Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1435360 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honlucas: 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Please how fast is the immigration office in warri delta..

I really need to leave Nigeria before December next year
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 3:57am On Dec 02, 2022
Please who has any idea what month osogbo are on now?
Last time they said they were on July.
I captured 8th November
Was thinking I would get it before Christmas �
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2022
Jeremy123:
I captured 8th November

They have been in July since, they were in July when I went there October 12, they were in July when I went there November 3. Lolz this Osogbo passport office na yeye dey worry dem

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mikeayus(m): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2022
Hello house,

Please do I need to do another NIN due to my change of name (Marriage) for fresh Passport issuance?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2022
mikeayus:
Hello house,

Please do I need to do another NIN due to my change of name (Marriage) for fresh Passport issuance?

Visit NIMC and apply for a modification of data. You will need to provide change of name advert from a national newspaper and a copy of the marriage certificate.

NIN is issued only once.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2022
KangaIye:

They have been in July since, they were in July when I went there October 12, they were in July when I went there November 3. Lolz this Osogbo passport office na yeye dey worry dem

Too slow
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2022
kelmicheal:

Too slow

They are not, others that didn't do DIY are getting theirs a week after capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 8:31am On Dec 02, 2022
Jeremy123:
I captured 8th November
Don’t worry, I also captured on 4th November. I’m on fourth week already. Waiting on to the sixth week. If they are truly on July then we deserve an explanation on why someone who captured on the October 4th got her passport six weeks after.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alakara(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2022
Sikay19:

Don’t worry, I also captured on 4th November. I’m on fourth week already. Waiting on to the sixth week. If they are truly on July then we deserve an explanation on why someone who captured on the October 4th got her passport six weeks after.

Applicants are bombarding osogbo from different areas. Most of them are doing fast tracking.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2022
KangaIye:

They are not, others that didn't do DIY are getting theirs a week after capturing.

I mean too slow for DIY
You mean their fast tracking is the caused of it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Indifferent12: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
Katycreamy:
I need help please. I just applied for renewal of my passport, and I chose Warri as my centre. After booking my appointment, the centre address is showing Warri: Command Hqters, Ogwashiku Rd. Asaba. How do I change it to the immigration office in Warri please?
I'm having same issue now, how did u resolve it, because I don't plan on traveling to asaba anytime soon
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Indifferent12: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Htown64:
There's nothing to change there.. Go to the Warri office on your appointment day to get captured or a day before that day to get your file sorted out on time. I had the same fear like you when I first booked my appointment. Hehehe.
Boss good day, please im having same issue now, u mean I just just ignore the Asaba center n go to warri instead?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Piroll(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
discovery007:
please who knows where they are in production
I captured in Alausa on the 8th of September DIY
You can check...I captured in Alausa on sept 9 and I collected it this week.. DIY too

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Indifferent12:

I'm having same issue now, how did u resolve it, because I don't plan on traveling to asaba anytime soon

Ignore the error and proceed to Warri Passport Office.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
Justbesure:

Since 20th September, still waiting patiently

Did you capture in IBADAN NIS office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Indifferent12: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
aieromon:

Ignore the error and proceed to Warri Passport Office.
Thanks boss
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honlucas: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Please which center is the fastest in south south nd south east...

Pls someone should help thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Honlucas:
Please which center is the fastest in south south nd south east...

Pls someone should help thanks

Asaba Passport Office, based on the feedback from this thread.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by comonsavar: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
aieromon:

Visit NIMC and apply for a modification of data. You will need to provide change of name advert from a national newspaper and a copy of the marriage certificate.

NIN is issued only once.

Really?
I wanted to change my son's on his NIN in uk and the lady said I have to do a new NIN.

Since he has his NIN ,can anyone adjust his data in Nigeria? That will be so helpful Nigeria embassy has refused to issue him a passport b'cos of that.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honlucas: 12:17am On Dec 03, 2022
aieromon:

Asaba Passport Office, based on the feedback from this thread.

How long will it take
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Salesbay: 1:19am On Dec 03, 2022
Abeg any connection for umuahia passport office? Urgently needed.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 2:33am On Dec 03, 2022
Honlucas:

How long will it take

NozinoGroup:

It has always been fast in Asaba. It usually take a week after capturing. Even the process to capture is very fast.

NozinoGroup:

Yes oo. I advised the other guy to use Asaba instead of Benin. I initially wanted to use Benin but I changed my mind last minute.

I spent less than 30mins opening file although they kept begging me for money till I gave them 2k.

I spent less than 2hrs on the day of my capturing but again, I paid another 1k for NIN verification.

Collection took less than 30mins too.

The process is straightforward and not stressful at all. Plus you’re sure of getting the passport in less than 2weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 2:36am On Dec 03, 2022
comonsavar:

Really?
I wanted to change my son's on his NIN in uk and the lady said I have to do a new NIN.

Since he has his NIN ,can anyone adjust his data in Nigeria? That will be so helpful Nigeria embassy has refused to issue him a passport b'cos of that.

Contact NIMC.

https://nimc.gov.ng/modifications-minors/

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aloneboy: 4:19am On Dec 03, 2022
Has anyone who captured at Ikoyi NIS in September gotten there passport? People that capture at festac and alausa in September have gotten their passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honlucas: 4:37am On Dec 03, 2022
aieromon:

Thanks bro I appreciate
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zankut: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2022
Morning house
Besides the printout, is there any other thing needed for collection for a renewal. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 7:26am On Dec 03, 2022
Zankut:
Morning house
Besides the printout, is there any other thing needed for collection for a renewal. Thanks

Carry your old booklet along just in case.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2022
Nettybrown:

Did you capture in IBADAN NIS office?
No, Gwagwalada
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DealMogul(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2022
kelmicheal:

I know u want to give hopes to DIY applicants but it's not possible to get your passport quickly as a DIY applicants in that alausa center where money talks.

That center is for fast tracking I'm talking with experience

Surely you know this is false, right?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirrotex: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2022
I am also in dire need of this information. Really don't know why there are no updates from Ikoyi office. When did you capture?
aloneboy:
Has anyone who captured at Ikoyi NIS in September gotten there passport? People that capture at festac and alausa in September have gotten their passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by comonsavar: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ganiyatsola: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Please any update on ilorin center?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.