Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438698 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Micholo5:

A vailid one?
My aspiring guarantor has expired, can he still be used as guarantor?
Yes, according to the requirement but you can try your luck though.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dayhorla:

Alausa passport office showed me pepper yesterday before I collected my passport. We were on the queue outside their compound for hours because the halls were full. If you captured before Nov 5th, your passport is most likely ready unless you had NIN issues. [b][/b]Heard the new method for collection is to give people with Last name starting with A & O on Monday,Wednesday and Friday. The other days are for other alphabets(i don't understand this too)

Capture; 18th Oct
Issued; 8th December
Collection; 18th Jan
Mind you, I was at their office Dec 14 and was told my passport was UP only for me to see the issue date. I'm just glad I'm done with that.

Quick question please, does anyone have an idea of how to re-print appointment slip if lost? I want to reprint for my nephew, I've search all over that portal and all I'm getting is to reschedule appointment.
.............Hello everyone, i do like to ask, how do you confirm you do not have NIN issues before date of capturing. Thanks in advance.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dayhorla: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Abubanty:

Thanks, really appreciate the response. Are they saying na A & O plenty pass. I would probably wait till Tuesday, I am not ready to start dragging with anyone.

You're welcome. Me sef I don't understand that part. You can check on Saturday or wait till next week if there's no rush
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dayhorla: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Micholo5:

Kai. I thought they said Alausa is friendly to DIYs.

It is. My capturing went smoothly but that collection ehn... I thought collection would be faster but that wasn't the case when I went
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by venabili: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Badabada:
Pls, does this mean the both parents need to have international passport b4 one can do for is son?

What abt the situation whereby only d father have an international passport, cant I consent to my son alone? Thanks

Interested in this too

Cc ekitimanalways
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by phlakkeys(f): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
carbonado:
.............Hello everyone, i do like to ask, how do you confirm you do not have NIN issues before date of capturing. Thanks in advance.
You can confirm by tracking your application.
If it's not showing NIN verification failed, you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dayhorla:

It is. My capturing went smoothly but that collection ehn... I thought collection would be faster but that wasn't the case when I went

Ohh okay

Please. Aside original, how many copies do I need to make.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dayhorla:

Did you go to open file a day before?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
phlakkeys:

Will the NIN box get ticked before I go for capturing?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 1:45am On Jan 20, 2023
Who has gotten a passport of 10 years validity from ikoyi ? .... How many months does it take ... I'll appreciate your response
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyedejiopeoluwa: 2:46am On Jan 20, 2023
My kids did capturing Dec 11, and we were give Feb 6 as collection date. Can we go buy this date. Also it's my brother that will help collect it, any ideas of what we need to bring along.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2023
Oyedejiopeoluwa:
My kids did capturing Dec 11, and we were give Feb 6 as collection date. Can we go buy this date. Also it's my brother that will help collect it, any ideas of what we need to bring along.

Sorry please where did you do capturing for them?

And also who gave you the date?

I'm asking cause I wasn't given date at Abeokuta center.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2023
carbonado:

Just track your passport.
Track.immigration.gov.ng

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by venabili: 7:08am On Jan 20, 2023
Oyedejiopeoluwa:

The parental consent letter, was it signed by both of you? And did you both provide passport data page?

Thanks in advance
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyedejiopeoluwa: 7:35am On Jan 20, 2023
venabili:

The parental consent letter, was it signed by both of you? And did you both provide passport data page?

Thanks in advance

Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyedejiopeoluwa: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2023
Levels1:

Sorry please where did you do capturing for them?

And also who gave you the date?

I'm asking cause I wasn't given date at Abeokuta center.

Thanks

Lagos Alausa

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2023
I'm currently at this stage. How do I further track this Its past four weeks.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2023
Oyedejiopeoluwa:

Lagos Alausa

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abubanty: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2023
berbs:
I'm currently at this stage. How do I further track this Its past four weeks.

It doesn't pass this stage. Till you collect your passport. When did you capture and is it DIY.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2023
phlakkeys:

...Thank you so much...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2023
Doyou2019:

Just track your passport.
Track.immigration.gov.ng
...thank you so much..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by phlakkeys(f): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2023
Micholo5:

Will the NIN box get ticked before I go for capturing?
That will be after capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Am i good to go, this is what is on my portal.
@phlakkeys @Doyou2019.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2023
carbonado:
Am i good to go, this is what is on my portal.
@phlakkeys @Doyou2019.

Capturing next.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sayfact: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2023
ijaola:
Well got to the centre before 7:30.

I had passport photograph with me but I just decided to snap and I was charge 1k for 8. The woman that snapped the passport for me said they won't accept the with file with me. I bought a brown one from her for 500. Very expensive.

I proceed to the gate, we were allowed to enter according to our arrival. I was giving a tally of #10. Then the man who gave me the tally said I will have to pay a compulsory administration fee, I smiled within myself. I do away with 3k. I sat down. And they brought the file, my name wasn't called (hmm, I sha know say I go capture today, can't miss work and won't still capture.)

Then the officer said if you are billed for today and ur name is not mentioned, go to servicom. I got to servicom and explain myself, the officer ask me who did it for me and I said I did it online. He looked at me and I responded I already see an officer. He said I should meet the officer I saw. I went to the officer and he said I should chill. That they will call my name.

I waited for another long period, names were been called and my name wasn't called. I work up to the officer again and he said I should çhill. Those been called have been here before and their files have passed through all the required offices/tables.

My name was eventually called pass 11. Went to an office. Signed and passport collected from Mr. Was told to wait till outside. I was later called for capturing room around 12:31pm. I waited patiently for my turn. I capture and left the facility exactly 1:02pm.

Was told passport will be ready in 2-3weeks. But on the slip give to me. Collection is on the 23rd of January.

A lot people I saw there actually paid agent to run the whole thing.

Thank you all on this forum for been helpful. This forum gave me confidence to pursue this DIY.

Total money spent is 29k

kindly put me through on how I can do it myself

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ijaola(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Renewal??

Sayfact:
kindly put me through on how I can do it myself
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by venabili: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Oyedejiopeoluwa:

Yes

Thanks. Whats the alternative though? My wife has an expired passport in her maiden name. She's trying to get a new one and will capture same date with my son. Can mine alone suffice?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Abubanty:

It doesn't pass this stage. Till you collect your passport. When did you capture and is it DIY.

Captured on the 9th of December, its not DIY.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dayhorla: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Micholo5:

Did you go to open file a day before?

I didn't. I went with only 1 copy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by plutob2ce: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
I have not gone for capturing,on the tracking site, I saw NIN verification failed "Application data mismatch with NIMC NIN data", what should I do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FisayoYe: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Team #DIY
I went for my capturing today at Alausa passport office and due to all the information I gathered here, the process was easy for me. Thanks to you all.

I got there exactly 7:12am and the queue was long ehn. Chai. I sha queued for a while with everyone that wanted to capture but later borrowed myself brain and went to the front. An immigration lady asked if I registered online and she verified my documents, I bought the 500 naira file and I went inside with her immediately.

Pls always go with your original documents and make photocopies too.

I was allowed into the building and was directed to servicom. They arranged my files and I went to one other office for stamp.

Then the long wait started, in all, there was no serious discrimination and no one asked me for money. All the officers did their jobs well.

I didn’t pay a dime apart from the file I bought. Just ensure you have all the necessary documents

Application form
Appointment form
Local Government Certificate
Payment receipt
Guarantor form and data page
Your Nin slip
2 passport photo graph
Birth certificate.
That’s all.
I am done with my capturing oo. Thanks guys
#Team we no dey give shishi.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.