Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439776 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nasjeje: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Begin 6 months to expiration...
Thank you Ekit.I will start by April.Please if you have the step by step on how to do it myself, please send it.Thanks once again.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
PrinceFola:
fill the four parts and leave their grammar alone..... My guarantor filled everything and it was accepted.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MzEmeritus: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
ekitimanalways:

(1) Copy of National Identification Number (NIN)

(2) Copy of Online Application Form, signed and dated (Fresh Applicants only)

(3) Copy of Payment Confirmation Slip

(4) Copy of Acknowledgement Slip

(5) Signed letter of authorization from BOTH PARENTS – signatures should match the signatures on their respective passports and names should match those on the child’s birth certificate

(6) Copy of parents’ passports (Data Page)

(7) Copy of the child’s birth certificate

Note: In case where only the mother appears on the birth certificate, she will have to present an affidavit from the court that she has full custody of the child/children.

How about if only one of the parent have passport the other doesn't have how then will they confirm the signature of the one without passport

Also do you mean if the father was to appear with the kid for capturing he has to bring along court affidavit for full custody
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
nasjeje:

Thank you Ekit.I will start by April.Please if you have the step by step on how to do it myself, please send it.Thanks once again.
it's better you start now then by April when its just 6months remaining you'll only need to go for capturing instead of waiting to start by April then get delayed extra 2/3months before capturing then another 3months b4 PP will be issued
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nasjeje: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
it's better you start now then by April when its just 6months remaining you'll only need to go for capturing instead of waiting to start by April then get delayed extra 2/3months before capturing then another 3months b4 PP will be issued
Thanks br.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Makxgirl71: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hello everyone, please does anyone have any idea what date gwagwalada office, Abuja is issuing now. My capture date was 28th December. Thanks for your response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
ekitimanalways:

NIS Akure is notorious for passport racketeering...! I hope the center would not show you 'shege' before you collect your passport. Those who enrolled or captured at NIS Akure regret (ed) going through the center. I know few passport applicants who have gone through NIS Akure and are complaining bitterly.

are you kidding me?? so wat do u think is the way out kos i have lodge a complaint on twitter and email to NIS abuja.. also been using a third party to know what is going on there kos its more than 2 months now that i captured...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Makxgirl71:
Hello everyone, please does anyone have any idea what date gwagwalada office, Abuja is issuing now. My capture date was 28th December. Thanks for your response.
Please how much did you pay as compliance fees before capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbola5(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
Justbesure:
Please how was there service like i.e. asking for money from DIY, deliberate delaying DIY, quick appointment date and the documents required? Because I want to use there for my children because my experience in Gwagwalada was not just friendly at all.

It was okay. They answered DIY quick. But I'm yet to receive my passport. I captured November.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 12:55am On Jan 22, 2023
Good day, Please Ibadan people that captured December 09. No news about passport collection.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damilolly(f): 2:37am On Jan 22, 2023
I want to renew my passport in Abuja. I need it for March.

If I pay online, can I get someone to help bring the date earlier and help speed up capturing and production?
If I use an agent do I do the registering and paying online myself or they do that part as well?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Yhemitz:
Good day, Please Ibadan people that captured December 09. No news about passport collection.

È suppose to be out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Makxgirl71: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Justbesure:

Please how much did you pay as compliance fees before capturing

I really don’t know, paid someone to do it cos I didn’t want this delay.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
darealex2017:
Ilorin is NIS is corrupt, bribe there and there.
Someone paid 80k another person paid 100k , yet they didn't get their passport within 1 months. I did mine 65k got it 1 and half month. NIS Ilorin is very corrupt including thier oga them. I think NIS is the most corrupt institution in Nigeria right now.

Please do you know any immigration officer there that I can talk to? Its more than a month I did mine and it's yet to come out. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damilolly(f): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Which center is better in Abuja? FCT or Gwagalada? For DIY or with agent?
How long does it take and how much Please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Micholo5:

Please help with this. Am getting confused with the if not related part.

Did you fill the form for guarantor with blue ink pen?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damilolly(f): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
I just tried to pull up my application so that I can pay but it says not records found. Any idea what the issue is? I just submitted my application. https://track.immigration.gov.ng/

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Damilolly:
I just tried to pull up my application so that I can pay but it says not records found. Any idea what the issue is? I just submitted my application. https://track.immigration.gov.ng/

Thanks.
Did you write down the the reference number and the application number shown to you before you closed the application page?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennyliza: 12:03am On Jan 23, 2023
Hello People, please who knows which month Ikoyi passport office are printing now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 1:03am On Jan 23, 2023
Jaja01:
Capturing Date: 26th October, 2022
Issued Date: 16th January, 2023
Collection Date: 20th January, 2023
baba i hail o i captured nov.,1 last year for ibadan any hope say e go don ready by now ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damilolly(f): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Did you write down the the reference number and the application number shown to you before you closed the application page?
Yes. I copied and pasted. Can't attempt to retrieve without using both numbers.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2023
Damilolly:

Yes. I copied and pasted. Can't attempt to retrieve without using both numbers.

Which gateway you chose for payment of the application fee? As soon as you finished filling the application form, you would be directed to the section where you would choose the gateway for application fee payment. As soon as the application fee's paid, and it's confirmed by Nigeria Immigration Service, try login again with the reference number and the application number and print all necessary documents. I would suggest you save the documents before printing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by donbabchizy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Rang3rman2:

How did you go about changing the date of birth? How much did you pay? How long does it take to reflect? Any NIMC staff to assist?

I paid about 150k then and it was in abuja. Yes I had insider then
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teee23: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Good afternoon, please who has any contact that can help fast track passport at NIS Akure,please help it's urgent,Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omounique: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gbagura:
data uploaded

Pls any update, have you collected your passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scopilad: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=kennyliza post=120299733]Hello People, please who knows which month Ikoyi passport office are printing now?

As at 6th of January they were in September according to an officer but today I am not certain. I captured on the 23rd of Nov 2022
And yesterday makes it exactly two months .The officer still told me not yet ready yesterday .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Yhemitz:

sad
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by UdohOby(f): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=Justbesure post=120230426]Please how was there service like i.e. asking for money from DIY, deliberate delaying DIY, quick appointment date and the documents required? Because I want to use there for my children because my experience in Gwagwalada was not just friendly at all.

I did mine today. No hassle at all. My appointment was for 11AM, but I got there around 9AM. They were all friendly and no one asked me for any money. I captured before 1PM, because people were many there. Though people still did their 'ojoro' as Nigerians that we are, but no delay at all. They even consider children more.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
berbs:

sad
kna nov.,1 i capture for ibadan ineva see anything
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by larawytte: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
abbeywasc:

Please share ur experience after

Please can I chat you up for guide on DIY.

Would really appreciate.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=UdohOby post=120340440][/quote]
Thanks for the response
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
dammywapes:
kna nov.,1 i capture for ibadan ineva see anything

WTH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.