Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1450864 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joejacobs10(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
HRprof:
Update
DIY
Port Harcourt
Captured on 11th October
Issued on 13 December
Passport received today

Did you get a text message?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 1:04am On Dec 17, 2022
Nettybrown:

Bro how far? Any news pls?
We're you able to go today?
Ino later go baba
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by microlincoln: 3:23am On Dec 17, 2022
greenek:
Please someone help me o
Captured on nov25th or so.
It's still showing pending nin verification.

I've my validation page from nimc.

What can I do?

The lady helping me said that it's a general issue. Is this true?

I just got your mention today.... As per mine, it's still on that pending too. I am planning on going there soon sha. Did mine in oshogbo, where did you do yours? And give us the full gist of the level of help....is it paid for or free cos if it's free you may not rely on what she says.
Another angle is that she may also be right, since the stage is "pending" and not outright cancel (red X) I feel it may be technical issues cos my NIN is also validated before I went for capturing.

I think the best is to go there and ask them sha. Best of luck bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 3:43am On Dec 17, 2022
HRprof:
Update
DIY
Port Harcourt
Captured on 11th October
Issued on 13 December
Passport received today

Did you get a test or you used the online tracker
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HRprof: 6:35am On Dec 17, 2022
Jeremy123:

Did you get a test or you used the online tracker
I didn’t get any text or update from portal
I went there 2 weeks ago and I was told not ready, I decided to check back yesterday .
Meanwhile I did renewal and the portal was updated after collection . Don’t rely on text message or portal go there when is two months from your capture date to collect your passport

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HRprof: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2022
joejacobs10:

Did you get a text message?

No I did not
Do not wait for text message. Two months max from date of capture your passport should be ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by president4life(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2022
Nozino:

Always use the information on the NIN. Then get a one and the same person affidavit

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by president4life(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2022
HRprof:

Since is renewal is going to be an issue. You have to go to NIN office to rearrange NIN name to match the passport.
ButIf you want his passport to be same on the NIN then you will need to do name rearrangement with immigration and follow due process, they might reefer you to NIS head office Abuja. Meanwhile still visit savicon in the immigration office to make enquiries

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2022
HRprof:

I didn’t get any text or update from portal
I went there 2 weeks ago and I was told not ready, I decided to check back yesterday .
Meanwhile I did renewal and the portal was updated after collection . Don’t rely on text message or portal go there when is two months from your capture date to collect your passport
Where did you obtain yours?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by blockgeek69(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hi guys, if I missed my capturing date, can I go any other day? DIY here
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
blockgeek69:
Hi guys, if I missed my capturing date, can I go any other day? DIY here
Yes.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
I see what you are doing on Twitter.

Cc: Jeremy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kejykejy: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hello house, season greeting, am new here. I want to apply for a passport as am.based in ibadan.Pls can some enlighten me on DIY and applying via an office.
More details on price and duration pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sikay19:
I see what you are doing on Twitter.

Cc: Jeremy cheesy cheesy

Omo
You went to find me grin

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Please for those that DIY passport at osogbo
I'm not around osogbo for now

Please I would want you to go to the passport office on Monday to know what's up and what month they are currently on.

When you get there
Ask those that are there for collection

Ask like 3 people
Ask them when they captured and if they captured after you
Then you definitely know that osogbo day run us street
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Finally collected my Passport at Alausa. Captured August, It was due since October but didn't had time to keep checking. Only checked once in September. Didn't pay a naira extra apart from the 25k. They didn't ask me for money either, i just grab my passport, sign, thumbprint and log out. Completely DIY, Only attempt this if you have time like me sha. I knew i wouldn't need it anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Finally collected my Passport at Alausa. Captured August, It was due since October but didn't had time to keep checking. Only checked once in September. Didn't pay a naira extra apart from the 25k. They didn't ask me for money either, i just grab my passport, sign, thumbprint and log out. Completely DIY, Only attempt this if you have time like me sha. I knew i wouldn't need it anytime soon.

That's very nice of Alausa then, for not asking for any extra money.But here in Abuja that supposed to be a leading example to what immigration stand for, will act contrary. For instance, Gwagwalada immigration office we ask you to pay compliance fee of eight thousand naira #8000 of which failure to pay they will remove your file from production until you are forced to pay.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kejykejy: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pls house, wanna start to apply for passport.
Pls I need guidance DIY.
What is the difference between standard and official passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
kejykejy:
Pls house, wanna start to apply for passport.
Pls I need guidance DIY.
What is the difference between standard and official passport

Standard passport = for every Nigerian
Official = for those in gov't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joejacobs10(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
HRprof:

No I did not
Do not wait for text message. Two months max from date of capture your passport should be ready.

ok, thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 12:59am On Dec 18, 2022
Idrismusty97:

How did you know it was due since October
Did you receive text message or check the tracking website online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by greenek: 1:09am On Dec 18, 2022
It was paid for.
Did in Abuja.

Another person that his own is showing pending has gotten his passport, but his portal is still showing pending. He said they called him to come and pick his passport. He did his in kogi

microlincoln:

I just got your mention today.... As per mine, it's still on that pending too. I am planning on going there soon sha. Did mine in oshogbo, where did you do yours? And give us the full gist of the level of help....is it paid for or free cos if it's free you may not rely on what she says.
Another angle is that she may also be right, since the stage is "pending" and not outright cancel (red X) I feel it may be technical issues cos my NIN is also validated before I went for capturing.

I think the best is to go there and ask them sha. Best of luck bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 2:33am On Dec 18, 2022
Jeremy123:

How did you know it was due since October
Did you receive text message or check the tracking website online?
No they don't send text. Date on the passport said "Issued October". My tracking have been on the final stage since September also. I captured August and also asked around and people told me August passports have been out since October.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 5:16am On Dec 18, 2022
Idrismusty97:
No they don't send text. Date on the passport said "Issued October". My tracking have been on the final stage since September also. I captured August and also asked around and people told me August passports have been out since October.

Whereas Osogbo Nova get time to produce booklet for those that captured 8n August angry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JF007: 6:45am On Dec 18, 2022
Any one knows what month is being produced at Festac NIS office and if those that captured September has collected theirs?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by honcdm(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2022
pls house how much is renewal..I only traveled with it once before it expired..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2022
JF007:
Any one knows what month is being produced at Festac NIS office and if those that captured September has collected theirs?

They recently completed late September they are in October now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by biodun4u: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2022
Please anyone know which month they are at abeokuta NIS office now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JF007: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
kelmicheal:

Thanks, I’ll go check this week.
Captured September 23, hopefully it’s ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by microlincoln: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
greenek:
It was paid for.
Did in Abuja.

Another person that his own is showing pending has gotten his passport, but his portal is still showing pending. He said they called him to come and pick his passport. He did his in kogi

Thank you for your reply. let's keep our fingers crossed. But osogbo office wahala is something else
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
kelmicheal:

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (831) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Damifola728 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.