Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436225 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sicilyjoe: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
sanyalai:

I will do mine by January /February
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Specyano(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
sanyalai:
I received a text message that my passport is ready for collection. However, the pick up date on the enrollment form stated 26th January 2022. Should I go ahead to the passport office or wait till the stated pickup date?
It's DIY, 32 pages (renewal). Captured on the 29th of November, message received 16th December.

Try go to their office, also pls update us how it goes.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BoluwajiPieters: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ilorin office...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adedotun13(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
I did my capturing around Sept in ilorin,any update when the passport will be ready for collection
Potbellied:
Picked up my passport 18 minutes ago at the Ilorin office.

FRESH, 5/32

Captured August. Details coming later...

MODIFIED

I went for capturing on the 11th of August. Prior to then, a church member had introduced me to a senior officer there, a very nice Pastor.

Ever since capturing, I have been on his neck, texting him non-stop about the state of the passport, and of a truth, he has not failed to keep me updated on the situation there; all down to booklet scarcity.

Well, yesterday morning, he sent me a text to come for it today, so I travelled down this morning to pick it up.
On it, date of issuance was yesterday, 9th, the same day he texted me to come around.

Side note: While I was being cleared for collection, I saw some August files and a lot of July files, with passports in them, a lot. So if you captured July or early August, going there to check might be a good idea.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ishilove: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
sanyalai:
I received a text message that my passport is ready for collection. However, the pick up date on the enrollment form stated 26th January 2022. Should I go ahead to the passport office or wait till the stated pickup date?
It's DIY, 32 pages (renewal). Captured on the 29th of November, message received 16th December.
That was quite fast. Exactly three weeks.

Just go ahead visit the office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Migan01(m): 12:53am On Dec 17, 2021
sanyalai:
Maybe, for starters try checking your passport/application status online through NIS portal and see what the portal says.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayofag(m): 2:20am On Dec 17, 2021
BoluwajiPieters:
Ilorin office...

Any update?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Adedotun13:
I did my capturing around Sept in ilorin,any update when the passport will be ready for collection

Honestly, I have no idea
I would suggest you go to check.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MelaninGemstone(f): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2021
I heard you can get it same day at Ikoyi passport office. Just hold 70k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NisforNicky: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2021
MelaninGemstone:
I heard you can get it same day at Ikoyi passport office. Just hold 70k

Hi everyone

Please where can someone get the one with 10year validity?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Brightfab(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Peaceomon:
not DIY ...it’s the 32 PAGES
How much did you pay cos someone is telling me to pay 60k?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yunqdady: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
kinz17:
If you want your Passport withing 2days either renew or fresh application come with the required docs to abuja immigration hqtrs and get your passport issued withing 2ays for more enquiry you can contact me on 07069145067
I've reported your line and screenshot this message to office of Ministry of Interiors. You are in soup

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordcrixus: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lordcrixus:

Thanks, I have submitted yesterday 08-11-21. I started everything online and paid on Sunday, and yesterday I was at ikoyi office to submit. I was able to complete all the signings on the file and my biometrics was taken same yesterday.
update
I visited Ikoyi office today being the 6th week after biometrics. I checked the status of my passport renewal, it was ready since 19/11/2021(two weeks after biometrics)
I am waiting to collect the passport now.
It is strictly DIY application. This is my fourth passport and this is the first time I will pay the exact amount to obtain one. The officers bullied me at every office when I wanted to sign my file, but I stood my ground.
My advice is that DIY works and even the officers that promise you two weeks will go through same method , just renew ur passport ahead of expiry date.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Seynex01: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Can I get the link to the website for passport renewal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ssdd: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
NisforNicky:

Hi everyone

Please where can someone get the one with 10year validity?

10years express about 95k coz official rate is 70k plus
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scicey(f): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Anyone here who did 64pages passport in Alausa office? My husband captured on the 12th of October yet his passport is still not ready. My agent keeps saying no booklet.

Is this the same issue for you or anyone you know?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by melodickenny(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
I captured on 14/12/2021 in ikoyi for renewal and I received a message that my application payment was successful. I tried checking the status of my application to day and its saying application not found.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Silverb(f): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2021
I captured September 16th in Delta State Warri for renewal.
They keep saying no booklet, is there anyone from Delta who has a way of going about this?

Is it possible for me to have my booklet issued elsewhere apart from the Warri office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NisforNicky: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2021
Ssdd:

10years express about 95k coz official rate is 70k plus

Where can I do it?
What states?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Theyolu: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
tunjigypsy:

This was told my wife today actually.

I collected my passport at Alausa today. 32pages/5years. I captured October 20. So irrespective of them crying no booklet, I still got it. It is strictly DIY

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by homebase(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
I did 10 years 64 pages at Alausa. Captured on Nov. 19.

I opted for this 64 pages with the 10 years duration because
i read on this thread where some people claim they got it
within 1 and 2 weeks as the booklet is always available

Though i have Jan. 24, 2022 as collection day on my capturing slip
but i was thinking it will ready at most in 3 week based on the claims
here but it is not happening as i went there on the Dec 10th to try
my luck.

I asked an officer if it is likely to be available before Jan. 24th the
due date and his response was that NOT likely because
the 64 pages booklet is not available (not sounding good because
i squeezed over 72,000 naira the official price from my bank account
hoping to get it fast) .

My submission is contrary to the claims that 64 page (both 5 and 10
years booklets) are readily available and that you if you apply
for them you will get your passport in 1 or 3 weeks after capturing
are NOT true.

scicey:
Anyone here who did 64pages passport in Alausa office? My husband captured on the 12th of October yet his passport is still not ready. My agent keeps saying no booklet.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sotall(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
scicey:

I captured since 4th September at alausa.

Still not ready
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by homebase(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Have you checked your passport application status using Application Id and Reference No on: https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/passportPaymentStatus ?

I have observed on this thread of some people application status showing "expired" is
often ready for collection

My is showing "approved"

Also did you apply for 34 or 64 pages?

sotall:

I captured since 4th September at alausa.

Still not ready

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by divine128: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Guys pls what the meaning of this,I’m just tired capture dice first week of September �

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ssdd: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
NisforNicky:

Where can I do it?
What states?

No booklet yet in most states
Just pay and capture and wait
You can check ikoyi or alausa
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damatik: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Theyolu:

I collected my passport at Alausa today. 32pages/5years. I captured October 20. So irrespective of them crying no booklet, I still got it. It is strictly DIY

Please kindly help a sister. My kids captured since first week of October at same alause, still saying not ready. How did you get yours?

Thanks is advance.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naxee9294: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2021
Pls who ever tried those people here saying come to Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FuckHomophobes: 8:11am On Dec 19, 2021
ookins:

Good afternoon everyone.

I paid someone to assist me with my passport processing because I needed it asap. I captured last Tuesday at Alausa. I called the person yesterday for an update only for the id*ot to tell me I have to wait for six weeks. Right now, I don't want to have anything to do with the person again. I guess I don't need anything from him again since I've captured and I have my confirmation slip?.

Also, I tried checking the status online using my Passport Application ID and Application Reference ID but am getting Application Not Found!! Please try again. as response.

Please advice.

Please where did you see your reference ID? I'm guessing they sent it to your email.

Because I'm also having the same issue here. Maybe they didn't enter my email correctly
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stephenponti(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2021
I was in Abeokuta last week Tuesday, i captured August 16th same story, "no booklet".
they said they are still processing July 13.
These people are not sincere at all.
I saw hundreds of processed passports there ready for collection.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ookins: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
I tried checking my passport application status on NIS but am getting "application not found" as response. Please what could be the problem.?
I captured on the 7th of December
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
what should i do ? i applied for my passport on 13th today i just checked my application status and is showing me application not found

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.