Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1435862 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pepe1: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Pls my passport issue and renewal were done at Festac.

I hope there would be no issue if I go for the next renewal at Alausa.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adlac(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
Piroll:

You can check...I captured in Alausa on sept 9 and I collected it this week.. DIY too

Kindly, how long does it take online payment for passport to reflect on my portal?

I did payment on Thursday uptil now the portal is still unpaid.

I have sent a mail to support@NIS nothing is done yet. I paid through SAANAPAY. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
pepe1:
Pls my passport issue and renewal were done at Festac.

I hope there would be no issue if I go for the next renewal at Alausa.

Thanks

The next renewal can be done anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Adlac:

Kindly, how long does it take online payment for passport to reflect on my portal?

I have sent a mail to support@NIS nothing is done yet. I paid through SAANAPAY. Thanks.

Was the payment successful? Hold on till 24 hours it will reflect on your portal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adlac(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
kelmicheal:

Was the payment successful? Hold on till 24 hours it will reflect on your portal

Yes, successful. I did a bank transfer and I have my bank pmt advise.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aloneboy: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
I captured on 21st of September
sirrotex:
I am also in dire need of this information. Really don't know why there are no updates from Ikoyi office. When did you capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirrotex: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
My son captured September 9.
aloneboy:
I captured on 21st of September
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Adlac:

Yes, successful. I did a bank transfer and I have my bank pmt advise.

as from next week your payment details will tick
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
sirrotex:
Has he gotten the passport and which office, please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirrotex: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ikoyi. Still waiting
Justbesure:

Has he gotten the passport and which office, please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Piroll(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
Adlac:

I don't know much about Saanapay..when I paid in June, the payment was confirmed almost immediately.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adlac(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
kelmicheal:

as from next week your payment details will tick

Ooh, okay. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adlac(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Piroll:

I don't know much about Saanapay..when I paid in June, the payment was confirmed almost immediately.

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by blackjack21(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hello guys, how much does it cost to do renewal in Lagos ikoyi passport office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aloneboy: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2022
Run from Ikoyi NIS. That place is too crowded
blackjack21:
Hello guys, how much does it cost to do renewal in Lagos ikoyi passport office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aloneboy: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2022
DIY?
sirrotex:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Htown64(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2022
Indifferent12:

Boss good day, please im having same issue now, u mean I just just ignore the Asaba center n go to warri instead?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by blackjack21(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
aloneboy:
Run from Ikoyi NIS. That place is too crowded

How about festac. How much does it cost for renewal, and how long do I have to wait to collect it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirrotex: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yes
aloneboy:
DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by soulmate19: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hello Everyone
While applying for the renewal of my passport, I fill in my married surname instead of my maiden name which was on the expired passport. What other supporting documents apart from the marriage certificate do I have to go with for capturing?
Capturing date is next week.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by drjekoyemi: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hi everyone,
I also did DIY for one of my daughter, payment was done last day of July, we did the capturing in Ibadan NIS Office on September 12, I was there first week of November to check if its ready since they said I can check for collection 6 weeks after capturing.

As at first week of November, they told me they are just printing passport captured in August. I went there again last week thursday, they said its not ready I should check back in 2 weeks. I just hope I get it by mid December as I its getting late already.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zankut: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
aieromon:

Carry your old booklet along just in case.

Appreciate your response sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
soulmate19:
Hello Everyone
While applying for the renewal of my passport, I fill in my married surname instead of my maiden name which was on the expired passport. What other supporting documents apart from the marriage certificate do I have to go with for capturing?

Thanks

What is the name attached to your NIN? That is the Koko.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by soulmate19: 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
My maiden name....

aieromon:

What is the name attached to your NIN? That is the Koko.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 12:36am On Dec 05, 2022
soulmate19:
My maiden name....

You need to visit the nearest NIMC office and apply for modification of data.

https://nimc.gov.ng/modifications-adults/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by soulmate19: 3:13am On Dec 05, 2022
Okay
Thanks so much

aieromon:

You need to visit the nearest NIMC office and apply for modification of data.

https://nimc.gov.ng/modifications-adults/

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 4:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Who has idea what month Abẹ́òkúta office is printing? It was September the last time I went there and it's over 3 weeks now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2022
soulmate19:
Hello Everyone

Thanks
Sworn Affidavit from a Magistrate or High Court of change of name deposed to by you. Copy of newspaper publication of Change of Name (21 days after publication).
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sambright2012: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2022
Good morning house, Please how do i get to ekiti passport office from lagos oshodi , how many hrs journey and how much should be the fair,

I paid on 29th November last week, I was called for capturing today,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Omotademi: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2022
Gbagura:
Who has idea what month Abẹ́òkúta office is printing? It was September the last time I went there and it's over 3 weeks now.
when did you capture ??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kude(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Does anyone have any reliable update on the month Alausa is producing now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glowprincess: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2022
JAkpayen:

My dear do not feel embarrassed, there is a lot of human trafficking done underground. They are experienced in this and government tries to block all loopholes. Do what you are ask to do. Infact, you may face very difficult question with the visa officer when you plan to travel with the child and this might help you

Thank you but I feel the same way a marriage certificate was listed as a requirement, Affidavit should also just be listed for single parents. To save our time and theirs. I bet if I went with an agent, that wouldn't be much of a problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.