Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438853 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SunnyJose(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Please... I will appreciate if anyone have an idea of appointment date available in Ibadan passport office now.... for renewal. Thanks in advance
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deejay123: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hello pls! I captured in Abeokuta Dec 12, when is it likely to receive my passport. And who knows which month they are in Abeokuta. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=ekitimanalways post=119923455]

For renewal of passport go with the following documents on your date of appointment.

(1) APPLICATION LETTER

(2) EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT...

good evening, will i have to write an application letter, then, as regards the evidence of payment, what will serve as proof of payment, is it a print out from your bank
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
help pls, what is the application id, i see the reference number but not the application id.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
carbonado:
....Thank you, i just want to know where to start from, i do not intend to pay no agent 45k and it will still be ready in the same time frame. I want to renew my passport and want to know where to start from. Thank you.

The immigration portal is your best bet
You don't even need to stress yourself much as someone who is renewing
Since you have an old passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
trigger11:

The immigration portal is your best bet
You don't even need to stress yourself much as someone who is renewing
Since you have an old passport
.....ok, thank you, however the issue i have now is that how do i get my application ID has the page time out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
omounique:

Whats DU?
data uploaded

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
deejay123:
Hello pls! I captured in Abeokuta Dec 12, when is it likely to receive my passport. And who knows which month they are in Abeokuta. Thanks
They should be in December by now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
SirKay3:

You don't need guarantor form for renewal. Add 2 passport photographs to the list in this screenshot. Take your expired passport along with you too.
Hello can I help you
You sent pm
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=carbonado post=119935944][/quote]

Yes, you must write an application letter and will be addressed to the Passport Control Officer (PCO)  of Nigeria Immigration Service passport center you intend to get enrolled or captured. Evidence of payment (from the bank and from Nigeria Immigration Service portal for passport application).
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes, you must write an application letter and will be addressed to the Passport Control Officer (PCO)  of Nigeria Immigration Service passport center you intend to get enrolled or captured. Evidence of payment (from the bank and from Nigeria Immigration Service portal for passport application).
...how do i go about printing the evidence on payment on their portal, and as regrds the bank evidence, will i have to go to the bank for a print out, or i should just print the one sent to my email....i have been able to download the payment from their portal, do i still need payment of proof from the bank, and if yes, will i print it out and stamped from the bank or receipt sent to my email is enough.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
deejay123:

Please when you get yours, kindly inform us here as mine is 22nd Dec. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Sir.
My certificate of origin has a typographical error, p instead of b.

Do you think this can be overlooked?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
carbonado:
....Thank you, i just want to know where to start from, i do not intend to pay no agent 45k and it will still be ready in the same time frame. I want to renew my passport and want to know where to start from. Thank you.
for renewal of passport (DIY)
Proceed to their portal
1 - Select standard passport then on the next stage select renewal
2- Fill in your details on the application form, crosscheck for possible errors (download & save form)
3 - proceed to make payment, 25k official price + 1k charges, 26k total, after confirmation (download and save receipt)
4 - next, you'll have to book your appointment date, check the available dates, select your preferred date then confirm (download & save slip)
5 - print out all the above form and slips, add your nin slip and two passport photographs, buy a brown file put all your documents inside and proceed to your preferred NIS office on your capturing date.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Micholo5:

Sir.

on the names or what?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by purity2all(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
I captured today at the Alausa passport office- Strictly DIY. I must really commend the officers on duty today, because everything was so swift, compared to the stories that l have been reading.

I arrived at the office at about 5:40 am, and l was done before 1:00 pm. I opened my file today as well.

The seamless process makes me wonder why people pay these officers huge amount of money to carry out the process for them.

If you are in Lagos, l will advise you pick Alausa as your enrollment center, especially if you are interested in doing it yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by purity2all(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
SunnyJose:
Please... I will appreciate if anyone have an idea of appointment date available in Ibadan passport office now.... for renewal. Thanks in advance

You can find out from the websites. Check the home page.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SunnyJose(m): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
purity2all:

You can find out from the websites. Check the home page.
thanks

I have not make an application yet... I want to choose a center with closest appointment slot.
May be... February or March

Not April... like this center below

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 1:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Levels1:

Shagamu should be out of your list as the available closest date as of midnight yesterday is 5th of April 2023.

Holy shit. Morogo lai wonu soosi Celestial. I see/saw glory without entering into Celestial Church of Christ. When it's not as if one is booking for US visa's application. Anyways thanks bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 2:12am On Jan 12, 2023
Levels1:

Shagamu should be out of your list as the available closest date as of midnight yesterday is 5th of April 2023.

For Ilorin, I'm seeing January but it seems the pp production process is the major problem.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tormeewer: 2:57am On Jan 12, 2023
ekitimanalways:

pls help me out with these questions on renewal of passport. I paid online (DIY).
1. Is the downloaded receipt not enough as the evidence of payment?
2. Is there a need to go and open a file before the appointment date?
3. What is any likely payment to be made at the NIS office?
4. My NIN name is correct, just a letter missing on the middle name of my expired passport. Will this renewal be corrected as filled online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 5:51am On Jan 12, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
on the names or what?

Yes the name.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 6:01am On Jan 12, 2023
Micholo5:

Yes the name.
it could be sorted without issues but just hold extra 1 to 2k incase they decides to frustrate you based on diy applicant
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 6:02am On Jan 12, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
it could be sorted without issues but just hold extra 1 to 2k incase they decides to frustrate you based on diy applicant

Alright. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
for renewal of passport (DIY)
Proceed to their portal
1 - Select standard passport then on the next stage select renewal
2- Fill in your details on the application form, crosscheck for possible errors (download & save form)
3 - proceed to make payment, 25k official price + 1k charges, 26k total, after confirmation (download and save receipt)
4 - next, you'll have to book your appointment date, check the available dates, select your preferred date then confirm (download & save slip)
5 - print out all the above form and slips, add your nin slip and two passport photographs, buy a brown file put all your documents inside and proceed to your preferred NIS office on your capturing date.
...thank you for the detailed answer, i have both files downloaded(appointment slip and Receipt) from the site, however ,ekitimanalways said i will need a proof of payment from the bank too.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2023
carbonado:
...thank you for the detailed answer, i have both files downloaded(appointment slip and Receipt) from the site, however ,ekitimanalways said i will need a proof of payment from the bank too.
If you paid cash at bank you would need payment confirmation or receipt which the bank would print out and give to you. Attach to your application as well.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2023
tormeewer:
pls help me out with these questions on renewal of passport. I paid online (DIY).
1. Is the downloaded receipt not enough as the evidence of payment?
2. Is there a need to go and open a file before the appointment date?
3. What is any likely payment to be made at the NIS office?
4. My NIN name is correct, just a letter missing on the middle name of my expired passport. Will this renewal be corrected as filled online?

1)  (a)You need payment confirmation or receipt from one of the following gateways : payfixy, bank, saanapay, Innovate1pay, etc. (b) Acknowledgement slip (c) Computer generated bill (payment receipt) by Nigeria Immigration Service. (2) If your enrollment is at Alausa passport office you do not need to.(3) At Alausa passport office no such thing like extra payment. But you need to get a plain white file for your documents.(4) It can be sorted out on the day of capturing since the name on your NIN slip matche(s) with the name arrangement on your passport application form.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by plutob2ce: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Pls house, my guarantor is concerned about the address on his NIN is not the same as the one on the passport,will that be an issue?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2023
Micholo5:

Sir.

Go to you local government secretariat or your State Liaison Office in the State you reside, go straight to the state of origin certificate application office and request to correct the error with your state of origin certificate. You will be giving another form to fill in your correct details, this time make sure all your details are correct as you need them to be. All you will be requested for is the correction charges and a new certificate charges. This won’t be more than 1,500 Naira or 2000 Naira

After that you will have to wait while the certificate is printed and signed. This whole process takes a few hours, so it is very possible for you to just wait and collect your certificate that same day.

Make sure to go with your previous certificate for the reason of confirmation or else you will be asked to apply for a new certificate and begin the process as new.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scopilad: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
berbs:

Holy shit. Morogo lai wonu soosi Celestial. I see/saw glory without entering into Celestial Church of Christ. When it's not as if one is booking for US visa's application. Anyways thanks bro.
The Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) says at least n 140,000 international passports are uncollected nationwide.

About 40,000 of the total 140,000 are in the Alausa passport office in Ikeja, Tony Akuneme, the NIS spokesperson, disclosed.

He explained that the majority of the uncollected passports had wrong phone contacts and untraceable addresses.

Akuneme called on applicants to process their international passports themselves using the correct details and without involving racketeers.

He told NAN: "In spite of the extensive awareness embarked on by NIS on passport application and its processes, some Nigerians still patronise racketeers or consultants to process their passports, which usually does not work out well.

"Some applicants are gullible, they fell into the hands of touts who duped them of their hard-earned money."

Akuneme called on applicants who applied for passports before July 2022 and were unable to obtain their passports to visit the NIS website to lodge their complaints

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
No, you won't be needing that, the documents in my previous response is all you'll be needing including your NIN slip and two passport photographs and all documents should be inside a brown file like I stated earlier.
carbonado:

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.