Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1451638 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
HELLO HOUSE ! .. has anyone currently been to
Abuja for biometric... Canada process to be precise....!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Silverb(f): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
Very corrupt, I actually did my application online myself. This 40k was with plenty abeg just to get it printed out, they didn't want attend to me plus my 40k just because I did my application online.
iamL:

Warri and Asaba are among the most corrupt immigration offices in Nigeria. They are totally racketeers. Don't even try DIY with them.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluzdreamz(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Good evening guys, please what are the collection days for People whose surname starts with “O”at the ALAUSA Office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sotall(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2021
oluzdreamz:
Good evening guys, please what are the collection days for People whose surname starts with “O”at the ALAUSA Office?

Monday , Wednesday, Friday and Saturday

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ednut91(m): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=Silverb post=108731137]Very corrupt, I actually did my application online myself. This 40k was with plenty abeg just to get it printed out, they didn't want attend to me plus my 40k just because I did my application online.
[/quote
Nawa o, as I dey now, I dey fear to approach Asaba Office self to process my passport....I'm thinking I should use another state
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AfonjaConehead: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
IntrovertGuy:
Hello Everyone,

I currently have a passport that's going to expire October 11, 2022.

I'm already thinking of renewal now. Is it too early?

Besides I'm going for the 64 Pages, 10 years validity.
Mine will expire sept..they told me it's not yet due for renewal and that I will have to pay #6k for what is known as migration fee and it will still have to be approved by a very high officer..
That was how I did mine.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AfonjaConehead: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
odutolasodiq:

Fresh, 32 pages and 5 years validity.

Yes, I recieved SMS to come for collection.
I don't know you and homebase o but immediately I read you guys' posts,I immediately checked my SMS on my phone and saw the NIS message that my passport is ready for collection and I was like,what!!!! The message is Monday and I'm only seeing it now! God bless you guys and your hustles richly.
God bless nairaland too and seun.. Thanks

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BoluwajiPieters: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
I give up on this Ilorin office. Capturing since 26th of August and in their office, they told me no booklet. People that captured in September are smiling out with their passports. This life eh..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ookins: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Good afternoon house,

Please why am I getting application not found each time I tried checking my passport status.

I captured on the 7th of this month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IntrovertGuy: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Mine will expire sept..they told me it's not yet due for renewal and that I will have to pay #6k for what is known as migration fee and it will still have to be approved by a very high officer..
That was how I did mine.

lol. what are they migrating bai grin grin grin Thanks, Man. I'll wait till next April jare.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AfonjaConehead: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
IntrovertGuy:

lol. what are they migrating bai grin grin grin Thanks, Man. I'll wait till next April jare.
Ok but mine is out already
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluzdreamz(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
sotall:

Monday , Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Thank you �
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by luvlyoracle(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
So someone that wants to get a passport which route would u suggest
DIY or OFFICIALS

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by homebase(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Amen o! Congratulations

AfonjaConehead:
I don't know you and homebase o but immediately I read you guys' posts,I immediately checked my SMS on my phone and saw the NIS message that my passport is ready for collection and I was like,what!!!! The message is Monday and I'm only seeing it now! God bless you guys and your hustles richly.
God bless nairaland too and seun.. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Seyitorl2: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Good evening house, pls I'd like to renew my passport and will like to know if I can use an agent or it's compulsorily DIY. and how much die 35 pages 5 years cost. am in Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by daceo1(m): 12:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Seyitorl2:
Good evening house, pls I'd like to renew my passport and will like to know if I can use an agent or it's compulsorily DIY. and how much die 35 pages 5 years cost. am in Lagos

Go to Festac or Alausa. DIY its easier there. Be ready to wait for 2 months plus.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2021
Silverb:
Very corrupt, I actually did my application online myself. This 40k was with plenty abeg just to get it printed out, they didn't want attend to me plus my 40k just because I did my application online.

Mine was 20k extra I paid immediately they started frustrating me because I have done everything online.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=ednut91 post=108749441][/quote].

Better use another state or give them 40-45k an be ready to wait for 3 months before collection.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dracoe(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2021
djbasket:

https://www.nairaland.com/6612321/update-newly-enhanced-nigerian-passport#102911515

follow the steps in the post linked above, you'll be fine and make sure you take the oiginal copy of your birth cert and state of origin along with you

yes i applied online with my pc and atm and as for how long the whole process took about 2-3 months i started the online application and paid on the 2nd of sept printed my forms, took me about a week to gather all the required document i.e gurrantor, state of origin etc.

i cant remember the date i took all the documents and forms to alausa but after they confirmed my payment and vetted my documents they sent my a message after about a week to come for capturing, so i captured on the 15th of sept was given a slip with the passport collection date set on 12th of Nov but it wasn't ready on the said date had to wait till dec 1

as for price i paid 25k+1k payment gateway fee for 32 pages 5 years check the link above its all there

let me know if it was helpful

This was really helpful sir. I really appreciate you.
I’m sorry this is coming late.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by djbasket(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2021
Dracoe:

This was really helpful sir. I really appreciate you.
I’m sorry this is coming late.

sir ke?, I'm your boy oooo
and you're welcome

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by luvlyoracle(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
luvlyoracle:
So someone that wants to get a passport which route would u suggest
DIY or OFFICIALS
Any help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rhuntee:
Good morning, pls I am trying to apply for passport online for my 2 year old niece and the fees is 25000 which is different from 10000 plus I paid in July.pls has the price changed or am I doing something wrong
what state? If lagos, abuja or ph it will be 25000
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Ask your ancestors, not me.
you will still come back here to cry on how you have been swindled. Mrs great ancestor!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ishilove: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oggg:
you will still come back here to cry on how you have been swindled. Mrs great ancestor!
Over sabi, you don't know anything so stop vibrating.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prinss: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Please, can someone confirm for me if the guarantors form can be filled with an expired passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LordPherule(m): 4:34am On Dec 26, 2021
Please which area is it?
Kimberleyade:

There’s a passport office in sagamu
It’s newly opened
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naxee9294: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2021
Prinss:
Please, can someone confirm for me if the guarantors form can be filled with an expired passport?
no only valid passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2021
Prinss:
no. Guarantor’s ppt should be valid
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ednut91(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Please, I want to ask...Can I use the same Guarantor for me and my wife
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Please will l be needing any document when i want to go for capturing?

I just started my application online to effect payment tomorrow
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekukeku(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
I was captured since July 15th at Akure. But, these men are still telling me my passport isn't ready up till now.

The status online is even showing "expired application" I don't know how to handle these people as am in dear need of the document now.

Abeg, anyone that know the way out should please advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (831) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.