Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439042 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by president4life(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Micholo5:

Please confirm this, do I need to go with my guarantor to the court?

Read page 621 from the top,you will find your answer.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Micholo5:

Please confirm this, do I need to go with my guarantor to the court?
Not necessary o!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Not necessary o!

Thanks. I was worried cos someone here said that the guarantor needs to go along to the court otherwise it won't be signed.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
Micholo5:

Thanks. I was worried cos someone here said that the guarantor needs to go along to the court otherwise it won't be signed.

This quoted statement is credited to a Nairalander by the username, Justbesure. "It is a very simple thing, enter inside the court where they do affidavit, tell them what you want to do and they will tell you the cost which is 1k mostly. You give them they stamp it for you and your guarantor is not mandated to go with you. Very easy thing, and I don't know why people make it look so difficult without even giving it a trial"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by williaam(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Creeknigga:

Thanks.
So I should just put in any country?
Cos I don't really know the particular country I'm going to first.

Yes, any country would do, and what you wanna do in that country, this are just formality
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
ekitimanalways:

This quoted statement is credited to a Nairalander by the username, Justbesure. "It is a very simple thing, enter inside the court where they do affidavit, tell them what you want to do and they will tell you the cost which is 1k mostly. You give them they stamp it for you and your guarantor is not mandated to go with you. Very easy thing, and I don't know why people make it look so difficult without even giving it a trial"

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Creeknigga(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
williaam:

Yes, any country would do, and what you wanna do in that country, this are just formality
Thanks man.
Compliment of the season
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by phlakkeys(f): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
azelab:
[/quote]
Yes it perfectly worked.
Thanks for the description.

[quote author=Creeknigga post=119574475]
I beleive acknowledgment is the form you print out if you want to pay cash at the bank..
How will people that paid online get it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 8:00am On Jan 02, 2023
What's Ilorin's PP production like after capturing?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ferrarilord: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2023
Is it possible to change location of capturing to another place or another money(registration) is required for this process? Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2023
phlakkeys:

Yes it perfectly worked.
Thanks for the description.

How will people that paid online get it?
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2023
Ferrarilord:
Is it possible to change location of capturing to another place or another money(registration) is required for this process? Thanks

You can't change capture location. The only option is to forfeit the paid fees and reapply to capture at the new location of choice.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ferrarilord: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2023
aieromon:

You can't change capture location. The only option is to forfeit the paid fees and reapply to capture at the new location of choice.
Thanks. And one more question please, due to the person's current location at the moment, I was told what they issue in that place (Benin Republic) is still the old passport. Is it safe for the person to go ahead and get it done there. Due to the time frame of getting passport done in Nigeria, I advised the person to do it there in Benin Republic while she's on a trip there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by plutob2ce: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Pls on my guarantor's requirements, pls can you help me confirm if it's both the NIN and driver's license or one of them.. Center ABK
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by candance: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2023
Creeknigga:

Thanks.
So I should just put in any country?
Cos I don't really know the particular country I'm going to first.

Hello, how did you go about this? I also do not have any specific country in mind for now.make I just get int'l passport for hand first
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azelab: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2023
plutob2ce:
Pls on my guarantor's requirements, pls can you help me confirm if it's both the NIN and driver's license or one of them.. Center ABK

According to what I read, it is one of them
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Ferrarilord:
Thanks. And one more question please, due to the person's current location at the moment, I was told what they issue in that place (Benin Republic) is still the old passport. Is it safe for the person to go ahead and get it done there. Due to the time frame of getting passport done in Nigeria, I advised the person to do it there in Benin Republic while she's on a trip there.

Let the person apply in his/her current location.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dalexy101037(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Good day guys, i need advice, a friend is trying to apply for her passport. Here is the issue -
1) she is married but presently seperated from her husband and i dont think they will be getting back together . they have two kids together.
2) she still uses her fathers surname at work, major credential, nin & bank .
3) in future, if the travelling pulls through, she might needs travel first and later bring the kids, the kids bear the fathers surname.

Now she wants to know which name should be in the passport, her fathers name or the husband ?
Should she declare married or single in the passport ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ferrarilord: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
aieromon:

Let the person apply in his/her current location.
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Creeknigga(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
candance:

Hello, how did you go about this? I also do not have any specific country in mind for now.make I just get int'l passport for hand first
I just filled Canada as my destination
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by microlincoln: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
KangaIye:

As at the time you sent this message, YES I am still there, left without getting it, they couldn't find it was asked to see the PCO but wasn't on sit.

From next week it's the PCO am to see now for the passport.

Wow..... This osogbo NIS is getting crazy o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by microlincoln: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Sikay19:

Bro, this matter get as e be sha. I don’t understand how a passport you claimed it was ready for collection got missing. It doesn’t make sense to me. I hope it is not like they are trying to frustrate you sha.

Cc: Microlincoln

My brother this osogbo matter don dey get out of hand o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by phlakkeys(f): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
dalexy101037:
Good day guys, i need advice, a friend is trying to apply for her passport. Here is the issue -
1) she is married but presently seperated from her husband and i dont think they will be getting back together . they have two kids together.
2) she still uses her fathers surname at work, major credential, nin & bank .
3) in future, if the travelling pulls through, she might needs travel first and later bring the kids, the kids bear the fathers surname.

Now she wants to know which name should be in the passport, her fathers name or the husband ?
Should she declare married or single in the passport ?

She should use the names on her document. It isn’t compulsory for a married woman to take her husband’s name. If she decides to travel with the kids, she would need her husband’s consent. Even getting international passports for the kids will require a letter of consent from her husband. Any embassy and airline will usually require same letter too. If she has any need to prove that she was/is married, a marriage certificate can suffice. If she needs to prove maternity of the kids, a birth certificate will suffice too.

But this question has been answered numerous times here. How can you just wake up and take a new identity without any legal backing because you want a new passport? How will you sort NIN mismatch issues?

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
What happens if a file can't be found?

I am trying to get my sister an international passport. After capturing I couldnt track her details for up to two months so I went back to check on the status and they said there was an issue with her file but her file couldn't be found.

Can we start a new application after capturing or what? The officers there appear stupid and don't know what else to do.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Which passport center she got captured...?
tensazangetsu20:
What happens if a file can't be found?

I am trying to get my sister an international passport. After capturing I couldnt track her details for up to two months so I went back to check on the status and they said there was an issue with her file but her file couldn't be found.

Can we start a new application after capturing or what? The officers there appear stupid and don't know what else to do.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
ekitimanalways:
Which passport center she got captured...?
Festac
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Festac

That festac centre is a den of irregularities and criminalities I have to fight them before they released my passport jejely.
Don't keep quiet they must produce your file

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Festac
Festac Town immigration center is notorious... I wish your sister had selected Alausa Ikeja passport center.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennyliza: 1:42am On Jan 04, 2023
Compliment Nairalanders..
Please who knows what month Ikoyi passport office are processing now? I captured on November 15th, 2022
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Good morning everyone, pls what is the cost of renewing international passport in ikoyi 32 pages, and how long will it take, pls is it possible I get the international passport within 3 days because I need to make use of it before on the 15th of this month, thank you pls reply to this

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.