Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1434314 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by toask111: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ugmama:

How much did you spend?

I spent 36k last year November
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sauceEEP(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
toask111:

Where did you get your 45k from? Cos I never said I spend 45k
You edited your post, your initial post had the amount you spent which was 45k.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gymlordd: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
krcboy:
Omo! I don collect my passport at alausa passport office Today . I didnt even need to go early or even bribe any of those officers lol. I went around 1 pm I got there 2 pm. they searched for my pport and in 10mins it was found. joined the queue of ppl collecting they called my name in 20 mins and I was out by 3 ish. It may vary when its ur turn ooo

Pls how much did you pay for everything?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opioto: 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
I want to renew my passport and want to use umuahia centre, I got one officers contact he charged 60k. to me it's on the high side, want to know if DIY could go through in umuahia or I should choose another state
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 12:17am On Mar 14, 2022
gymlordd:

Pls how much did you pay for everything?
45k i can give you the guys number but the duration might be different but atleast having someone in there to call and check stuff without going there is ok to me. capturing will only be what delays you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Muchmore024: 12:35am On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Muchmore024: 12:41am On Mar 14, 2022
hardiodun:
Well, there are no specifications, I guess, but during document inspection, you'd be asked the person's name and how the person is related to you. If you answer satisfactorily, then you're good.
Have you collected your passport. You said your collection date was 8th march
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yunqdady: 1:23am On Mar 14, 2022
sauceEEP:

Leave him. Wasted 45k and acting like all was ok.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by toask111: 5:08am On Mar 14, 2022
sauceEEP:

I still don't understand what you are trying to do or achieve here telling me I spend 45k and that I edited my post.

Are you aware that, as at December, 2021 the normal amount Charge for Passport was around 27k? The price was increased this year.
2. I did capturing in the first week of November, 2021. I paid btw 35-36k to the Immigration Officer to do express one for me.

3. I hope you know if anyone edited a post in Nairaland, it will show/write EDITED at the bottom part of the person's post.

4. Can you please show me where I edited the said 45k post sir.

5. Why are you trying to put words in my mouth. Sir, is there any price to be won for that?

6. I only advice people to follow the DIY route because paying money(36k as against 27k) to an Immigration Officer doesn't mean, you will get your Passport on time. I'm saying this from my personal experience, I did capturing since November, 2021. I collected the passport just last week.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by favch(f): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2022
I'm in the office now, I made my payment online and they're saying I'll have to pay another 8,000 naira in cash to their office.

If I calculate the money I'll be spending I'd have rather not paid online.

After paying online, I'll pay 8k to them again. Is that not cheating.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jokeydamson(f): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please my passport application status states expired. What am I supposed to do and am yet to collect the passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LCMedia(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
odumessi:

Someone should please assist on possible solutions

I'm having the same issue . How were you able to resolve it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phatkayconcept: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Edited
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by favch(f): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
toask111:

I still don't understand what you are trying to do or achieve here telling me I spend 45k and that I edited my post.

Are you aware that, as at December, 2021 the normal amount Charge for Passport was around 27k? The price was increased this year.
2. I did capturing in the first week of November, 2021. I paid btw 35-36k to the Immigration Officer to do express one for me.

3. I hope you know if anyone edited a post in Nairaland, it will show/write EDITED at the bottom part of the person's post.

4. Can you please show me where I edited the said 45k post sir.

5. Why are you trying to put words in my mouth. Sir, is there any price to be won for that?

6. I only advice people to follow the DIY route because paying money(36k as against 27k) to an Immigration Officer doesn't mean, you will get your Passport on time. I'm saying this from my personal experience, I did capturing since November, 2021. I collected the passport just last week.

Even the DIY isn't so perfect, I did DIY and when I got to the office I was told to pay an additional 8k and for them to get me a guarantor I'll pay 3k.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sugher(f): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
bukhety:

Anybody that has an international passport

Ok thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sugher(f): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
hardiodun:
Well, there are no specifications, I guess, but during document inspection, you'd be asked the person's name and how the person is related to you. If you answer satisfactorily, then you're good.

Ok thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jobgetter(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Someone here talked about the corruption at the NIS Port Harcourt office. Those criminals will look for a way to milk you in the name of processing fee(10K) even if it's DIY

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by toask111: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
favch:

Even the DIY isn't so perfect, I did DIY and when I got to the office I was told to pay an additional 8k and for them to get me a guarantor I'll pay 3k.

That's bad. Nigeria system is full of corruption. This country is gone
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Phatkayconcept:
Hi guys, please i need help if anyone has any link, contact, or lead that can help me get my sis passport on time.

We paid on 25th Jan to an officer at Ikoyi Passport Office
Captured ln Feb 18
Passport is not ready till now we need the passport urgently. We already booked medical and embassy appointment for this Thursday.
We paid 45k to this immigration guy but he has not been helpful at all.

If you have any link at ikoyi passport office, please reach out. Abeg, i need help, i don tired

How often have you visted ikoyi passport office? were you given a slip that shows collection date and other data on it? If so just be marching there everyday, im sure it should be ready by now since feb18 you captured. also if you were given a slip what date does it says for collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phatkayconcept: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
krcboy:

How often have you visted ikoyi passport office? were you given a slip that shows collection date and other data on it? If so just be marching there everyday, im sure it should be ready by now since feb18 you captured. also if you were given a slip what date does it says for collection?

I was only given enrollment number and i have been going there since last week. If anyone have any link in this ikoyi passport office, please help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by larrypha(f): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please has anyone gone to Ikoyi before their appointment date and successfully captured? Renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OpemipoDoyin: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hello everyone. Is anyone here familiar with the Ibadan office?
I went for my capturing on Feb. 17 and I was told it would be ready 6 weeks after and that will be March 31st.
Anyone here familiar with the system; is there hope that I will get it that day?
I really need to get it latest April 8 so that I'd be able to write an exam.
(Fresh passport, 32 pages-5 years, paid 40k and I'm a minor <18).
My question is that is there hope of me getting it by then (6 weeks after capturing)?
I really need answers ��.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1stNumeroUno: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
cameroncucumber:

He is lying to you guys. I will advice you to visit Ibadan immigration where you captured. I am sure your spouse passport is ready.
I had to login to reply you. My cousin who captured in Ibadan on the 10th of January 2022 collected his passport on Wednesday 23rd February. According to him, each time he called the officer he engaged there, the officer kept telling him no booklet. Luckily for him, on tuesday 22nd february, he was in a shop buying something and overheard someone informing another person that he just collected his passport. Then he enquired to know when the person captured, which he told him he captured on the 5th of february and collected on the 22nd of February. So my cousin called the officer again, he said no booklet. The following day being Wednesday 23rd February, he went there, lo & behold his passport was ready as at 25th of January. According to him, immigration didnt send him any sms. So Oga just go there and check

How much can I thank you @cameroncucumber! It's crazy, my spouse went to NIS Ibadan today and came back with the passport.

Till Saturday evening, our contact was still saying it hasn't gotten to our turn. I only told my madam not to mention her plan to go to Ibadan to him. She got there around 10am this morning. Then she looked around for those younger officers who she begged and tipped. As in just within 2hrs everything was sorted. It was like a dream o, mehn...

Thanks bro.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by horpeyemmi66(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Please who has an idea about how Kaduna NIS office works? After paying online, I don't have any 8k to pay anybody. This country is hard enough.

Favch why don't you try complaining?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ZariatoCanada: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2022
Its been 4 weeks since my spouse did data capturing at the Gwagwalada office. Is it true that printers for 32 and 64 pages have gone bad at the Gwagwalada office, abi this officers have carried me trabaye?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by melodie22(f): 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hello NLS
During my online registration for my passport my name was spelt wrongly is there any way I can change the name during capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by melodie22(f): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please who knows the requirements for certificate of state of origin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HelperDeji(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good afternoon everyone.
Please an official told me my passport is at the encoding stage ?
Please like how many weeks more do you think I can get the passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
melodie22:
Please who knows the requirements for certificate of state of origin
you just need to know your home town. autonomous community. Btw what state? oh and carry passport photographs. P.s know your abswers cos they will ask you when they wanna fill in the details for u
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HelperDeji(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
krcboy:
you just need to know your home town. autonomous community. Btw what state? oh and carry passport photographs. P.s know your abswers cos they will ask you when they wanna fill in the details for u

And go with like 2k because they may want to collect 1k for it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HelperDeji(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
HelperDeji:
Good afternoon everyone.
Please an official told me my passport is at the encoding stage ?
Please like how many weeks more do you think I can get the passport?

Make una give me update abeg
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by melodie22(f): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Delta state
krcboy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.