Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433297 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slimmiee(f): 5:03am On Jan 30, 2023
Finally got my passport. Renewal (Alausa office)
Capturing date - November 8th
Production date - January 11th
Collected it on Friday 27th.
There's someone at the office who has been following up for me. He was also the one that arranged all my application documents for me. I don't want to keep going and hearing "your passport is not ready, come back next week" so this guy informed me on Friday that it was ready and even collected it for me and sent me a picture while I was at work on Friday. Finally have it at hand on Saturday. All those who captured in November, I guess your passports are ready. I hope you all will get yours soon. Ire o

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IyawoToBe(f): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2023
slimmiee:
There's someone at the office who has been following up for me. He was also the one that arranged all my application documents for me. I don't want to keep going and hearing "your passport is not ready, come back next week" so this guy informed me on Friday that it was ready and even collected it for me and sent me a picture while I was at work on Friday. Finally have it at hand on Saturday. All those who captured in November, I guess your passports are ready. I hope you all will get yours soon. Ire o

HI. Please I sent a DM
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slimmiee(f): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2023
Okay. Sent you a message through mail
IyawoToBe:

HI. Please I sent a DM
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
Olaoke16:

I am finding your inquiry suspicious! You said your connect told you it was out. Why are you now clouding this place with questions about if it is out? And double quoting the response from people with good intentions of DIY. since you know it takes 2 to 3 months for DIY. If what you are claiming is the truth, then you probably paid your way up; why are you surprised it works? Or do you have other intentions? Maybe people should be running after you for how you did it, which feels like a scam to me.

Yes, I'm surprised that paying my way up' actually works grin. I paid 60k - an amount I thought I'd wasted until my connect called last night . Reason being, everyone on here and their dog had been hammering so much on the hoax that 'fast-tracking' was a scam that I actually believed it. Comprehend? I have never ever demanded a penny from anyone here. I don't even know anybody. So you can rest with your filthy suspicions.

Couldn't be bothered about the rest of what you put up here, because I know myself. And that, my friend , is enough!

Anyway folks, it brings me great pleasure to announce to you all that finally I have my Pali in hand!
Date of Capture : 6th January 2023
Date of Issue ; 21st January 2023
Collection Date ; January 30th 2023
Centre : Festac.

On to the next one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Doyou2019:

Yes, I'm surprised that paying my way up' actually works grin. I paid 60k - an amount I thought I'd wasted until my connect called last night . Reason being, everyone on here and their dog had been hammering so much on the hoax that 'fast-tracking' was a scam that I actually believed it. Comprehend? I have never ever demanded a penny from anyone here. I don't even know anybody. So you can rest with your filthy suspicions.

Couldn't be bothered about the rest of what you put up here, because I know myself. And that, my friend , is enough!

Anyway folks, it brings me great pleasure to announce to you all that finally I have my Pali in hand!

You are contradicting yourself.

When you knew you pay your way up, then you shouldn't have been doubting In the first place.

Or are you a Son of Otedola/Dangote of this world that could take a risk with such amount you qouted.

If not, then there's something more to your first write up hence nairaland families needs to be suspicious.

Since you pay up your way,and you aren't trying to market, then everything you wrote is uncalled-for honestly speaking.

As what you are trying to make us understand is that 60k is not a big deal to waste if otherwise you aren't supposed to be surprised it comes out even on same day.

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Levels1:

You are contradicting yourself.

When you knew you pay your way up, then you shouldn't have been doubting In the first place.

Or are you a Son of Otedola/Dangote of this world that could take a risk with such amount you qouted.

If not, then there's something more to your first write up hence nairaland families needs to be suspicious.

Since you pay up your way,and you aren't trying to market, then everything you wrote is uncalled-for honestly speaking.

As what you are trying to make us understand is that 60k is not a big deal to waste if otherwise you aren't supposed to be surprised it comes out even on same day.
k

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PertinentAyo: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
phlakkeys:

Registered for my children yesterday. April 5.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Still waiting on Sagamu folks please. Is there a commisional of oaths at the centre?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
abbeywasc:
Still waiting on Sagamu folks please. Is there a commisional of oaths at the centre?
To save you from stress, while not enter any of the designated court that closer to you and do it there, just about 1k and in less than ten minutes you are done
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Candanyl: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nigerianmigrant:

Find a way to reach out to remitta, do you have the RRR number ?

Yes thank you .I reached out to them and it's now updated

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
I don't mean any negativity, im happy for you and i wish mine was same, unfortunately it is not.
Meanwhile, I want to ask if there's any possibility you share a picture of your capturing slip
Doyou2019:

On to the next one!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Justbesure:

To save you from stress, while not enter any of the designated court that closer to you and do it there, just about 1k and in less than ten minutes you are done
Would av, but just got bk to lagos now and stuck in ikeja traffic. Tomorrow is my capturing date. Will see how it goes.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BFWestAfrican: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Please inform on whether yours is a first time passport or a renewal.
I want to renew and get the new 10 years passport. Is that what you did?
Can you please share the contact of the immigration officer who assisted you?

slimmiee:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timigreene(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good evening house, can anyone suggest a passport office that's the fastest for capturing and collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Doyou2019:

Festac NIS has a resident oath commissioner

he was asking for sagamu
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hakeem4(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2023
Gbola5:
Hello, did anyone capture in Sauka, Abuja, from November till date..?

Have you received your passport..?
I have not got mine yet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Physco4221: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2023
Hello house
Tomorrow is my capturing at sagamu. Please how do I retrieve my capturing date
On my portal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ineco(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Hello house, please I did my passport capturing on 31 October 2022 in festac and today make it 3 months and I was there to check last week and not ready then I have not ask to come over too for collection, I spoke to the man that did the fill and still said I should hold, kind if confused people, what can I do great people because I really need it urgent
Thanks for responding. Mine also a renewal

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slimmiee(f): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2023
It's renewal (5 years) The person who assisted me is not an immigration officer. He works there but not an immigration officer.
BFWestAfrican:
Please inform on whether yours is a first time passport or a renewal.
I want to renew and get the new 10 years passport. Is that what you did?
Can you please share the contact of the immigration officer who assisted you?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2023
99Good:
I don't mean any negativity, im happy for you and i wish mine was same, unfortunately it is not.
Meanwhile, I want to ask if there's any possibility you share a picture of your capturing slip
Thanks brother, I'm sure eventually you will get yours too.
If you're familiar with the collection process at these offices, you will know that the first step for hopeful passport collectors is to submit their capturing slips, which are then used to track the readiness or otherwise of their passports.
Yesterday, many whose Pali weren't ready had their capturing slips returned with all sorts of abbreviations on them; but those whose passports came out didn't get theirs back. We were instructed to register the passport details immediately, providing our names, passport number and phone number.
After that, everyone just left, not caring about the return of their capturing slips.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2023
You're right, congrats once more.
Doyou2019:

Thanks brother, I'm sure eventually you will get yours too.
If you're familiar with the collection process at these offices, you will know that the first step for hopeful passport collectors is to submit their capturing slips, which are then used to track the readiness or otherwise of their passports.
Yesterday, many whose Pali weren't ready had their capturing slips returned with all sorts of abbreviations on them; but those whose passports came out didn't get theirs back. We were instructed to register the passport details immediately, providing our names, passport number and phone number.
After that, everyone just left, not caring about the return of their capturing slips.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2023
slimmiee:
It's renewal (5 years) The person who assisted me is not an immigration officer. He works there but not an immigration officer.
good morning, please can you help me with the person's number?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BFWestAfrican: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2023
Thank you.

Has anyone here done the new 10 years passport who can explain how the process is like in reality?

slimmiee:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by venabili: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2023
trigger11:

there is enough parking space and the environment looks safe

for the resident oath commisionar am sorry i couldn't get or see any around

Thanks. No resident commissioner of oaths. There is a court about 2km though. Parking space is decent as mentioned.

Na the 6k we dey argue nw. Cos na 3k i hold

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbola5(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
hakeem4:
I have not got mine yet

Since when has it been under production..?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rayjaymay(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Please I urgently need your help to whom it may concern. I was to collect my passport for both me and my daughter which has been ready since 29th Dec, 2022. On getting to collect my passport I was told my record was not find but my daughter passport is ready. I need this passport urgently tomorrow, is there a channel I can Complain to get it resolve and collect tomorrow....I will be anticipating for your reply.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Go and meet the PCO and explain to him, he will ask them to bring out your passport

Rayjaymay:
Please I urgently need your help to whom it may concern. I was to collect my passport for both me and my daughter which has been ready since 29th Dec, 2022. On getting to collect my passport I was told my record was not find but my daughter passport is ready. I need this passport urgently tomorrow, is there a channel I can Complain to get it resolve and collect tomorrow....I will be anticipating for your reply.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fistop: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Fistop:

I paid for my son on Wednesday, captured today, to be collected next week. The money is huge.

Captured on Friday last week; passport is ready today, Tuesday for collection. Money indeed answereth all things.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hakeem4(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Gbola5:

Since when has it been under production..?
I spoke to my agent and he just kept on saying it’s under production. And I’m very tired of that. He keeps saying no booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
venabili:

Thanks. No resident commissioner of oaths. There is a court about 2km though. Parking space is decent as mentioned.

Na the 6k we dey argue nw. Cos na 3k i hold

hahahahahaha fight them with all your strength
most especially that black man at servicom with coconu!t head
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dayhorla: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Physco4221:
Hello house
Tomorrow is my capturing at sagamu. Please how do I retrieve my capturing date
On my portal?

As someone advised me some pages back,
Go to book appointment on the portal, enter your App and Ref no, select another date, you'll see a message about your old appointment before you confirm the new date

Thanks again phlakkeys

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
99Good:
You're right, congrats once more.
Cheers man!

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: AJOBI77(m), CornOak(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.