Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438709 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
geedimple:
Location pls?
Lagos State
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
99Good:
The one you can use internationally can be used locally, but the one you use locally can't be used for international purposes
You have not fully answered my question sir. Do you make the one suitable for international usage too ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tboydbrave(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thanks doyou2019. If I tell u say na my wife give me this misinformation u no go believe oo. It is well. Pls who can give me the start to finish in Lagos n expected time period if I do it myself. I have an elder brother who stays in Kwara state. He has a link over there but na 40k the guy call am n I would have to go over there to capture. So I want to compare it with Lagos process. Sorry pls,my story long small.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jasperonyx: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Gbagura:
Here
what did you do, kindly share.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yonggi: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
williaam:
Passport finally collected today, after waiting for 3hours.
Date of Capture: 9th Nov, 2022
Date of Issue: 15th Nov, 2022
Date of Collection: 5th Jan 2023.

NIS Asaba

DIY but very stressful. Thank God

Congratulations. Did you get a message from them before going there?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by williaam(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Yonggi:

Congratulations. Did you get a message from them before going there?

No, i was surprised seeing 15th of Nov as date of issue. The lady was like they printed it so fast. No text, nothing marked on the site until i collected it today
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yonggi: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
williaam:

No, i was surprised seeing 15th of Nov as date of issue. The lady was like they printed it so fast. No text, nothing marked on the site until i collected it today

Wow! Thanks, I'll go pick up mine next week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by makazona(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Did my capturing today at the Osogbo office. I will not lie, I impressed with their organisation. Though some underhand dealings were happening at the background yet one could see honest staff working hard to ensure a smooth operation.

My first positive experience with a uniformed outfit in Nigeria.

Next stage na collection of passport. May dem no fall my hand o.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pepe1: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:

Standard Passport fresh

NIN slip

Payment slip

Application form

2 passports photographs

Local Government letter of identification.

Birth certificate / age declaration.

2 recent colour passport photographs

Guarantor's form sworn to before a
commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge

Parents' letter of consent (for minors under 16 years)

Marriage certificate where applicable (if married)

Police report (incase of lost passport)

Standard Passport renewal

NIN slip

Payment slip

Application form

Appointment slip

Old passport booklet and photo copy

Thanks for sharing this information.

Pls I'd like to know if LGA letter of ID and Guarantor's form are required for a fresh passport for minors.

Secondly, what info do I need to keep handy while doing the online application?

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
makazona:
Did my capturing today at the Osogbo office. I will not lie, I impressed with their organisation. Though some underhand dealings were happening at the background yet one could see honest staff working hard to ensure a smooth operation.

Should we tell him grin grin cheesy
Cc: Kangalye

Microlincoln

Jeremy123

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
PrinceFola:
Thanks a lot for this sir, God bless you.
you're welcome
pepe1:

Thanks for sharing this information.

Pls I'd like to know if LGA letter of ID and Guarantor's form are required for a fresh passport for minors.

Secondly, what info do I need to keep handy while doing the online application?

Thanks.
your NIN while filing the form online and all the above forms and slips on your capturing date
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sikay19:

You have not fully answered my question sir. Do you make the one suitable for international usage too ?
YES

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maryamoluwa: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
kumulus:

Where did you do it? An enrollment center??
You don’t have to go to any center for validation tho
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pepe1: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
you're welcome your NIN while filing the form online and all the above forms and slips on your capturing date

Okay, thanks.

Pls do you know if I'd need to present LGA letter of ID and Guarantor's form for a fresh passport for minors during capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alakara(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
makazona:

Was at Òsogbo today to collect my passport. It was produced since Nov 27 and I collected it today. I came in by past 2pm and I left the place by 5pm.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amheartohelp1: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Before traveling abroad right now you should know that the weather over there is very coald. In other words why not get good and quality winter wears before traveling.
 If you are wondering were will you get such in Lagos hmmm, worry no more because i sell quality winter wears for a living. Not just the jacket but also boots,gloves head warmer and the more. My shop na one stop shop because we go even provide you with free and delicious food with varieties to choose from. If you are opportune to see this post save my number because very soon nairaland people go come and remove it. My number is 09030461246 you can call or whatsapp always available is my second name lol
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rang3rman2(m): 3:57am On Jan 06, 2023
donbabchizy:
Finally collected my passport. I started the process around middle Dec last year! Didn't know it would take so much time but I am glad I just received it on Saturday yesterday! I did change of date of birth! I had to travel to Abuja for capture.

How did you go about changing the date of birth? How much did you pay? How long does it take to reflect? Any NIMC staff to assist?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Girlieo(f): 6:47am On Jan 06, 2023
alakara:

Was at Òsogbo today to collect my passport. It was produced since Nov 27 and I collected it today. I came in by past 2pm and I left the place by 5pm.
congratulations......please when did you capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2023
alakara:

When did you capture sir ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rang3rman2(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2023
aieromon:

She should inform the vetting officer of the error. She will be properly advised on the next steps to take. The data capture officer can edit the mistake as long as the actual date of birth can be verified with evidence.

Good day, I am one of int'l passport applicant. I actually going for renewal as the previous one had expired. However, I noticed the discrepancies in the date of birth on the expired passport and the one on the NIN. I want to ask if I can back up with court affidavit to change the DOB on expired international passport to suit the NIN as the date on NIN is the age I mostly used and it will save from me the hurdles of going through NIN which I have read here that it is somewhat difficult. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2023
Sikay19:

Go to National population commission office and do it there, forget all these short cuts
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2023
Rang3rman2:

Good day, I am one of int'l passport applicant. I actually going for renewal as the previous one had expired. However, I noticed the discrepancies in the date of birth on the expired passport and the one on the NIN. I want to ask if I can back up with court affidavit to change the DOB on expired international passport to suit the NIN as the date on NIN is the age I mostly used and it will save from me the hurdles of going through NIN which I have read here that it is somewhat difficult. Thanks

If truly you read then you will have known that NIN is the cheapest and easiest way to correct the date of birth.

But all depends on you as you might not need your international passport sooner

If so, you can visit Abuja ecowas office to correct the date of birth on your passport as that is the only place you can effect the change.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by roseisy: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Good morning, I'm a first time new applicant,yet to capture. Just discovered the date of birth on my application form printed is wrong ie error year of birth. Does anyone know how this can be resolved? Do I need to make an affidavit for correction of DOB? Can it be corrected at the point of capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Where's your capturing center?
roseisy:
Good morning, I'm a first time new applicant,yet to capture. Just discovered the date of birth on my application form printed is wrong ie error year of birth. Does anyone know how this can be resolved? Do I need to make an affidavit for correction of DOB? Can it be corrected at the point of capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by roseisy: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2023
99Good:
Where's your capturing center?
Shagamu
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwabeejhay: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=YeyeBoyfriend post=119712913]

PLS WHICH ONE IS THE APPLICATION FORM I AM TRYING TO RENEW MY PASSPORT DIY

Standard Passport fresh

NIN slip

Payment slip

Application form

2 passports photographs

Local Government letter of identification.

Birth certificate / age declaration.

Guarantor's form sworn to before a
commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge

Parents' letter of consent (for minors under 16 years)

Marriage certificate where applicable (if married)

Police report (incase of lost passport)

Standard Passport renewal

NIN slip

Payment slip

Application form

Appointment slip

Old passport booklet and photo copy[/PLS WHICH ONE IS THE APPLICATION FORM/LETTER I AM TRYING TO RENEW MY PASSPORT DIY]

PLS WHICH ONE IS THE APPLICATION FORM/LETTER I AM TRYING TO RENEW MY PASSPORT DIY

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwabeejhay: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2023
PLS WHICH ONE IS THE APPLICATION FORM/LETTER I AM TRYING TO RENEW MY PASSPORT DIY

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Eleniyan15: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Please for DIY how do I confirm the date on the NIS platform.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tobijas001(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Oluwabeejhay:
It entails the personal information u filled doing registration
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tobijas001(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Eleniyan15:
Please for DIY how do I confirm the date on the NIS platform.

After payment, proceed to book appointment date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alakara(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Girlieo:
congratulations......please when did you capture
August 23
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
berbs:
What's Ilorin's PP production like after capturing?

Hello, please do we have anyone that did capturing on the 14th of December in Ilorin

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.