Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438784 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omounique: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2023
Gbagura:
ok
Have you gone to check for your passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2023
omounique:

Have you gone to check for your passport?
Never go jàre
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by UZAD: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please how can I know if my passport is ready for pick up, mine was a case of renewal and through DIY.

I captured on the 7th of October 2022 at Abeokuta center. I tracked but it still says passport pending production.

Is it possible that it is ready for pick up.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
UZAD:
Please how can I know if my passport is ready for pick up, mine was a case of renewal and through DIY.

I captured on the 7th of October 2022 at Abeokuta center. I tracked but it still says passport pending production.

It should be ready already.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CROBBOY(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Well, I went to Ikoyi Passport Office yesterday and started my Passport process. I will return on the 9th of next month for capturing.

Thanks to anyone who tried responding to my queries.

CROBBOY:
Greetings, people!

I want to begin processing my International passport that I'll likely use around February/March 2023 and I stay in Lagos, Island.

I have 3 questions:

1. Between visiting their office or processing it online (DIY), which is better? Is anyone more reliable or faster than the other?

2. Also, between Ikoyi, Alausa or Festac, where can I get it faster?

3. From the online review I did, I noticed a guarantor form will be needed but some of my friends say they didn't have to provide that during their time. Please how can I work around this?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jasperonyx: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Who has witness no record found on their passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
UZAD:

Check 618 for your answer as your question has been answered on the page by someone who captured same minth but after you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceFola:
Compliment of the season everyone!
Please what are the necessary documents to take along for capturing? I'll appreciate if I can get a response. Thanks
Please i need answer to this....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Evestar200(f): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
What happens if a file can't be found?

I am trying to get my sister an international passport. After capturing I couldnt track her details for up to two months so I went back to check on the status and they said there was an issue with her file but her file couldn't be found.

Can we start a new application after capturing or what? The officers there appear stupid and don't know what else to do.
tell them you want to see the PCO and that you have reported them to the headquarters in Abuja. They will attend you to.

That's what they did to me after six months of capturing me.

I have to send an email to NIS customer service department, they responded and request for my Applicant ID and reference number, I went back to tell them what I did and all of them were there shaking telling me I want someone to lose his/her job for reporting them to Abuja and they brought the file they have been looking for within a minute and told me to come back before the week runs out that my passport will be ready.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceFola:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kensmoney(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good evening all
How long does it take to get the passport after capturing, I did my capturing 14 of December at ikoyi, tilll now is not ready
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceFola:

Standard Passport fresh

NIN slip

Payment slip

Application form

2 passports photographs

Local Government letter of identification.

Birth certificate / age declaration.

2 recent colour passport photographs

Guarantor's form sworn to before a
commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge

Parents' letter of consent (for minors under 16 years)

Marriage certificate where applicable (if married)

Police report (incase of lost passport)

Standard Passport renewal

NIN slip

Payment slip

Application form

Appointment slip

Old passport booklet and photo copy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
kensmoney:
Good evening all
How long does it take to get the passport after capturing, I did my capturing 14 of December at ikoyi, tilll now is not ready

Expect your passport as from April
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bergoglio(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hello everyone
Please how much is the current price for the e passport?
Am kind of new here please pardon my inquisitiveness

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
jasperonyx:
Who has witness no record found on their passport.
Here
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2023
Guys, today is my capturing. What should I expect?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2023
Bergoglio:
Hello everyone
25000 Naira
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kensmoney(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2023
Expect your passport as from April.

Haba, that long thing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bergoglio(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2023
ekitimanalways:

25000 Naira

Thanks a lot
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by candance: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2023
Bergoglio:
Hello everyone

26k plus bank charges.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bergoglio:

Thanks a lot
The gateway which you use to make the payment will charge you 500 Naira. Therefore, total amount you will pay after filling the online application form is 25,500 Naira only.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by williaam(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Passport finally collected today, after waiting for 3hours.
Date of Capture: 9th Nov, 2022
Date of Issue: 15th Nov, 2022
Date of Collection: 5th Jan 2023.

NIS Asaba

DIY but very stressful. Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you're looking to get your NPC birth cert to use locally applying for passport or other things within Nigeria or attestation+birth cert for visa application or any other thing you need it for internationally, we can do it for you without leaving your house

Our office is at ifako ijaye general hospital ask for NPC office within the premises should in case you want to come do it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
99Good:
If you're looking to get your NPC birthday to use locally applying for passport or other things within Nigeria or attestation+birth cert for visa application or any other thing you need it for internationally, we can do it for you without leaving your house

Our office is at ifako ijaye general hospital ask for NPC office within the premises should in case you want to come do it yourself.
What about the one that can be used both locally and internationally?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by geedimple(f): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Waoh. Please how much did it cost you? If I was to get for myself and two kids.
CROBBOY:
Well, I went to Ikoyi Passport Office yesterday and started my Passport process. I will return on the 9th of next month for capturing.

Thanks to anyone who tried responding to my queries.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by geedimple(f): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Location pls?
ekitimanalways:

25000 Naira
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
The one you can use internationally can be used locally, but the one you use locally can't be used for international purposes
Sikay19:

What about the one that can be used both locally and internationally?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
99Good:
The one you can use internationally can be used locally, but the one you use locally can't be used for anything international
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:

Standard Passport fresh

NIN slip

Payment slip

Application form

2 passports photographs

Local Government letter of identification.

Birth certificate / age declaration.

Guarantor's form sworn to before a
commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge

Parents' letter of consent (for minors under 16 years)

Marriage certificate where applicable (if married)

Police report (incase of lost passport)

Standard Passport renewal

NIN slip

Payment slip

Application form

Appointment slip

Old passport booklet and photo copy
Thanks a lot for this sir, God bless you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zenith114(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you plan to migrate to UK �� in 2023 (via study),send a mail. I can help you apply to as many as possible schools in the UK for just a token, putting into considerations tuition deposit, tuition balance payment plan, accommodation and jobs.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tboydbrave(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Good evening oo. Pls I need this info. How much is the current cost of passport. Is it true that u must now go to Abuja to do capturing? Someone told me that ooo. How true is this pls.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
tboydbrave:
Good evening oo. Pls I need this info. How much is the current cost of passport. Is it true that u must now go to Abuja to do capturing? Someone told me that ooo. How true is this pls.
Not true. You can only capture at the NIS office where you began the process.

DIY is 25,500

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.