Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1441227 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Islandboi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pls, who has contact at NIS that can fast track international passport process in Lagos should quote me. Thanks!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
dammywapes:
kna nov.,1 i capture for ibadan ineva see anything

Have you visited to check
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=scopilad post=120329163][/quote]

I guess it's not for fasttrack.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scopilad: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
berbs:

I guess it's not for fasttrack.

There is nothing like fast track anymore . Don't let any one deceive you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by microlincoln: 12:35am On Jan 25, 2023
protonz:
My Oshogbo people have been really quite, whats happening biko. What month are dey on now

Cc: kangalye have you gotten your finally??

Cc: Microlincoln

Cc: Jeremy123

My brother osogbo NIS office matter tire everyone o. No news from anyone yet o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennyliza: 12:39am On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=scopilad post=120329163][/quote]

Thank you for the update. I also captured in November
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 2:28am On Jan 25, 2023
scopilad:

What of those that get it within a month, how did they do it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:57am On Jan 25, 2023
scopilad:

A word is enough for the wise. I am afraid there are still gullible passport applicants out there who will never listen.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Candanyl: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2023
Pls I registered for my passport renewal online and have made payment however no confirmation email yet and no date of capture been given .. pls what should be the next step?

Pls my application is still showing unpaid n I can't book appointment and I paid over a week now

Pls I'll really appreciate response on this

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femijay8271(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2023
ekitimanalways:

A word is enough for the wise. I am afraid there are still gullible passport applicants out there who will never listen.

Hello boss... I did my capturing 16 DEC 2022. So when i checked my status online, dis is what i got below. I want to know if the passport is ready for collection because the immigration agent that helped me is saying nothing.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2023
femijay8271:

Hello boss... I did my capturing 16 DEC 2022. So when i checked my status online, dis is what i got below. I want to know if the passport is ready for collection because the immigration agent that helped me is saying nothing.
Take time to visit the SERVICOM section of the NIS center you had your enrollment and complain. Go with your enrollment slip which contains your enrollment number.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femijay8271(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Take time to visit the SERVICOM section of the NIS center you had your enrollment and complain. Go with your enrollment slip which contains your enrollment number.

Ok thanks but does that mean its not ready yet?

Reason why i am asking is because the state i use for my passport application is different from where i reside. And you know, t.fare mata no b here
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2023
femijay8271:

Ok thanks but does that mean its not ready yet?

Reason why i am asking is because the state i use for my passport application is different from where i reside. And you know, t.fare mata no b here

You keeps giving half information and you are expecting an answer from people who doesn't know where you captured.

As each capturing center have an applicant here, who has pass through your question but you are here seeking an answer to Information you withhold.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femijay8271(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Levels1:

You keeps giving half information and you are expecting an answer from people who doesn't know where you captured.

As each capturing center have an applicant here, who has pass through your question but you are here seeking an answer to Information you withhold.

Ok, i captured at Ibadan immigration service in 16/12/2022.
And this is what is showing below when i track it online

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adesbaba: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2023
Good morning fam,

1)Please for a 17 year old that wants to process his international passport ,please what are the requirements ,trying to read online but not straightforward...

2) I read somewhere that he has to present his father's or mother's own too but what if the parent don't have international passport ,can he use his elder brother that bears same surname and has a valid international passport.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2023
Please I really need answers.

My capture date is initially supposed to be November but because of some circumstances (Exams and Co) I wasn't able to do so, I don't even study in the same states. Now I wish to travel down to do my Capturing.

1. Does it mean I can just go there early in the morning and I will be captured?
2. Or is there some other criterias I need to follow?

I'll really appreciate if any one can answer my question.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2023
femijay8271:

With this, people who captured in ibadan will be able to respond to your post.

And again you can as well check previous comments as have seen post from Ibadan applicants.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Levels1:

With this, people who captured in ibadan will be able to respond to your post.

And again you can as well check previous comments as have seen post from Ibadan applicants.

Please answer my question above this one Sir.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fizcoo20(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hello, please how can print my appointment. my capturing is next week Wednesday. i want to print d appointment . kindly send d link to print it. thanks in anticaption.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Solanaa:
Please I really need answers.

My capture date is initially supposed to be November but because of some circumstances (Exams and Co) I wasn't able to do so, I don't even study in the same states. Now I wish to travel down to do my Capturing.

1. Does it mean I can just go there early in the morning and I will be captured?
2. Or is there some other criterias I need to follow?

I'll really appreciate if any one can answer my question.

Brother, it depends on your capturing center.

When asking questions, do well to provide all details.

Well if it was Abeokuta center, once you visit early and report at servicecom, you will be able to capture same day.

Always provide your capturing state to allow people who once captured there to assist you.

I believe lots of people have seen your post, but decided to ignore as I equally did before you qoute me , since you gave half information.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
femijay8271:

Give it time. This is only January. The average waiting time in most NIS offices is 3 months. So, just chill!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femijay8271(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Doyou2019:

Give it time. This is only January. The average waiting time in most NIS offices is 3 months. So, just chill!

Alright

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sauceEEP(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Can someone help me with link to download guarantor's form PDF.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 60x60: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
My 18-year-old sister wants to do her passport
I called a known agent he said its 45k for 5 years 28pages

Please Nairalander, how much does the passport cost in Abeokuta?
what document do I need to book her for capturing?

she lives not far from Abeokuta.

thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
omounique:

Pls any update, have you collected your passport?
Yes I did.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
sauceEEP:
Can someone help me with link to download guarantor's form PDF.

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
fizcoo20:
Hello, please how can print my appointment. my capturing is next week Wednesday. i want to print d appointment . kindly send d link to print it. thanks in anticaption.

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 60x60: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2023

please i need answer on this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
60x60:

please i need answer on this

26k DIY

Standard Passport fresh

NIN slip

Payment slip

Application form

2 passports photographs

Local Government letter of identification.

Birth certificate / age declaration.

2 recent colour passport photographs

Guarantor's form sworn to before a

commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge

Parents' letter of consent (for minors under 16 years)

Marriage certificate where applicable (if married)

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Levels1:

Well if it was Abeokuta center, once you visit early and report at servicecom, you will be able to capture same day.

Always provide your capturing state to allow people who once captured there to assist you.

I believe lots of people have seen your post, but decided to ignore as I equally did before you qoute me , since you gave half information.

I am so sorry, the capture state is Festac, lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Solanaa:

I am so sorry, the capture state is Festac, lagos

Brother rewrite your question and inculde the capture state when posting so that it will be in full sentence and anyone who have the information will respond.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Levels1:

Thanks, the location is Festac Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.