Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1435370 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rasaq007: 1:14am On Nov 02, 2022
Any update on which month is ibadan office printing now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okooloyun1(m): 1:31am On Nov 02, 2022
Nettybrown:

What's the exact date pls, because I captured in September too.?
When 're we likely to get our passports bro?
Mine was Sept 22
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jideflash(m): 2:43am On Nov 02, 2022
Greetings good people, my wife and I went the DIY route and choose Shagamu center for processing. Now today is suppose to be her bio capture date, but we cant find any document to show the appointment date selected. All we have is our paid application form and receipt. is there a way to confirm our appointment. when i tried the passport Application Tracking, i got the screenshot below. Also upon checking the portal, it shows i should book appointment, with available date now showing february. when i tried to reschedule, it says "booking not found".

Does all this mean i have to book afresh again? cry

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DealMogul(m): 3:23am On Nov 02, 2022
temitopteas:

Thanks for sharing.

I like to as you few things in preparation of my capture on Thursday.

Must my passport photograph be signed by my
guarantor?

What's the cost of stamping before the commissioner of OATH?

If you type the letter and print out yourself like I did, it's just ₦500 at the Lagos High Court, Ikeja. If you don't know your way around that court and you decide to use one of the hustlers typing affidavits outside the court then you should negotiate between ₦1,500-₦2,000

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sihamey: 4:41am On Nov 02, 2022
jideflash:
Greetings good people, my wife and I went the DIY route and choose Shagamu center for processing. Now today is suppose to be her bio capture date, but we cant find any document to show the appointment date selected. All we have is our paid application form and receipt. is there a way to confirm our appointment. when i tried the passport Application Tracking, i got the screenshot below. Also upon checking the portal, it shows i should book appointment, with available date now showing february. when i tried to reschedule, it says "booking not found".

Does all this mean i have to book afresh again? cry
You will not see it on the tracking page login to your portal you will see documents to print both your application form and biometric appointment is needed at the center. Download and print them

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joejacobs10(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2022
my experience at the Ph Immigration Office

#DIY

my appointment was on the 28th of October and I got there as early as 8am and was directed to go to online desk at the first floor since I paid online. when I got to the online desk, the woman I met there told me to go the building beside the immigration office to buy a file and arrange my documents.

I went to the building and paid #1500 for my documents to be arranged then I went back to meet the woman and she said I have to pay #5000,she insisted and even gave me back my file because I refused to pay. l left her office and returned with the #5k. after I had given her the 5k,she said I should go and come back on Monday that my file will have to go through several tables before I can capture.

I left that Friday and returned yesterday, 1st November.
I got to the immigration office around 1pm and left around 4.30pm.

with my experience and that of others I met there, I think you have to open a file like days before your appointment date.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 9:15am On Nov 02, 2022
cool

DealMogul:
Hi guys. I've read through a lot of the replies here and gathered enough information to start this application myself as #teamDIY at the Alausa passport office. Let me add that I did my application myself and paid online, printed out all reqd docs and completed the necessary guarantor forms, court stamps and photocopies requested. If you're #TeamDIY the printed appointment slip will guide you accordingly.

First of, the information on Alausa office here needs updating; the processes have changed at the station. Please take note below:

1. If you are #TeamDIY don't bother going to open a file BEFORE your appointment date. You may be turned back or outrightly rejected. The officers will check your slip; don't try to outwit them

2. Got here around 6.30am and waited to be let in. After filing some attendance book at the security gate I was given a tally containing a number for the capturing queue

3. Every fresh applicant was ushered into the reception to be attended to by officers on a table seated on the right of the entrance. Copies of docs as well as originals checked, I was requested to purchase a white file outside and the file was filled with my docs. They filled my details in a register and I was instructed to proceed to Room 12 ( Servicom room) where my file was inspected, questions about my guarantor asked and my docs were signed off ready for further inspection

4. I exited this room and returned the file to the first inspection table for onward transmission to another room (Unknown). Here they inspected the files again and confirmed all was accurate and ready. I think this office is where the NIN is confirmed and that all details are intact

5. I went to wait in the waiting room until my name was called up to receive my file after returning the tally I was given. The next is another long wait for the actual biometrics capture.

6. My turn came to capture after several nodding and napping and lots of "the network is down". Finally had my biometrics done around 4.35pm and got my enrollment slip for passport collection

So the process has changed. Forget all you know about Alausa. Go ahead and #DIY! A guy paid some officer 95k and sat beside my to wait for capturing after getting here before 9am. If you're not ready to shell out over 180k for the so-called express service, don't listen to anyone and do it yourself

Cheers all
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2022
I later captured yesterday around 5:30pm , On what i submitted e.g Stamped guarantor form from high court @ ring road , photocopy of each NIN slip , Birth Certificate, State of Origin Certificate , Appointment Slip , First page of guarantor international passport showing his details , Guarantors NIN slip , Payment receipt printed from immigration site , Your bio data printed from immigration site. I will advise you go before the day of capturing to open file and also make sure you go with original of your certificates i mentioned up there (not guarantor originals but yours)
phlakkeys:

Sorry about the stress.
We're you able to capture today?
Mind sharing your experience with details of what you submitted?
Do you think one should go before capturing date for documentation?

Nb:- Did it myself yesterday and the earliest available date for capturing in Ibadan is 9th of January.
If there is any available date before then, kindly update us.
No other date….

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2022
Exactly
Bibitayo2:
You will be attended to when they are done with those that paid them, it might be around 5pm or a little earlier than that.

I experienced the same thing too.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2022
okooloyun1:
Bros chill no let them scam you oooo. I did DIY in Ibadan in Sept, na after they attended to all those with agents that they will attend to DIY. You don't need to worry as the process is very fast no matter the crowd. You're likely to leave around 5 to 7pm depending on the crowd.
Exactly but he no fast sha.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okooloyun1(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2022
dammywapes:
Exactly but he no fast sha.
What time did you leave the place?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2022
dammywapes:
I wish i was not a nigerian appointment of 9am this is 12:04 no sign i will do capturing today. These are same pple bashing fraudsters tell me how they are different from fraudsters. If am not called in today i will talk to one of them n bribe him to help me out. This suffering is too much.
I later captured late yesterday around 5:30pm , I did not later bribe anyone all i did was carrying my file from one office to another until it gets to servicom from verification office. I did my interview in verification office , the officer in charge of interview keeps asking me questions about my date of birth , state of origin , my guarantor’s name , my local government and where i was born. If u b DIY , on your day of capturing make sure u get to their office early to hear necessary info cos u will need to open file first but i will advise you go to open file before capturing date if you have chance so has to reduce the stress. After you will take your file to account from account to verification and from there to servicom where you will capture and note that they will delay you cos uno do arangee. Dem hate DIY applicants like anything cos dem believe u dey claim say u wise uno want drop bar for them.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2022
okooloyun1:
What time did you leave the place?
Around 6 shaa i got there past 7 in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2022
dammywapes:
I later captured late yesterday around 5:30pm , I did not later bribe anyone all i did was carrying my file from one office to another until it gets to servicom from verification office. I did my interview in verification office , the officer in charge of interview keeps asking me questions about my date of birth , state of origin , my guarantor’s name , my local government and where i was born. If u b DIY , on your day of capturing make sure u get to their office early to hear necessary info cos u will need to open file first but i will advise you go to open file before capturing date if you have chance so has to reduce the stress. After you will take your file to account from account to verification and from there to servicom where you will capture and note that they will delay you cos uno do arangee. Dem hate DIY applicants like anything cos dem believe u dey claim say u wise uno want drop bar for them.
Note this if you b DIY if u open file finish after like 1hr-2hr make sure u go back to that office u open file to know haffa cos dem no go call u dem go just leave your file for there after dey work on ham. Kna after u carry ham comot where u open file u go take ham to account , d man for account go tell u to com after 30mins then after to verification office to run your interview. I forget say those women officer (2 of them yab me stylishly cos i b DIY) one of them later intend to help cos she knows i came early but the other block d move she say her own applicant never capture say we way b DIY wan cm capture omo the woman wicked me big time.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2022
okooloyun1:
Mine was Sept 22

Wow! I did mine on the 20th!

Do you live in Ibadan pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2022
Note this to DIY pple after u do interview for verification office just go chill under where dem keep una from morning cos kna dem go carry the file to servicom deir self after dem don attend to arrangee pple finish. That go b late in d day o like 5:30 when heat go don almost finish u and make sure when dem dey call names to answer yes sir/ma or present. Dem geh fan o buh kna one i notice say dey work where pple plenty like mad.
dammywapes:
Note this if you b DIY if u open file finish after like 1hr-2hr make sure u go back to that office u open file to know haffa cos dem no go call u dem go just leave your file for there after dey work on ham. Kna after u carry ham comot where u open file u go take ham to account , d man for account go tell u to com after 30mins then after to verification office to run your interview. I forget say those women officer (2 of them yab me stylishly cos i b DIY) one of them later intend to help cos she knows i came early but the other block d move she say her own applicant never capture say we way b DIY wan cm capture omo the woman wicked me big time.
if uno answer when dem call names dem go put ur file say uno present.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2022
Nettybrown:

Born and brought up here in ib kna only uni , nysc n interview don carry me comot ib grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2022
U go dey see arrangee pple dey troop in no talk o just dey observe n no fight cos dem tell us say dem geh room to put anyone wey fight ino that go b cell grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2022
Another scope if u wan make dem reason u quick u gas carry pikin waka if u geh one cos dem give old pple privilege n nursing mother to.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2022
Hold everything u need to hold cos any small thing ehn dem don use ham collect money from you. Dem later chop my guy money when e wan do interview, d officer in charge say i don tire like this buh if u fit appreciate me kna so baba put hand under table o my guy reason ham feego.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2022
No wear white on day of capturing o cos their background kna white i have to borrow my guy shirt capture cos kna white i wear. One man to borrow suit cos e wear white shirt

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2022
And to guys wey dey plait hair , dread n tint their hair no say u go cut ham o buh for those on dread dem go say make u comb ham
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2022
I think say i don try to share my experience plus the ones ino wan talk buh lastly for that side to shit kna #100 to pee kna #50.. i shit like 3 times for there cos i dey geh running stomach grin plus dem geh clinic to i use their clinic collect flagin.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2022
dammywapes:
Born and brought up here in ib kna only uni , nysc n interview don carry me comot ib grin

Wow! You will finish and come back well by God's grace.

When is it likely we get our passport Abeg?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2022
That’s all sha and no think say u wan preach for that side o or else dem go do u bad dem see bribe has normal thing for there case closed till day of passport collection.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Nettybrown:

Wow! You will finish and come back well by God's grace.

When is it likely we get our passport Abeg?
baba i don finish sch n nysc kna business i dey run like this for ib no b say traveling don sure like that i just wan get ham for hand who knows opportunity fit show and for passport collection ino know when o i go just dey track ham for their site cos ino even wan near that their den for now at all may b by Jan ending next year i go just free style go there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ijaola(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2022
Ok. Thanks. I just want to get everything ready before going for my capturing.

trigger11:

Am a fresh applicant
But I read over this thread where someone said you can always get a sample of the application letter on the walls at any NIS offices

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okooloyun1(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2022
Nettybrown:

Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okooloyun1(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2022
dammywapes:
No wear white on day of capturing o cos their background kna white i have to borrow my guy shirt capture cos kna white i wear. One man to borrow suit cos e wear white shirt
They even rejected sky blue shirt too.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ijaola(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2022
Good morning guys,

My capturing is still January but what to prepare myself. My capturing center is sagamu and I am renewing .

1. Do I need to go there to open file few days before or I can do it same day.
2. Is the file the normal white file been sold at the bookshop
3. The application letter, I need the format so I can put all documents together.
4. So far I am renewing, I don't need a guarantor.

Anybody that captured here in sagamu to please help out with more information. I don't want to be turned back or delayed based on document.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jideflash(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2022
The appointment booking section is telling me to pick appointment date, again, like i havent done it before. All the dates available is from february. I paid since september and choose november 2 as capture. How come i didnt get the appointment slip.

sihamey:

You will not see it on the tracking page login to your portal you will see documents to print both your application form and biometric appointment is needed at the center. Download and print them
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2022
jideflash:
The appointment booking section is telling me to pick appointment date, again, like i havent done it before. All the dates available is from february. I paid since september and choose november 2 as capture. How come i didnt get the appointment slip.

Unfortunately, the portal does not have user access to retrieve appointment slip. I guess only the NIS staff will be able to confirm your capture date from their back end.

If today is your appointment and you are not in the capture centre, it will be best to quickly book a new appointment. Make sure to save the page as a screenshot or print directly from the webpage if there is no Print button.

Here is a sample.

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: kwhiz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.