Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438767 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
MalcomX009:
Guy I got my passport from ikoyi today but with fight … we are 2 brothers we paid 60k for passport and 40k for nin dob stuff … it took the passport 5 months few weeks before I could get it today and I paid for fast track …
The agent now is sending threatening saying there is a 26k balance and they will deactivate the passport if I don’t pay .. on top passport ? Please can they deactivate it ?

Contact Nigeria Immigration Service via its Twitter handle. Explain your situation... I am sure you will be advised accordingly.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iamyemmie: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
Please where is the exact location of immigration office in alausa ?
Will I get to ikeja under bridge?
Cos the one google map is showing me is oregun
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by president4life(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Please where is the exact location of immigration office in alausa ?
Will I get to ikeja under bridge?
Cos the one google map is showing me is oregun

Stop at ShopRite bus stop and walk through assifibi road(the road facing ShopRite bus stop) there you will find immigration office, alausa.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iamyemmie: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
president4life:

Stop at ShopRite bus stop and walk through assifibi road(the road facing ShopRite bus stop) there you will find immigration office, alausa.
Ok thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
MalcomX009:
Guy I got my passport from ikoyi today but with fight … we are 2 brothers we paid 60k for passport and 40k for nin dob stuff … it took the passport 5 months few weeks before I could get it today and I paid for fast track …
The agent now is sending threatening saying there is a 26k balance and they will deactivate the passport if I don’t pay .. on top passport ? Please can they deactivate it ?
Threaten to report him to ICPC/EFCC if he keeps on disturbing you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HRprof: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
MalcomX009:
Nothing like deactivation of printed passport grin
You can send your complaint to below emails and also visit their twitter handle.
nis.pro@immigration.gov.ng;
nis.servicom@immigration.gov.ng;
passportreforms@interior.gov.ng

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HRprof: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
azelab:
Please what documents do I need to take along as a renewal applicants. And can I use the Local Government Birth Certificate instead of the NPC birth certificate?
For renewal you do not need all those documents just your expired passport filled application online, your booking , payment receipt printed and NIN slip

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akano5(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
dammywapes:
I will advise you follow the bio data on your NIN
Okay Sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SpatialKing(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
How fast is Gwagwalada
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by soulmate19: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2022
I meant a passport for a 2-year-old child

sirBLUNT:
what do you mean by a two-year-old password?

Password is usually 5 years or 10 years
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Viqtour(m): 5:35am On Dec 01, 2022
SpatialKing:
How fast is Gwagwalada

5 weeks and counting...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2022
Captured by Nov., 1 in ibadan 4 weeks n counting. We no hear anything yet undecided Team DIY

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Giftedniye: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2022
keyke:
I got my passport today at FESTAC NIS office
Captured on the 6th of September
Issue date is 9th of November
100% DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2022
Viqtour:

5 weeks and counting...
Since 20th September, still waiting patiently
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MalcomX009: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2022
HRprof:

You can send your complaint to below emails and also visit their twitter handle.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2022
dammywapes:
Captured by Nov., 1 in ibadan 4 weeks n counting. We no hear anything yet undecided Team DIY
Just four weeks and you are already lamenting bro grin grin cheesy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2022
Sikay19:

I wonder oo
Atleast he should be expecting January next year
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2022
Fadd2:
I finally got my passport on monday from Festac office. Abeg get money and confidence e get why, some pple will just work in and explain that they need to travel, with settlement the person got his passport that evening. Just follow oga rap you are good

Ire oooo!!
Did you do it yourself and fresh passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sikay19:
No time kna grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
kelmicheal:

I wonder oo
Atleast he should be expecting January next year
lol no time grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
dammywapes:
lol no time grin

Abi na japa is real bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasonud(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Honeysweetest:
immigration office at Emene Express. Online is 26k, but using an officer to make it easier as some said is from 50k upward, depending on the pages of your passport.

Thanks for the details,
(1) Kindly explain the pages to me, what determined the pages, i me differences in application and uses?

(2) Please how long do online and agent processes take?

(3) what are the document required for an online application and the cost in Lagos, please how long does it take compared to the agent? I reside in Lagos and will be back soon, is there any document from my state of origin?

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
kelmicheal:

Abi na japa is real bro
japa is real buh ineva geh the resources to japa i just wan geh d international passport for hand at least opportunity show.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirBLUNT: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
soulmate19:
I meant a passport for a 2-year-old child

Oh yes, but if you have your passport you can stand as a guarantor for your son
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasonud(m): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Noraht:
You keep emphasising and talking about fast track even when you're not asked.. goes to show you're an agent. If i was one of them i would act just like you're doing.. To everybody, there is no fast track in Alausa, don't allow agents deceive you and then you will go on Twitter to start crying

Please is the normal procedure, requirements, and possible duration at Alausa Ikeja?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasonud(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Akano5:

Thank you Sir

Please any personal experience in this location?
Please help a brotheroo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
HRprof:

Reporting an agent that isn't an officer. He should just forget Jare
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasonud(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Please what are the documents used during registration and capturing?
Kindly share the online link.
Thanks

shrek4:
Let me share my experience to encourage the team to DO IT YOURSELF...

I and my wife registered and paid (N26k each) online in August, and captured on the 19th of September, scheduled to collect on the 26th of October but I deliberately didn't go there until today, Nov. 24th.

We have collected both passports today - the production date was Nov. 8th.

I had help from 2 immigration officers (not with fast-tracking), and they helped us avoid queuing for capturing and collection.

A lot of people I met there (both during capturing and collection), I left behind - I didn't make it obvious that I had help though.

Except you need your passport next week or next month, don't pay anyone for fast-tracking.

Did it at Alausa, Ikeja.

The officers were respectful and very helpful.

This afternoon, those that captured were angry cos there was a pool of people and the process was dragging, their oga came out and addressed everyone, pleading with them to be calm.

I think DIY is the best option.

Cheers
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HRprof: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
KangaIye:

Reporting an agent that isn't an officer. He should just forget Jare
Immigration officer are also doing agent work. Outside agent can not work without immigration officer and he mentioned immigration officer collaborating with visa agent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasonud(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Can I use a NIN or another document in place of a National ID?

kennylee:

1. Yes
2. Alausa
3. Fast track
4 . Original local govt. ID, Original NPC birth certificate, National ID

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akano5(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
kasonud:

Please any personal experience in this location?
Please help a brotheroo
Bro, I want to Diy, i have not apply yet oo, talkless of going there (Sagamu)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
microlincoln:

The either use black or blue for those their candidates . ... But for DIY Its red ink. For their mind they think one will not know or notice.

What stage is your application when tracked online? Mine is still pending at NIN validation

I want to ask if one can track date given for data capturing online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.