Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1443446 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rezzy: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hello house,

I have applied for the passport, but before then, i checked on NIMC app and found out my kids NIN dont have a phone number attached to it even though i gave my husband's number the day we did it.

I hope to update it before capture date.

Do i need to take them to NIN office to update their NIN?

I tracked it and saw this in all my kids own, mine is showing pending NIN

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yonggi: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
pufframmy:
wow this so fast

are they using NIN also

Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
rezzy:
Hello house,

I have applied for the passport, but before then, i checked on NIMC app and found out my kids NIN dont have a phone number attached to it even though i gave my husband's number the day we did it.

I hope to update it before capture date.

Do i need to take them to NIN office to update their NIN?

I tracked it and saw this in all my kids own, mine is showing pending NIN
That has nothing to do with phone number attached it either The names on the NIM are not arranged the same way with that on the passport application or the age are not corresponding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Somzee(f): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
I don't know why I can't reschedule my appointment, since there are earlier dates available.
Keeps showing this.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by phlakkeys(f): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
tormeewer:
Apart from download receipt from the portal, what other evidence of payment did u tender?
Just the online receipt printed on their site along with standard passport application form also on their site. 3copies of both will be collected, other documents are 1copy each.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rezzy: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Justbesure:

That has nothing to do with phone number attached it either The names on the NIM are not arranged the same way with that on the passport application or the age are not corresponding

I have checked the names, they are arranged same way maybe its their ages
But i personally checked for errors the day it was filled before submission
Let it not me age o, 15k wahala
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
phlakkeys:

You can track it online to see if NIN Verification won't fail.
If it fail, you will need to get your file quickly to the Production Office where NIN Verification is been done to correct NIN early enough before going for Enrollment/Capturing.
If the issue is with name or DOB mismatched, you will be asked to go and change it at NIN office, if not, they will do the correction there.
Normally, it is during capturing that they do detect NIN issue and they will refer you to NIN Verification Office and DIY won't be called for capturing until later hours of the day when there will possibly be network issue or those in verification office would have closed thereby requiring you to go back the next day.
The process is:-
* Front Office for Opening/Arrangement of File
* Account Office for Checking and Signing
* Verification Office for Interview
* Enrollment Office for Capturing
If there is issue with NIN Verification,
* Production Office for NIN Correction
* Back to Enrollment Office for Capturing.

Very insightful. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
House please help.

Does the "of" refer to my hometown or what?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azelab: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Glory be to God

I did my capturing today at Abeokuta passport centre. I got there early around 6:30am because I started all the documentations today.

They captured me 8:30pm. The officers really tried.

From my enquiry , one of the officers told me that they are almost through with November and that the printing of the December capturing might probably finished by January ending or by the first week of February.

Strictly DIY .

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
azelab:
Glory be to God

I did my capturing today at Abeokuta passport centre. I got there early around 6:30am because I started all the documentations today.

From my enquiry , one of the officers told me that they are almost through with November and that the printing of the December capturing might probably finished by January ending or by the first week of February.

Strictly DIY .

Still fair enough

I pray they should complete December by month end.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omounique: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
azelab:
Glory be to God

Strictly DIY .

The officers close that late?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2023
Team DIY
I PAID 6TH OF OCTOBER 2022(sagamu center)

Now
Captured 4th January, 2023

Date of issue 6th January 2023

I got a text from them 10th janaury 2023

I picked it up 13th January 2023

This kind of miracle has never happen before oooh
I have been screaming loud

Even the immigration officers where asking me how did it happened
The went as far as asking me if the oga in charge over all boss there has my backing
I told them the truth
I am team i no the give shi shi
And u need to see the shock on thier faces

I thank everyone who has been posting here you guys helped me a lot

Now unto the next phase

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honestydoer: 3:54am On Jan 14, 2023
trigger11:
Team DIY

Now

The went as far as asking me if the oga in charge over all boss there has my backing
I told them the truth

Now unto the next phase

Can we have proof? I find it difficult to believe

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 6:09am On Jan 14, 2023
trigger11:
Team DIY

Now

I told them the truth

Now unto the next phase

You applied in October (forget about your capturing date) ; so technically, that's like a 3-month wait, my good man. I don't see the biggie here, but congrats are well in order.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 6:44am On Jan 14, 2023
phlakkeys:
Are you doing your International Passport by yourself in Ibadan office, kindly follow this step for smooth experience:-

* Go a day to your capturing at any time of the day just to arrange and submit your file.
* Then go the next day, which should be your capturing day before 9am so that you can hear your name in the first batch and quickly take your file to Account Office, do Verification/Interview.
* Pray you won't have NIN issue; this you will know, when you track your application online.
* Then wait till they are done with their contract applicant around 3pm to 4pm if they ain't much or 6pm if otherwise when you will be called for capturing.

If you ain't having NIN issue, you will do your capturing that second day, but if you have NIN issue, you will need to go the 3rd day early morning when there will be NIN network to correct the issue, track online to be sure the NIN has being corrected, go to the Production Office to confirm that your file has gone to Enrollment room for capturing, then go and play and come back around 3pm when they will possibly have time for DIY to do capturing.

Should you plan to do everything on same capturing day:-
* Go to the office before 8am.
* Go to the photocopy stand and buy the white file,
* Come with A4 paper and ask for a copy of the Application Letter and write it.
* Ask for a copy of Application Form and fill it.
* Arrange your file accordingly and take to the Front Office.
If you are lucky and fast enough, you will be called with the first batch i.e. those that came before that day to open file.
* When called to take file to Account and to Verification/Interview Office, don't dull yourself and make sure all original are correct and ready for siting else, you may need to tip or be asked to go get it.
* When you are done with interview and under the shed, track your application and hope it will be on pending for NIN verification and not NIN verification failed.
* If you have no NIN issue, then go and play and come back around 3pm when if lucky you will be called for capturing.

NB:-
No eye lashes (you will be asked to remove it though)
No white shirt (you will be given their shirt though)
No rough hair (you will be given comb though)
No big hair style (you will be asked to go and loose it)
No oily face (you will be given powder though)
No neck chain (you will be asked to remove and can use back after though)
No need to overdo Photocopies of documents (you can keep the remaining though)

White file is for their applicant and brown file is for DIY.

House please help.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Go to you local government secretariat or your State Liaison Office in the State you reside, go straight to the state of origin certificate application office and request to correct the error with your state of origin certificate. You will be giving another form to fill in your correct details, this time make sure all your details are correct as you need them to be. All you will be requested for is the correction charges and a new certificate charges. This won’t be more than 1,500 Naira or 2000 Naira

After that you will have to wait while the certificate is printed and signed. This whole process takes a few hours, so it is very possible for you to just wait and collect your certificate that same day.

Make sure to go with your previous certificate for the reason of confirmation or else you will be asked to apply for a new certificate and begin the process as new.

Can I get the guarantor's form signed at the court even if my capturing date is about a month away?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by candance: 7:08am On Jan 14, 2023
Micholo5:
House please help.

I used my residential address.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 7:11am On Jan 14, 2023
Honestydoer:

Can we have proof? I find it difficult to believe

Why would you find it difficult to believe

My own passport again
Abeg am not an agent and I am not here to help or connect anybody

Nigerians are the cause of all these problems

I guess you don't know how well I fought those people on my capturing date

I raised eyebrows as well

Pls dont act like me. Why? because I don't bribe people for a job there are been paid to do...

I only came here to share testimony as others do
Thank you and have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 7:24am On Jan 14, 2023
candance:

I used my residential address.

OK. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2023
Micholo5:

Can I get the guarantor's form signed at the court even if my capturing date is about a month away?
Yes, of course you can get it signed.
Have a fantastic day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes, of course you can get it signed.
Have fantastic day.

Gracias.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2023
Micholo5:

Sure. The officers at Festac are so crazy, they brought the office of the court right into the premises for seamless arrangement grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Micholo5:

Gracias.

You're most welcome. Have a fantastic day once more.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Preator: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
Good Evening, Planning on doing partial DIY for myself and family I intend to register and pay online, then go close to the capturing date and see if i can get an officer that can make the capturing and production easier. Does anyone know the current available dates for the centres below:

1. Alausa
2. Sagamu
3. Ibadan.

I am thinking of Sagamu though my travel time to Alausa and Sagamu are similar.

Can someone also list the documents required especially for a minor. Will keep reading the other threads and hope i spot some insights to my questions.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Doyou2019:

Sure. The officers at Festac are so crazy, they brought the office of the court right into the premises for seamless arrangement grin

They are bunch of notorious men and women in uniforms cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omounique: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Gbagura:
data uploaded

Have you gone again?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
From all indications, DIY looks like a very tough route. I'm getting quotes of 85-90K for fast track
That's quite high compared to 26k for DIY. Can dey help after i've paid online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 12:56am On Jan 15, 2023
Those who captured in October festac and has not collected their passport should check their tracking status now as lots of October applicants passport was produced today and changes in their status to passport produced.
Don't forget to share the news here goodluck

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phenmeson(m): 4:38am On Jan 15, 2023
Somzee:
I don't know why I can't reschedule my appointment, since there are earlier dates available.
Keeps showing this.

Do you have a pending appointment?
Try to use another tab lyk new incognito tab.
Click on Manage /Reschedule appointment.
You can select February or March and the available date will show.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 4:40am On Jan 15, 2023
Captured Date : November 1 2022 at ibadan immigration office , Do y’all think it will be ready by now ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hartson(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Reelz:
Happy New Year all.. pls what is the cost of renewal of int'l passport in umuahia, Abia state..
hosh!!!the NIS a lone building along Enu-PH high way just inside bush.I can't imagine myself inside that bush. grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2023
dammywapes:
Captured Date : November 1 2022 at ibadan immigration office , Do y’all think it will be ready by now ?

Doesn't hurt to try. Someone on here captured in January and got their passport in days.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.