename I have been told I can not proceed like that, that info on both documents need to tally for me to be able to make a renewal I've been suggested to either apply for correction of data from the NIMC office to remove the middlename or go to Passport office Abuja to add the middlename to my passport.

I'm at a crossroad here
Going to Abuja is a lot of stress and cost, I am in school and lectures are on at the moment
Secondly, I have a middle name on all my other documents and certificates and bank account , removing it from my modes of ID being the NIN and Passport, I hope it won't affect me in future applications ?
Please help me
pay for data correction on nimc website via remita. Add the middle name to your NIN. It is 500 naira and go to nimc office to do the data correction

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ishilove: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2021
Oggg:
are you people not tired of ruining this country
Ask your ancestors, not me.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please my NIN that I did in August has not dropped till now. And I need to renew my passport ASAP. What can I do please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ozzy15: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
I submitted my documents last week Thursday and got an email to come for enrollment. Is it the same as capturing please I'm confused.

sotall:

I will advise you go to Abuja as suggested and add the middle name to your international passport.

If you remove the middle name from your NIN, you will have to remove it from other documents and even your bank account.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sotall(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ozzy15:

I submitted my documents last week Thursday and got an email to come for enrollment. Is it the same as capturing please I'm confused.

i think so.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sanyalai: 6:17am On Dec 16, 2021
I received a text message that my passport is ready for collection. However, the pick up date on the enrollment form stated 26th January 2022. Should I go ahead to the passport office or wait till the stated pickup date?
It's DIY, 32 pages (renewal). Captured on the 29th of November, message received 16th December.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sicilyjoe: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2021
sanyalai:
I received a text message that my passport is ready for collection. However, the pick up date on the enrollment form stated 26th January 2022. Should I go ahead to the passport office or wait till the stated pickup date?
It's DIY, 32 pages (renewal). Captured on the 29th of November, message received 16th December.

How much did u pay for the renewal ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PedigreeCity: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2021
sanyalai:

Which State pls?

And how much did you pay?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ookins: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
kennybuluro:
Good day house, I tried checking my passport status this morning, and I got an application expired, please what does it mean please?

Good afternoon everyone.

I paid someone to assist me with my passport processing because I needed it asap. I captured last Tuesday at Alausa. I called the person yesterday for an update only for the id*ot to tell me I have to wait for six weeks. Right now, I don't want to have anything to do with the person again. I guess I don't need anything from him again since I've captured and I have my confirmation slip?.

Also, I tried checking the status online using my Passport Application ID and Application Reference ID but am getting Application Not Found!! Please try again. as response.

Please advice.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blinggirly: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Finally gotten my passport since august from warri passport office

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sanyalai: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

How much did u pay for the renewal ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sanyalai: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Alausa, Lagos (26k)
PedigreeCity:

Which State pls?

And how much did you pay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.