Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438921 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
cheesy
trigger11:

Print something and fill jooor
Aaaahhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Levels1:

Nothing special about this as you paid mandatory 6500. My sister also got same SMS

Trust me
I didn't pay the mandatory 6k
We dragged till it got to 2k
That's why I am curious
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
carbonado:
Good day house, happy new year to everyone in here. i want to renew my passport(expired), i do like to ask for guidance on the steps to follow. i want to do it by my self(DIY). I do not need it in a rush. yeyeBoyfriend, Ekitimanalways, Nozino, aieromon, trigger11, okooloyun1, i hope you guide me through. Thanks in advance to everyone helping out in answering questions in here.

Ask your questions here
I would do the needful to the best of my knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
trigger11:

Trust me
I didn't pay the mandatory 6k
We dragged till it got to 2k
That's why I am curious

Alright bro.
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
carbonado:
Good day house, happy new year to everyone in here. i want to renew my passport(expired), i do like to ask for guidance on the steps to follow. i want to do it by my self(DIY). I do not need it in a rush. yeyeBoyfriend, Ekitimanalways, Nozino, aieromon, trigger11, okooloyun1, i hope you guide me through. Thanks in advance to everyone helping out in answering questions in here.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lumi23: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nettybrown:

10/01/2023
To God be the glory!

I finally got my passport today at NIS Ibadan office. I got there around past 12pm and left past 2pm. I just gave the lady that helped me fast track my collection #500 and I dropped #200 in their Xmas box.
Strictly DIY.
Capture date: 20th of September
Issue date: December 13th
Collection date: January 10th

Thanks to God and this forum for putting me through all the processes!
Ese ooooo!
Nagode!
Imela!

Hello do you mind sharing someone’s contact at the passport office or how can I go about it sir/ma?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by microlincoln: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
highchiefpee:
I just left osogbo immigration office now,this people told me to check back by March, my passport not ready yet,captured November 11, diy in osogbo na real long thing o,
Oshogbo DIY is on a long thing o. So sad!
Kindly go to NIS twitter and all their handles to report osogbo office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lumi23:

Hello do you mind sharing someone’s contact at the passport office or how can I go about it sir/ma?
Just go to the collection centre, submit your slip when they ask for it and wait for your passport!
No stress, no big deal!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bibitayo2: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Did you do DIY? I was there today to collect mine too, but I got there late.
Nettybrown:

Just go to the collection centre, submit your slip when they ask for it and wait for your passport!
No stress, no big deal!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bibitayo2:
Did you do DIY? I was there today to collect mine too, but I got there late.

Strictly DIY all through!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 1:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Good morning to you all. I wanna ask a quick question. What date are they in the following towns or citieas for capturing and issuance Shagamu, Oshogbo, Ibadan, Ado Ekiti, and Ilorin. A friend is looking for an immigration office where things would be faster.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by makazona(m): 5:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Sikay19:

Should we tell him grin grin cheesy
Cc: Kangalye

Microlincoln

Jeremy123

Tell me o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Nettybrown:

10/01/2023
To God be the glory!

I finally got my passport today at NIS Ibadan office. I got there around past 12pm and left past 2pm. I just gave the lady that helped me fast track my collection #500 and I dropped #200 in their Xmas box.
Strictly DIY.
Capture date: 20th of September
Issue date: December 13th
Collection date: January 10th

Thanks to God and this forum for putting me through all the processes!
Ese ooooo!
Nagode!
Imela!
...hi what you just did is what i want to do (DIY), can you give a breakdown or point me in the direction of a breakdown of this steps, thank you in advance.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2023
trigger11:

Ask your questions here
I would do the needful to the best of my knowledge
....Thank you, i just want to know where to start from, i do not intend to pay no agent 45k and it will still be ready in the same time frame. I want to renew my passport and want to know where to start from. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Doyou2019:

The biggest thieves are in Festac collecting as high as 60k for doing absolutely nothing!
...lol...was qouted 45k, and will still have a capture date in Feb, hence me wanting to go the DIY route.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2023
carbonado:
...lol...was qouted 45k, and will still have a capture date in Feb, hence me wanting to go the DIY route.

Good for you.
I am still ruing that mistake presently .

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2023
carbonado:
....Thank you, i just want to know where to start from, i do not intend to pay no agent 45k and it will still be ready in the same time frame. I want to renew my passport and want to know where to start from. Thank you.

Please start from here: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2023
carbonado:
...hi what you just did is what i am want to do DIY, can you give a breakdown or point me in the direction of a breakdown of this steps, thank you in advance.

Just follow all the instructions here! All what you need is available here.

Go to page 607

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=YeyeBoyfriend post=119908948][/quote]

For renewal of passport go with the following documents on your date of appointment.

(1) APPLICATION LETTER

(2) PASSPORT BOOKLET

(3) EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT

(4) A COPY OF NIN SLIP

(5) PHOTOCOPY OF DATA PAGE OF PASSPORT

(6) 2 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS

Begin your application here: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Please start from here: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application
...thank you...really appreciate it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Nettybrown:

Just follow all the instructions here! All what you need is available here.

Go to page 607
...thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slimmiee(f): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Has anyone here who captured in November gotten their passport? I captured November 8th and collection date on my slip is January 11th.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nonesense: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Who else captured around October at Ikoyi and has gotten his or her passport?
I capture at Ikoyi on Oct 12, 2022, dont know if its out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
slimmiee:
Has anyone here who captured in November gotten their passport? I captured November 8th and collection date on my slip is January 11th.

My slip doesn't have a collection date.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slimmiee(f): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Has anyone here who captured at alausa in November gotten their passport? I captured November 8th and collection date on my slip is January 11th.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slimmiee(f): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ah
Doyou2019:

My slip doesn't have a collection date.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
slimmiee:
Ah

Please anyone here has a print-out slip with no collection date on it? Mine doesn't.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Accessed: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Doyou2019:

Please anyone here has a print-out slip with no collection date on it? Mine doesn't.

It is not uncommon. I captured with my family too and infact, the enrolment IDs were hand-written because the printer stopped working and there was no indication of collection date.

I did mine at Ikeja since November 30th and have urgent need for it now. How do i go about fast-tracking the collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Accessed:

It is not uncommon. I captured with my family too and infact, the enrolment IDs were hand-written because the printer stopped working and there was no indication of collection date.

I did mine at Ikeja since November 30th and have urgent need for it now. How do i go about fast-tracking the collection?
Oh thanks; I was already starting to panic.

There's no such thing as fast-tracking anymore. One can only hope and pray.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
berbs:
Good morning to you all. I wanna ask a quick question. What date are they in the following towns or citieas for capturing and issuance Shagamu, Oshogbo, Ibadan, Ado Ekiti, and Ilorin. A friend is looking for an immigration office where things would be faster.

Shagamu should be out of your list as the available closest date as of midnight yesterday is 5th of April 2023.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirrotex: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Go for collection. I am certain that it is out
nonesense:
Who else captured around October at Ikoyi and has gotten his or her passport?
I capture at Ikoyi on Oct 12, 2022, dont know if its out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.